• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: Alpha RP Thread 3

@Paul

The man shrugs.

"This was the first time, actually. That's never happened to me before."

@Junko

You get to a level where your robot has infiltrated a human base and is on a mission to find the launch codes for the nukes.

@DMUA

Armsmaster nods.

"That's a logical conclusion. Do you have any other powers? What is the most damage that you've recovered from?"

Gurman's throws knock down some of the firing squad members down, but his living projectile aimed at the ones with rocket launchers cause them to fire a bit early. One of the rockets miss and end up blowing up a chunk of Merchants, but two others are headed straight for him.

The man frowns.

"Hm...."

@Phoenix

The man comes back with the money and salutes you.

"Here you go, thank you for your service to the country. Does your group have a name?"

@Stand

You see the girl land somewhere out of your field of view and then rise up again a few minutes later carrying some knocked out people in dirty clothing. As she flies by, people take pictures and she holds up a peace sign with one of her hands.

@TheDarkSide

Unfortunately, an option to watch a sequel to the sequel does not come up after the after-credits scenes are over.

".... I actually don't remember it. My Regenerationn doesn't really restore neurons to full all the time, so whenever I get hit hard enough, it would probably just slip out of my mind. Tough to remember the craziest instance of you regenerating when it only heals your body, you know?"

His ears still ringing as the rockets come towards him, he takes a stance, and once the rockets are close enough, he grabs them out of the air, spins around, and throws them back in the general direction they were launched from.

"So ugh... Yeah."

Rai holds her face in her hand for a moment, before looking back at him.

"... I just want to help."

Robert picks up the reward money. The group look at each other again.

"We like to go by "The Justice", as cheesy as it may sound." Nicholas explains.

"On that note, we never asked your name, did we?" Nicholas points out.

The rest of the group remain quiet.

"So this was your first time having these visions. Hey, I doubt we will be getting another flight to our destination soon, considering the explosion. Why don't we go get something to eat maybe, there's probably somewhere in the airport where we can eat and talk."

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide

Unfortunately, an option to watch a sequel to the sequel does not come up after the after-credits scenes are over.
Profanities that would get his mouth washed out thousands of times immediately explode around the room. "ARE YOU [BLEEP] KIDDING ME [BLEEP] DEADPOOL MAKERS!? COULDN'T YOU MAKE JUST ONE MORE [BLEEP] [BLEEP] MOVIE TO MAKE MY [BLEEP] DAY YOU LITTLE [REST OF DATA EXPUNGED]"

After about an hour of this, Pzyko calms down. Well, crying's not going to change anything, he told himself. He simply scrolled back to the first movie and started it all over again.

@DMUA

"Hm. I suppose that makes sense."

Armsmaster and Ms. Militia walk Jack to a room where a man in a suit comes up to him and shakes Jack's hand.

"I'm Glenn Chambers, pleased to meet you. Before we start, do you have any preference for what you want your name to be?"

As Gurman grabs the rockets, they explode due to being shot at by the Merchants that were still firing. The explosion knocks him upward with enough force that he almost hits the ceiling of the warehouse. As he starts falling, he hears a noise coming from above him.

The man gets closer to the fence.

"So how does this work? Do I have to do anything special?"

@Junko

The robots arrive at Brockton Bay.

@The

They both nod. Carlos smiles.

"He was a good guy."

@Phoenix

The hero nods.

"Right, I am known by the name "Nomad"."

@Paul

The man looks surprised.

"Alright."

The two of you go to a cafe, where you sit down after ordering something. The man drums his fingers on the edge of the table.

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

@Stand

As you continue to walk, you eventually pass by the building that you threw an ice grenade into. There are caution tapes around the entrances and police are shifting through the rubble for evidence.

@TheDarkSide

The movie is just as good as the first time he watched it. Maybe even better.

Nicholas takes out a piece of paper from somewhere and hands it to the man, the piece of paper has a phone number written on it.

"Well, if you ever require our help, be it for large scale disasters or great dangers of any kind, you can use that number to get in contact with us. We would be willing to help as long as it serves the greater good. The same goes for if you decide you want to join us, perhaps." Nicholas explains to Nomad.

"So, do you need anything else or can we head out?" Alexandra then asks.

"I think we should see about repairing these dents, although that can wait for now." Victoria comments.

Robert is lost in thought.

"Well I just wanted to help you get away from the others first, they didn't seem to be happy with you about this event. Other than that, I was wondering where you were going, and if you've ever met anyone who had an ability like your own." I explain to the man

DragonEmperor23 said:
@TheDarkSide

The movie is just as good as the first time he watched it. Maybe even better.
He decides to continue bingewatching until something happens that might pique his interest(He's just waiting for an interesting thing to happen, I'm not forcing the plot on anybody or anything).

S.R.E.E. lets out a fake sigh, she takes over one of the bots their and starts searching for Sqeualers last known location.

"Ughh.... Well, just adding "Samurai" to my name is going to get us sued, so...

"Hang on, if I'm going to be waving around a blunt sword, why don't we call me Kenshin?"

