• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Cosmic Fear startle a Man of Steel?

Please provide a source to it being 15 billion degrees.

The core of a star is not anywhere near that temperature, so I have no idea where you got that from.

Additionally, Garou has resistance to sub-atomic level attacks. And Superman using power nullification to remove God's power seems wildly out of character and how can he even do that?
He can replace the sun, and it's literally cited in the quote. The billion was a typo.

Superman's profile is so ass right now.

Man of Steel is lacking so many resistances and abilities it's not even funny. One of the main things I can think of is BFR and spatial manipulation.
Conventional BFR would be useless due to Hyperspace. Trapping Garou in another dimension would be useless Aswell with interdimensional Hyperspace range. Once time travel gets added even trapping Garou in another Universe would be reverted.

Garou has resistance to spatial manipulation at the level of being in a center of a black hole. So only higher tier spatial manipulation would work on Garou or if Superman is litterly stated to have manipulation of space higher then a blackhole.

He can replace the sun, and it's literally cited in the quote. The billion was a typo.
So then his heat vision is about a thousand times less hot than Garou's heat resistance.

Heat vision is not gonna do much here. Garou slaps the **** out of the current Superman profile.

He doesn't even have Acausality so Garou can just time punch him after AD boosts.

By the way, OP hasn't clarified if he is equalizing speed, so going by what the battle states, Superman has the time to sundip and fodderize Garou.

Conventional BFR would be useless due to Hyperspace.
Garou's Hyberspace isn't 5-D nor does it BFR people to 5th dimensional space. Get that shit accepted (It won't.) then you can talk about "muh Hyperspace"

On god certain OPM stans wank the **** out of this Hyperspace shit. Garou, nor does anyone in OPM posses higher D hax.
Trapping Garou in another dimension would be useless Aswell with interdimensional Hyperspace range.
Bro what are you even replying to? Did I once mention Superman being able to BFR Garou? No. It might have not been your intention but this is text book definition of a strawman fallacy.
Once time travel gets added even trapping Garou in another Universe would be reverted.
..... When did I say it didn't? Like are you just
Garou has resistance to spatial resistance at the level of being in a center of a black hole. So only higher tier spatial manipulation would work on Garou or if Superman is litterly stated to have manipulation of space higher then a blackhole.
A black-holes spatial manipulation isn't infinite nor is it 4-D. Furthermore,
assuming at this point? Like I'm actually lost on why you replied to me, countering points I've never even made or claimed.

For the love of God please learn the difference between someone saying a profile is lacking and someone saying a character would win. At no point did I imply Superhuman would win here, lol he's been screwed by radiation plenty of times so Garou should actually passively stomp here.

Superman's profile is so ass right now.

Man of Steel is lacking so many resistances and abilities it's not even funny. One of the main things I can think of is BFR and spatial manipulation.
How tf do you read this and manage to make the assumption that I vote for Superman?

The logic here is actually mind blowing.

Yeah I actually didn't even make any radiation arguments because I gave Superman the benefit of the doubt. But if he's been ****** by radiation before then... Gamma Ray Burst is always there. So is the passive radiation and the nuclear fission punches.

Garou's Hyberspace isn't 5-D nor does it BFR people to 5th dimensional space. Get that shit accepted (It won't.) then you can talk about "muh Hyperspace"

On god certain OPM stans wank the **** out of this Hyperspace shit. Garou, nor does anyone in OPM posses higher D hax.

Bro what are you even replying to? Did I once mention Superman being able to BFR Garou? No. It might have not been your intention but this is text book definition of a strawman fallacy.

..... When did I say it didn't? Like are you just

A black-holes spatial manipulation isn't infinite nor is it 4-D. Furthermore,
assuming at this point? Like I'm actually lost on why you replied to me, countering points I've never even made or claimed.

For the love of God please learn the difference between someone saying a profile is lacking and someone saying a character would win. At no point did I imply Superhuman would win here, lol he's been screwed by radiation plenty of times so Garou should actually passively stomp here.
I never said Garous hyperspace was 5D and I aint an OPM wanker lil bro. I just stated as much stuff as I could because you said Superman had BFR and Spatial Manip and since the potency was vague I just shot gunned you with stuff related to them.

Why are you assuming I implied blackholes had infinite spatial manip

Time Travel CRT is litterly completely accepted with no contentions or disagreements you didn't even check the CRT it seems.

So then his heat vision is about a thousand times less hot than Garou's heat resistance.
You could argue much higher for Supes HV temp since it can match Absolute Zero. Absolute Zero means no motion or heat is possible in its presence although that would require a deep ass look into scientific shit, which I'm too lazy to do rn.
He doesn't even have Acausality so Garou can just time punch him after AD boosts.
Garou wouldn't know where Superman is at that point in time, plus there'd be a plethora of Kryptionians there if he tried. Basically that'd require more effort on Garou's end rather than him just standing there to passively kill Superman.

I never said Garous hyperspace was 5D and I aint an OPM wanker lil bro. I just stated as much stuff as I could because you said Superman had BFR and Spatial Manip and since the potency was vague I just shot gunned you with stuff related to them.
Again you lack reading comprehension. I never said that Superman has BFR or spatial manipulation, I explicitly and clearly said he should have a RESISTANCE to them. You assumed that I meant he had those abilities whenever I clearly said resistance.
Why are you assuming I implied blackholes had infinite spatial manip.
"So only higher tier spatial manipulation would work on Garou."
Time Travel CRT is litterly completely accepted with no contentions or disagreements you didn't even check the CRT it seems.
Literally what are you smoking? I never once brought up Superman having a resistance to Garou's time travel.

