• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Ginyu vs King

I actually don't know how this went through my point weren't contradicted or false I backed it up and prove other person point as false and showing how king engine works nd how there character design is

Cause they were contradicted. You kept repeating things I already addressed like I haven't.

This match is based on a notion that's just blatantly wrong. Ginyu only body swaps when 1. he's forced to (when he's stuck in a frog's body and when he's almost dead) or 2. He's fought someone and tested how strong they are.

Ginyu would NOT body swap just because King's heartbeat is loud. That's a ridiculous notion.

This match is based on a notion that's just blatantly wrong. Ginyu only body swaps when 1. he's forced to (when he's stuck in a frog's body and when he's almost dead) or 2. He's fought someone and tested how strong they are.

Ginyu would NOT body swap just because King's heartbeat is loud. That's a ridiculous notion.
lol that what I being saying and bring in more point but somehow I my point were wrong lol

1. he's forced to (when he's stuck in a frog's body and when he's almost dead)
2. He's fought someone and tested how strong they are.
Dude, Ginyu literally says Body Change as soon as he sees Vegeta. He didn’t even see how powerful then Vegeta was. (Will only use Body Change as the last resort) (doesn’t even know Vegeta and Goku are comparable to each other, while Goku is lying hurt and exhausted on the ground)

The Ginyu Force even thought of themselves as more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta, as reflected in Ginyu’s own profile.

At least Planet level (Superior to Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Dodoria, Zarbon, and the rest of the Ginyu Force by a very significant margin)

Yet, before even gauging Vegeta’s new power, Ginyu started his fight with him with Body Change.

So this:

so that show he doesn't use body switch until he gives it everything he has and used body switch as last resort
is wrong.
his character is only changes body when he out match
Thank you for confirming the King wins this.

The exact scenario I laid out above is Ginyu believing King has a power that would outmatch him from King’s Aura, King’s Aura which has tricked people without them even knowing him in canon,

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg
so ginyu is meant to be scared of King and say somehow he is ginyu would freak out attack with ki blast or punches and kicks
Lol, not possible. King’s Reputation and Ginyu’s Scouter is Ginyu’s downfall. Ginyu knows King’s Reputation for this fight but his Scouter shows how physically pathetic he is. Ginyu is not dumb. He has to know something other than King’s physicals is what gave King his reputation as being the strongest, since his body is so average to the rest of the population.

King’s luck would only break the scouter if it insures King’s victory. Ginyu knowing King isn’t physically comparable helps King, as Ginyu’s won’t blindly attack with the threat of King’s “unknown Hax”.

And before someone tries to make the argument that Ginyu doesn’t believe in Haxes or doesn’t believe Haxes can effect him, he has and knows his own Body Change, which is a hax that bypasses durability. He knows that there are powers out there that can bypass durability since he himself uses one.
so ginyu is meant to be scared of King and say somehow he is ginyu would freak out attack with ki blast or punches and kicks
Repeating this confirmation, he’ll use body change if he believes he’s out matched. King outmatches him, since Ginyu has no idea what gave King the Title of “the strongest human” since Ginyu’s scouter shows him how physically weak King is.

“G-Ginyu would just blitz King”

1. Ginyu has to believe King has some kind of Hax to make him the Strongest, since he is so power level average to the Human Population.

2. King’s intimidation makes every opponent he face treat him with caution(Constant effect of King’s power).

Ginyu isn’t going to blitz him, if the threat of the unknown Hax and King’s intimidation tells Ginyu to think smarter, to take King’s body for himself, which would be the safest option for him.

@Axxtentacle Bring new points

Goku had a supposedly "intimidating aura" or "hidden power" he wasn't showing. That's the whole reason Ginyu tested him by fighting him before body swapping with him. There's no reason in hell that Ginyu just assume he has an extreme ability, and even if he did, he would want to SEE IT FIRST LIKE HE DID WITH GOKU. That's literally completely illogical.

like come ginyu is injured and tired of course he is going body switch also he know how strong vegeta is by how he was damaging him and seeing how powerful his attacks were so my point still stand that he used it for last resort
like come on those clearly shows after the events of kiaoken goku and seeing how strong goku and vegeta and that when he lost all hope to fight back and try to switch as that is his only way to win because as I said before he kick punched and ki blast goku and vegeta when he felt intimidated I explained this before he uses body switch as a last resort when he knows he can't win
so this proves my point ginyu would attack king and if he felt intimated he would nuke him so king isn't winning I really don't know why I haded to explain this
also it don't matter if there comparable because in db nearly every character punches or kick or ki blast to see how strong there opponents is or just get the job done quick
doesn't prove anything as that was after goku used kiaoken and when ginyu scooter broke so he switches body after knowing how strong goku is meaning he already kick, punched him and ki blast him and when he realise that was futile he switched body so that show he doesn't use body switch until he gives it everything he has and used body switch as last resort

my point is kings luck ain't going to help as even one attack or a shock waved attack from ginyu is going to kill him
also all high level monster were taken out by someone else kings luck doesn't seems like his luck would help him against says so one like that robot on 1 on 1 fight or that bird that crashed in his room