Throughly battered, Gurman hits the ground hard, and flips over to figure out what the noise was

"I just touch you and it goes into a cache, simple as that. It can't be through clothes or anything inorganic, damn you Manton."

"Huh. Wonder what happened to that creature I fought there. Oh well." As I continue to walk before realizing that I need to find a place to rest and sleep. I then proceed to do that.

@The

As you walk around, you hear rumbling noises and then the sirens start going off. Carlos and Marco look worried.

"What the hell?!" Marco exclaims.

@Phoenix

Nomad takes the card.

"Alright, I'll try to keep in touch. If you were just here for dropping him off, then yeah, you're free to leave now."

@Paul

The man looks kind of worried.

"I-I'm not really sure where to go now. I mean, I almost just died. It's kind of disheartening."

The two of you hear some screams coming from somewhere else in the airport.

He turns in the direction of the screams.

"What was that?"

@TheDarkSide

After a while, Psyko's phone starts ringing. Luminary is calling.

@Junko

The bots seem to be unsuccessfully in finding her but then notice a truck falling out of the sky towards a warehouse.

@DMUA

Glenn starts nodding.

"I see, I see. It traces back to your Japanese ancestry yet is simple and easy to understand. Two syllables. Hmm. I like it."

He turns to Armsmaster.

"Is it taken?"

Armsmaster doesn't respond for a few seconds but then shakes his head.

"Negative."

Glenn turns back to Jack.

"Alright then, welcome to the team Kenshin. Armsmaster and Ms. Militia are going to introduce you to the rest of the members that are currently here. Any questions?"

As Gurman looks up, a truck crashes through the roof of the warehouse, aiming straight for him. But it isn't just any truck, it seems to have been modified heavily. The front of it has a battering ram with robotic arms that connect to several chainsaws with glowing yellow chains whirring around it. The truck is covered in several metal sheets, looking like someone tried putting it in armor. A flickering grid-like pattern shows up on the sheets every few seconds. Skidmark is standing on top of the truck, somehow not falling down. In the front seat, you can see a woman with grease and oil stains driving the truck.

"I'm back, you milksopping pillock!"

The man extends a finger through the fence.

"Is this enough?"

@Stand

You come across a hotel called "Al's Resting Place.".

DragonEmperor23 said:
@The
As you walk around, you hear rumbling noises and then the sirens start going off. Carlos and Marco look worried.

"What the hell?!" Marco exclaims.

@Phoenix

Nomad takes the card.

"Alright, I'll try to keep in touch. If you were just here for dropping him off, then yeah, you're free to leave now."

@Paul

The man looks kind of worried.

"I-I'm not really sure where to go now. I mean, I almost just died. It's kind of disheartening."

The two of you hear some screams coming from somewhere else in the airport.

He turns in the direction of the screams.

"What was that?"

@TheDarkSide

After a while, Psyko's phone starts ringing. Luminary is calling.
Pzyko glances accordingly. If he's calling, then it must be an issue. He promptly got up and went to take the phone.

"Alright, good, we'll be heading out now." Nicholas replies before taking something out of his suit.

Alexandra, Victoria and Robert who is still holding the reward money in his other hand, all place their hands on Nicholas' shoulders.

Nicholas holds a picture of the interior of their base. He uses Blink, which Alexandra had previously given him, to bring the group back there.

Once the group return, they exit their armor suits. Nicholas checks if the base's systems are running smoothly. Alexandra begins looking into the other bounties. Victoria arranges for the purchasing of some of the materials they need from their supplier with the money they got and Robert looks at the news for anything noteworthy.

"I'm unsure, let's check it out." I respond, getting up and heading in the direction of the screams

"I think it's pretty clear."

!!

As the truck soars into Gurman, he quickly reaches up with both arms, catching it mid flight, causing his feet to sink through the concrete and pain to shoot through his bones. He grits his teeth, then, after shifting his left arm to hold it in place, he begins unleashing a barrage of punches into the truck

"Yeah, that should be fine."

She taps his finger

@Junko

As the bot gets closer, S.C.R.E.E. sees people in scuffed clothing running into the warehouse with guns. One of them notices her.

"What the hell? Robots?"

The rest of the people stop running into the warehouse and turn to them.

@TheDarkSide

"Hey, it's me. I have a job for you, if you're interested."

@Phoenix

Nicholas sees that the systems are working at top capacity. Alexandra pulls up the bounty list to see that it hasn't been updated yet. The second bounty reads as follows.

Lake Knight:

Last Known Location:
Somewhere around Lake Superior

Bounty: $3 Million USD

Info:

Unknown ability that allows it to perfectly cut all materials without being seen moving. It can't be captured on camera or seen in reflections.

Stranger: 2

Robert sees stories being reported of a plane exploding right after takeoff in Mexico, unnaturally strong winds forming in North Dakota, and sightings of an alligator man in Florida.

@Paul

The man nods. The two of you arrive at the cause of the screaming. The guy that grabbed the one you were walking with earlier has been impaled by several poles that fell down from some construction worker's pile while he was trying to fix some damages on the roof. The man steps back in surprise.

"John?!"

@DMUA

Glenn smiles.

"Excellent."