Take your meds blud because I never mentioned the CRT or time travel as a whole.

Supes has fought beings amped by the Source while dying of radiation poisoning. All I'm saying is that it does not weaken him that much, and it takes a long time—a loooooong time—to kill him.

Garou wouldn't know where Superman is at that point in time, plus there'd be a plethora of Kryptionians there if he tried. Basically that'd require more effort on Garou's end rather than him just standing there to passively kill Superman.
Garou can just zero punch him at the start of the fight like Saitama did to him, that's what he means

Garou can just zero punch him at the start of the fight like Saitama did to him, that's what he means
Yeah that makes sense but like I said Garou stomps via passive radiation alone so I consider the time travel irrelevant since he wouldn't even need to use it.

Again you lack reading comprehension. I never said that Superman has BFR or spatial manipulation, I explicitly and clearly said he should have a RESISTANCE to them. You assumed that I meant he had those abilities whenever I clearly said resistance.

"So only higher tier spatial manipulation would work on Garou."

Literally what are you smoking? I never once brought up Superman having a resistance to Garou's time travel.

Take your meds blud because I never mentioned the CRT or time travel as a whole.
You said resistances and abilities.

I also clearly stated if Superman is explicitly stated to have more manipulation then a blackhole.

Kinda explained before. But I brought up all kinds of BFR to represent what BFR Garou was resistant to. Since just saying BFR was vague.

mb

You said resistances and abilities.
To which I've specified the difference of.
Man of Steel is lacking so many resistances and abilities it's not even funny. One of the main things I can think of is BFR and spatial manipulation
Superman already has both those abilities, why would I mean abilities whenever I'm mainly talking about resistance?
Kinda explained before. But I brought up all kinds of BFR to represent what BFR Garou was resistant to. Since just saying BFR was vague.
Yeah I was talking about resistances, not abilities since Superman already has those abilities.

You could argue much higher for Supes HV temp since it can match Absolute Zero. Absolute Zero means no motion or heat is possible in its presence although that would require a deep ass look into scientific shit, which I'm too lazy to do rn.
Garou can survive inside of a black hole which has temperatures extremely close to absolute zero.

And I do mean... extremely close. "The internal temperature of a black hole with the mass of our Sun is around one-millionth of a degree above absolute zero."

Garou wouldn't know where Superman is at that point in time
He doesn't have to go that far back. He can fight Superman for a couple seconds-minutes and then go back to the beginning of the fight after getting strong enough to one-shot and kill him.

Basically, what he told Saitama to do to him.

Garou can survive inside of a black hole which has temperatures extremely close to absolute zero.

And I do mean... extremely close. "The internal temperature of a black hole with the mass of our Sun is around one-millionth of a degree above absolute zero."

He doesn't have to go that far back. He can fight Superman for a couple seconds-minutes and then go back to the beginning of the fight after getting strong enough to one-shot and kill him.

Can you provide the scans for the black hole?

This study is more recent and comes from Canada (Bias Canadian time and we know the cold damn well. Shit feels lower than AZ rn lmfao.)

So I guess at best they're comparable in terms of heat resistance and temperature Although I don't think that matters much, since again radiation.

Fair enough.

his study is more recent and comes from Canada (Bias Canadian time and we know the cold damn well. Shit feels lower than AZ rn lmfao.)
This says the same thing though.

"Stellar black holes are very cold: they have a temperature of nearly absolute zero – which is zero Kelvin, or −273.15 degrees Celsius."

Garou's resistance to extreme temperatures should probably be reworded to surviving black hole temperatures as opposed to Io's surface then.

This says the same thing though.

"Stellar black holes are very cold: they have a temperature of nearly absolute zero – which is zero Kelvin, or −273.15 degrees Celsius."
Yeah so that'd be absolute zero, not close to AZ which is my point. Other study has it close to AZ whereas this one has it directly at AZ.

Speaking of which Garou should get resistance to AZ from the black-hole feat tbh.

Yeah so that'd be absolute zero, not close to AZ which is my point. Other study has it close to AZ whereas this one has it directly at AZ.
No, it's "near" it's just that your source was too lazy to say exactly how "near" it was and instead gave the exact value of absolute zero. It's not exactly absolute zero. Nothing in the universe is. It's physically impossible, but you can get damn close.

It's literally like a millionth of a degree higher.

Yeah I actually didn't even make any radiation arguments because I gave Superman the benefit of the doubt. But if he's been ****** by radiation before then... Gamma Ray Burst is always there. So is the passive radiation and the nuclear fission punches.
Dude has been trapped in black holes and if we Backscaling to Superboy prime the radiation from the Big Bang didn't bother him

His heat vision would be at least 15 billion degrees, and it attacks on a microscopic level, so it has durability negation. Couldn't Superman remove God's power from Garou?
God's Powers is basically just CF Garou's baseline stats. This form is already using Saitama as a strength basis so he's not getting much from God other that the super cancer powers (at least in my view).

In addition, for the above to work Superman would have to realize that Garou is being actively empowered by another entity rather than just being (from his PoV) a religious maniac shouting that he's the fist of God.

Please provide a source to it being 15 billion degrees.
I can only think they're talking about this:

Or this:

There's also WoG that says his heat vision rivials the birth of the star but I don't know how hot that is.

how can he even do that?
He basically makes an ionized air barrier that blocks connections to outside sources. Which is how he cut off that guy's connection to Lois, Perry and Jimmy's life-force.

I do disagree here though. He couldn't do this at all on his own and needed to copy Saitama. I'm not seeing him naturally replicating this ability.

Back