• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Ginyu vs King

Realistically, if they were put in the same story:

Captain Ginyu: Who is this?

King: ("Why is this purple guy approaching me?")

Captain Ginyu: He has intense aura b-but my scouter says he is a weak human.

King: Um... Are you ok? You skin looks strange. Its purple...

Captain Ginyu: ("What!? He has already determine my biology? He must have some power I am not aware of.")

Captain Ginyu: Stand down, or I will attack you. (Ginyu blasts a beam behind King, destroying the building and the people in it)

King: (Turns around, realize the shit he is in, actives his King Engine in fear)

Captain Ginyu: ("What is this intense bloodlust?! He is so weak but he is intending to kill me?! I was right, he must have some kind of power. I won't die to this weak human. I'll use his power against him.") Body Change!

King: (Not knowing what is going on, suddenly finds himself in Ginyu's body) What the...?

Captain Ginyu: Hahahahahaha! I got you! Now that I have your body, I'll finish you off and conquer this world for the glory of Master Frieza! Hahahaha- huh? I-I don't have any power! What's going on?

King: (Lifts his finger and blasts his body and Ginyu away)

King FRA

Last edited:
This match is amazing.

Ginyu's Scouter has a malfunction and reads Kings power level in the millions then explodes. Either Ginyu gets intimidated by King Engine or he body Changes and then loses to Ginyu King.

The Scouter makes it worst. If Ginyu thinks King is comparable in strength, he would engage. If the scouter says King is weak but Ginyu believes King has a power because of King's aura, if he believes King has something akin to his own Body Change that could defeat him, Ginyu would use his Body Change to take that power for himself. And die.

Should Ginya's match with Woody be removed or should it be re-added to Woody's?

This match is amazing.

Ginyu's Scouter has a malfunction and reads Kings power level in the millions then explodes. Either Ginyu gets intimidated by King Engine or he body Changes and then loses to Ginyu King.
If this is a vote, then that's Grace

As much as I love this idea, I'm not 100% convinced Ginyu would immediately use Body Change. IIRC base Ginyu is very reliant on his scouter. It's also more of a last resort, as Ginyu didn't use it until he was being soundly beaten by Goku. It has been a few years since I've actively consumed any DB media, so maybe I'm wrong.

It's also more of a last resort, as Ginyu didn't use it until he was being soundly beaten by Goku.
Wasn't using it him using it a lot that caused him to be trapped in a frog?

IIRC base Ginyu is very reliant on his scouter

Also,

The Scouter makes it worst. If Ginyu thinks King is comparable in strength, he would engage. If the scouter says King is weak but Ginyu believes King has a power because of King's aura, if he believes King has something akin to his own Body Change that could defeat him, Ginyu would use his Body Change to take that power for himself. And die.

As much as I love this idea, I'm not 100% convinced Ginyu would immediately use Body Change. IIRC base Ginyu is very reliant on his scouter. It's also more of a last resort, as Ginyu didn't use it until he was being soundly beaten by Goku. It has been a few years since I've actively consumed any DB media, so maybe I'm wrong.
The Problem is that King has already fooled power reading devices in the past with his Luck, as well as king engine making Ginyu think King is a massive threat so he would defiantly go for body change as he wouldn't want to be out right killed by King and this would be Ginyu's downfall.

Wasn't using it him using it a lot that caused him to be trapped in a frog
I don't remember him really using the scouter much after getting Goku's body cause Goku had already proven he could fool it. After that he got really body swap happy and that's what got him trapped as a frog. Base Ginyu also trusted the scouter right up until Goku started wailing on him.

And technically King didn't fool the power reading device, Child Emperor just assumed King was so powerful he couldn't be read because what else would he think for an S Rank hero.

We also need to remember that half of King's "luck" is entirely based on his reputation. Everyone in OPM "knows" King is one of the strongest S Ranks, so everyone is scared of or respects him.

I want to remind you of two things. Ginyu's power comes from ki and King doesn't know how to use it. Ginyu can also change back

I want to remind you of two things. Ginyu's power comes from ki and King doesn't know how to use it. Ginyu can also change back

King wouldn't need much. Just a punch would do it. Since King doesn't know ki control, a single touch on his own body from Ginyu's body would do it.

And from the scenario I presented, King wouldn't hesitant confronting now that he has the advantage, knowing Ginyu's power while Ginyu would bewildered in surprise by the poor choice of switching bodies.

Ginyu has been tricked in canon with that thing with Bulma, so it's not out of character for either one for this to play out.

King wouldn't need much. Just a punch would do it. Since King doesn't know ki control, a single touch on his own body from Ginyu's body would do it.

And from the scenario I presented, King wouldn't hesitant confronting now that he has the advantage, knowing Ginyu's power while Ginyu would bewildered in surprise by the poor choice of switching bodies.

Ginyu has been tricked in canon with that thing with Bulma, so it's not out of character for either one for this to play out.

if your seriously thing king wins your wrong I tell you why even thought king has extreme luck if won't help as goku and ginyu were comparable in there fight and didn't switch body and when ginyu found out goku used kiaoken he throw ki attack at him which are ftl and luck ain't going to help a lot even the shockwaves of ginyu attack would kill king lol I didn't think I need to explain this

if your seriously thing king wins your wrong I tell you why even thought king has extreme luck if won't help as goku and ginyu were comparable in there fight and didn't switch body and when ginyu found out goku used kiaoken he throw ki attack at him which are ftl and luck ain't going to help a lot even the shockwaves of ginyu attack would kill king lol I didn't think I need to explain this
#1 this doesn't mean anything. Go check his profile and see what Luck does for King.