first you are using low level threat to makes king seems like he wins
second after that scene he was targeted by a robot or something and the robot wasn't scared when the king engine was activated meaning monster or robot that wanted to kill king would not fear if there come to kill him only weak monster like wolf class maybe tiger and that don't want to challenge him and this prove my point when that centipede try to attack king when his engine was activated
also third point is king fears for his life every time when there monster and captain ginyu could catch on to this weakness and see he a fraud
and fourth if ginyu feel intimidated by King he ki blast or punch or kick and there link of him doing those action that I said

as you can clearly seen no contradiction and all back up while proving you wrong

King's luck doesn't make people act completely out of character. Ginyu, knowing Goku had some kind of hidden power he wasn't showing, pushed Goku and only body swapped after realizing how strong Goku was. Ginyu would have literally no reason to believe that King is somehow stronger than him, he would assume that King had some kind of hidden power and he'd bring it out.

Goku had a supposedly "intimidating aura" or "hidden power" he wasn't showing. That's the whole reason Ginyu tested him by fighting him before body swapping with him.

Goku does not have Comparable Intimidation to King, as we actually see King's intimidation feats effecting far stronger opponents than himself, like Black Sperm, Homeless Empereor, and Psykos just by standing there and twitching his body. They were about to resorted to gang up on him out of fear of his unknown power and wouldn't help each other when they started to lose because King was there.

3 Monsters that were boding the S class. (4 if you included Evil Natural Water but it has a different reason not to attack King)

Goku does not have Comparable Intimidation to King, as we actually see King's intimidation feats effecting far stronger opponents than himself, like Black Sperm, Homeless Empereor, and Psykos just by standing there and twitching his body. They resorted to gang up on him out of fear of his unknown power and wouldn't help each other when they started to lose because King was there.

3 Monsters that were boding the S class.
That means a whole lot of NOTHING. Ginyu, in character, TESTS HOW STRONG PEOPLE ARE. If he's not backed into a corner, he tries to get people to show him their power before body swapping with them. This mean literally nothing. Use a better argument, or this battle shouldn't be added.

That means a whole lot of NOTHING. Ginyu, in character, TESTS HOW STRONG PEOPLE ARE.

And Black Sperm, in character, fights anyone he thinks is looking down on him. He even thought King was looking down on him but Black Sperm wouldn't attack King alone out of fear. Tch, that was out of character for Black Sperm.

That means a whole lot of NOTHING. Ginyu, in character, TESTS HOW STRONG PEOPLE ARE. If he's not backed into a corner, he tries to get people to show him their power before body swapping with them. This mean literally nothing. Use a better argument, or this battle shouldn't be added.
Kings luck has made nigh improbable things happen before such as when a monster literally died from using it's own power because of Kings super luck, Ginyu leading with body change is perfectly within Kings Luck abilities.

That doesn't mean Ginyu isn't going to attack him. Ginyu literally has a scouter and can tell how strong he is, and with his arrogance, it's significantly more likely that he'll try to bring out King's "hidden power" before body swapping, like he does in character.

Either way, isn't King's wincon assuming that King would try to kill Ginyu after the swap, which is extremely unlikely, as he's a complete coward? Ginyu would most likely just swap back and then kill King after realizing he's a weakling.

Goku does not have Comparable Intimidation to King, as we actually see King's intimidation feats effecting far stronger opponents than himself, like Black Sperm, Homeless Empereor, and Psykos just by standing there and twitching his body. They were about to resorted to gang up on him out of fear of his unknown power and wouldn't help each other when they started to lose because King was there.

3 Monsters that were boding the S class. (4 if you included Evil Natural Water but it has a different reason not to attack King)
wrong again black s wanted to take him on 1 on 1 and even black s said king piss me off meaning those fell anger or intimidated that he go for king
it was until someone but in and said don't be to hasty let tag team him and also there were fooled because of his titled

Last edited:
Either way, isn't King's wincon assuming that King would try to kill Ginyu after the swap, which is extremely unlikely, as he's a complete coward? Ginyu would most likely just swap back and then kill King after realizing he's a weakling.
Umm, King dodges then does his Ultimate Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon for real this time.

King literally gets paralyzed in fear when put into any kind of situation like that. That's not going to happen. That's stupid.

Kings luck has made nigh improbable things happen before such as when a monster literally died from using it's own power because of Kings super luck, Ginyu leading with body change is perfectly within Kings Luck abilities.
didn't I already shows there was limit to kings luck like the scar on his faced which he got by a monster
and don't try saying it wasn't cannon it was cannon to the story so it cannon

King literally gets paralyzed in fear when put into any kind of situation like that. That's not going to happen. That's stupid.

Literally on his profile
  • Ultimate Fleeing Technique: Backwards Dash: King simply runs away from his opponent. Kuroi Seishi mistakenly took it as a kind of trap, thinking King is chanting a curse and luring him.

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

imitation working even on a personality such as golden sperm.