Ms. Militia and Armsmaster lead Jack to a room where a teenager in an armored bodysuit with clock designs on them, a girl in a green slightly armored outfit, and a guy in silver and gunmetal colored power armor are chatting. The chatting stops as they notice Jack come in.

"Wards, this is Kenshin, he's going to be a new member of this branch of the PRT."

The guy with the clock theme walks up to Jack and offers his hand.

"Hey, welcome to the team!"

Gurman's punches start to dent the truck, the grid-like pattern flashes increasing in intensity with each punch. Skidmark frowns.

"Slice this quim sucker in half already!"

The chainsaw hands aim towards Gurman and attack his sides.

The man puts his finger back and starts feeling his body.

"Wow, that's...I'm healed!"

He looks back to Rai.

"Thanks!"

@Smashor

Carlos shakes his head. Marco has a dark look on his face.

"The Calaveras are the only gang nearby, they destroyed all the rest."

The entrance to the front door starts bulging as if it is being hit with a force heavy enough to distort the metal repeatedly.

@Stand

The clerk nods and gives you the key to your room after you pay for it.

I go to check the man's vital signs and see if he is possibly still alive

"So you knew this man?" I ask the person I was walking with

Kenshin shakes his hand

"It's good to be here, I guess. Then again I'm not so sure about being associated with a guy who wants to call himself Clockblocker, but it's either this or the birdcage."

Giving up on the flurry of blows, Gurman just grabs the truck in both hands and flips it over his head, sending it onto the ground upside-dow

"You're welcome."

Rai makes her way back onto the streets.

Alexandra looks to see if there are any more bounties.

Victoria orders the supplies, arranging for them to be delivered in a secure location away from the base.

Nicholas decides to look into if there were any new noteworthy capes showing up recently.

Robert looks into the explosion of the plane in Mexico.

@Junko

The bullets tear into the group, mowing several members down. The people that survive the initial firing of bullets get behind cover and start shooting back at the bots.

@Paul

He is dead.

"Yeah, we were going together on the same field trip."

@DMUA

As Kenshin shakes his hand, he feels a little weird and notices everyone has moved their position by a bit. Clockblocker laughs.

"Hey, no sweat, you'll fit right in."

As the truck is being flipped, the grid pattern flashes and the chainsaws arms liquidize and sink into the truck, coming out of the sides to hold the ground to prevent itself from being pushed onto it. Skidmark pulls out a ringing phone as Gurman hears gunshots going off outside of the warehouse.

"What? Robots?"

Rai manages to make some distance but hears the man shout.

"Wait! Do you know anyone else with powers?"

@Smashor

Marco shakes his head.

"No, at best you'll be forced to wait in a cell until you agree to helping them.

The entrance busts open and a white gas starts flowing from the hole.

@The Vine Phoenix

The third bounty reads as follows.

Akuma:

Last Known Location:
Arizona

Bounty: $3.5 Million USD

Info:

Akuma has super-strength and durability. He has also demonstrated knowledge in martial arts.

Brute: 8-9

The ordering of supplies succeeds.

Nicholas finds out that his group was reported on the news as having taken in Eon.

Robert learns that there was a fuel leakage in the engines that lead to an explosion soon after the plane took off.

@TheDarkSide

"We've found out about this base that's keeping a lot of high level Tinker tech. I've sent some of my men to raid it but I'd like you to join them. What you do think? You'll be getting paid for this."

The bots get into cover while the drone flys high into the air and open fires once more. One of the bots jumps out of cover and fires a giant danmaku-laser at the lads behind cover, hopefully destroying the cover along with teh people behind it.

"... You aaaaaa-"

Kenshin remembers mid declaration he's talking to minors, including Vista.

"...... jerk."

As the chaos erupts around him, Gurman looks around, seeing some of the robots and hearing the gunfire they're outputting. Another complication from someone. Heroes don't use lethal force, so that's not something to worry about. It will draw a lot more attention, however, meaning Heroes wouldn't take too much time to get here. This will have to be settled quickly.

How to settle it, though...

Gurman looks back at the truck in all it's armored glory. Not worth the time to break. Need to eliminate that.

Gurman simply points at Skidmark directly, hoping he follows the meaning, while gripping something on the truck with his other hand to make sure he's not blown away by his power.

"Oh... yeah but..."

Rai cringes a bit and thinks of what to say next

"... I don't think you want to be in a situation where you'd need them."

"I'm sorry then, he's dead." I say

"Where were you going on this field trip? Was there anyone else with you, a leader of the group or something?"

If he didn't see this coming too, maybe his future sight doesn't help him see things that don't involve him.

Alexandra calls Nicholas over to the monitor to check the bounty.

"This one seems relatively simple, but dangerous, what do you think?" She says, showing Nicholas Akuma's bounty description.

Nicholas looks over the bounty and nods. "As always, I'll be taking a look at his past."

Alexandra nods before removing Nicholas' previous power and granting him Second Trigger Retrocogniton.

Nicholas then begins scanning the past of Akuma to learn what he did to earn his bounty and more about him in general.

Victoria wanders around the base.

Robert looks into if there was anything suspicious reported concerning the crash and events prior to it.

Back