#2 it's already grace

King wins this by virtue of intimidation, possible Ginyu would kill him but King's immense luck would tip those numbers in King's favor by virtue of Ginyu either forfeitting, surrendering, changing body. 2/10 times Ginyu kills King or Ginyu manages to change back before King kills him in his body. 8/10 times Ginyu forfeits or dies by King-Ginyu

#1 this doesn't mean anything. Go check his profile and see what Luck does for King.

#2 it's already grace

first one does means because if he was somewhat comparable to ginyu he would of fought him with pushes kicks or ki blast now says if the scooter blew up with malfunction ginyu would kill blast at ftl speed and he die and has his luck manged to be able to dodge something at ftl speed no so king ain't winning lol can't believe you actually thing king wins

first one does means because if he was somewhat comparable to ginyu he would of fought him with pushes kicks or ki blast now says if the scooter blew up with malfunction ginyu would kill blast at ftl speed and he die and has his luck manged to be able to dodge something at ftl speed no so king ain't winning lol can't believe you actually thing king wins
Would've did that to the frog

King wins this by virtue of intimidation, possible Ginyu would kill him but King's immense luck would tip those numbers in King's favor by virtue of Ginyu either forfeitting, surrendering, changing body. 2/10 times Ginyu kills King or Ginyu manages to change back before King kills him in his body. 8/10 times Ginyu forfeits or dies by King-Ginyu

lol so ginyu is meant to be scared of King and say somehow he is ginyu would freak out attack with ki blast or punches and kicks as I said above ginyu won't forfeit surrender as he rush him that how his character is only changes body when he out match also says this somehow ginyu switch body with kings then that means ginyu would have kings luck and king wouldn't be able to use ginyu body

Would be a bit rude but damn, so many lols from you.

Although I'll vote king, arguments for king makes more sense to me.

his character is only changes body when he out match
Thank you for confirming the King wins this.

The exact scenario I laid out above is Ginyu believing King has a power that would outmatch him from King’s Aura, King’s Aura which has tricked people without them even knowing him in canon,

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

because if he was somewhat comparable to ginyu he would of fought him with pushes kicks or ki blast

Lol, not possible. King’s Reputation and Ginyu’s Scouter is Ginyu’s downfall. Ginyu knows King’s Reputation for this fight but his Scouter shows how physically pathetic he is. Ginyu is not dumb. He has to know something other than King’s physicals is what gave King his reputation as being the strongest, since his body is so average to the rest of the population.

King’s luck would only break the scouter if it insures King’s victory. Ginyu knowing King isn’t physically comparable helps King, as Ginyu’s won’t blindly attack with the threat of King’s “unknown Hax”.

And before someone tries to make the argument that Ginyu doesn’t believe in Haxes or doesn’t believe Haxes can effect him, he has and knows his own Body Change, which is a hax that bypasses durability. He knows that there are powers out there that can bypass durability since he himself uses one.

his character is only changes body when he out match

Repeating this confirmation, he’ll use body change if he believes he’s out matched. King outmatches him, since Ginyu has no idea what gave King the Title of “the strongest human” since Ginyu’s scouter shows him how physically weak King is.

“G-Ginyu would just blitz King”

1. Ginyu has to believe King has some kind of Hax to make him the Strongest, since he is so power level average to the Human Population.

2. King’s intimidation makes every opponent he face treat him with caution(Constant effect of King’s power).

Ginyu isn’t going to blitz him, if the threat of the unknown Hax and King’s intimidation tells Ginyu to think smarter, to take King’s body for himself, which would be the safest option for him.

Last edited:
Thank you for confirming the King wins this.

The exact scenario I laid out above is Ginyu believing King has a power that would outmatch him from King’s Aura, King’s Aura which has tricked people without them even knowing him in canon,

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Lol, not possible. King’s Reputation and Ginyu’s Scouter is Ginyu’s downfall. Ginyu knows King’s Reputation for this fight but his Scouter shows how physically pathetic he is. Ginyu is not dumb. He has to know something other than King’s physicals is what gave King his reputation as being the strongest, since his body is so average to the rest of the population.

King’s luck would only break the scouter if it insures King’s victory. Ginyu knowing King isn’t physically comparable helps King, as Ginyu’s won’t blindly attack with the threat of King’s “unknown Hax”.

And before someone tries to make the argument that Ginyu doesn’t believe in Haxes or doesn’t believe Haxes can effect him, he has and knows his own Body Change, which is a hax that bypasses durability. He knows that there are powers out there that can bypass durability since he himself uses one.

Repeating this confirmation, he’ll use body change if he believes he’s out matched. King outmatches him, since Ginyu has no idea what gave King the Title of “the strongest human” since Ginyu’s scouter shows him how physically weak King is.

“G-Ginyu would just blitz King”

1. Ginyu has to believe King has some kind of Hax to make him the Strongest, since he is so power level average to the Human Population.

2. King’s intimidation makes every opponent he face treat him with caution(Constant effect of King’s power).

Ginyu isn’t going to blitz him, if the threat of the unknown Hax and King’s intimidation tells Ginyu to think smarter, to take King’s body for himself, which would be the safest option for him.

first you are using low level threat to makes king seems like he wins
second after that scene he was targeted by a robot or something and the robot wasn't scared when the king engine was activated meaning monster or robot that wanted to kill king would not fear if there come to kill him only weak monster like wolf class maybe tiger and that don't want to challenge him and this prove my point when that centipede try to attack king when his engine was activated
also third point is king fears for his life every time when there monster and captain ginyu could catch on to this weakness and see he a fraud
and fourth if ginyu feel intimidated by King he ki blast or punch or kick and there link of him doing those action that I said

Last edited:
Back