Dude, if you’re saying he had no luck then, then he would’ve died.
still doesn't deny the fact he got hurt so even a shock wave of ginyu kick or punch or even ki blast would kill king like I explained everything like I still don't understand why you think king wins

So, King literally removes himself from the battlefield out of fear. He literally loses because of that. He runs away.

This is assuming Ginyu will even body swap from the start to begin with, which i've already explained is based on a completely incorrect and illogical notion.

Ok. King attempts to run away, gets paralyzed by the 2nd body swap. Easy win for Ginyu.

Literally enters the battlefield after Tatsumaki falls and Saitama’s whereabouts are unknown.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

What is your point even about Ginyu seeing King’s average Human power Level, yet knowing his reputation to be the strongest human out everyone else in the OPM verse? Nobody assumes it’s a shame, so why would Ginyu, who is not as smart as someone like Child Emperor or Drive Knight?

Because Ginyu's scouter can clearly read his power level, while the mask couldn't. As I said before, he has a clear indicator of King's power, and if he comes to the conclusion that King is hiding power (despite Ginyu literally being able to tell when people aren't going all out, as he directly stated against Goku), he's going to attack King to test King's power.

still doesn't deny the fact he got hurt so even a shock wave of ginyu kick or punch or even ki blast would kill king like I explained everything like I still don't understand why you think king wins

His luck only starts after he gets his scar.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

he's going to attack King to test King's power.

He was only testing Goku's physical power, because Goku didn't have out of the ordinary hax exclusive to him. Thats why Ginyu vs Goku is a false equivalence to Ginyu vs King. Because in what way can Ginyu test Hax that overpowers the verse with how weak King's body is?

didn't I already shows there was limit to kings luck like the scar on his faced which he got by a monster
and don't try saying it wasn't cannon it was cannon to the story so it cannon
Not disagreeing with you on that, but saying "it's canon so it's canon" sounds like circular reasoning.

So, King literally removes himself from the battlefield out of fear. He literally loses because of that. He runs away.

This is assuming Ginyu will even body swap from the start to begin with, which i've already explained is based on a completely incorrect and illogical notion.
Ginyu will start with body swap or surrender because of Luck and kings engine so moot point and King would realize as he is running away that he has super human capabilities and would defeat Ginyu easily within the 24 hours that he has.

He was only testing Goku's physical power, because Goku didn't have out of the ordinary hax exclusive to him. Thats why Ginyu vs Goku is a false equivalence to Ginyu vs King. Because in what way can Ginyu test Hax that overpowers the verse with how weak King's body is?
Why would he assume hax??? There's literally no reason for him to assume hax, this means nothing. Even if he assumed hax, HE WOULD WANT TO SEE IT, BECAUSE THAT'S IN CHARACTER.
Ginyu will start with body swap or surrender because of Luck and kings engine so moot point and King would realize he has super human capabilities and would defat Ginyu easily within the 24 hours that he has.
I've already given my reasons as to why this wouldn't be the case, but sure, ignore my arguments and stonewall me.

Why would he assume hax??? There's literally no reason for him to assume hax, this means nothing. Even if he assumed hax, HE WOULD WANT TO SEE IT, BECAUSE THAT'S IN CHARACTER.
BECAUSE GINYU'S SCOUTER TOLD HIM HOW STRONG KING IS AND IT TELLS GINYU HE IS WEAK AND NOT CAPABLE OF FIGHTING. What else is there to assume other than hax? EVERYONE WHO KNOWS KING'S REPUTATION AS THE STRONGEST HUMAN BELIEVES IT.

This point I keep making keeps getting forgotten by you guys.

BECAUSE GINYU'S SCOUTER TOLD HIM HOW STRONG KING IS AND IT TELLS GINYU HE IS WEAK AND NOT CAPABLE OF FIGHTING. What else is there to assume other than hax? EVERYONE WHO KNOWS KING'S REPUTATION AS THE STRONGEST HUMAN BELIEVES IT.

This point I keep making keeps getting forgotten by you guys.
That literally means n-o-t-h-i-n-g here. He knew Goku's power level was seemingly lower than his, yet didn't assume hax. He assumed Goku was hiding power because he could tell that he was. I'm not forgetting your points, your points are just blatantly wrong. Ginyu being Ginyu would either
1. Attack King and try to bring out his power.
2. Body swap and Body swap again after King freaks the absolute **** out that his body just got swapped.

There's no feasible scenario where King wins here.

Also, literally every character in dragon ball holds back their power. It's WAY MORE than reasonable and extremely feasible to say Ginyu would assume King is just holding his power back. So, he tests King by attacking him.

Ginyu has encountered hax users before. Literally Guldo. He has time hax.

He knew Goku's power level was seemingly lower than his

Goku's power level isn't average with the human population. Goku's power level isn't astronomically weaker than Ginyu's like King's is.

Stop pretending Goku and King are comparable.

Goku was capable of holding back his power to the extent that he seemed like a normal human IN THE BUU SAGA. It's a completely comparable situation.

Back