• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Ginyu vs King

targeted by a robot
Scan of that Robot being capable of feeling fear in his programming?

my point when that centipede try to attack king when his engine was activated

1. It was not active

2. King asked the Hero association information to use so the centipede would get angry and attack King on purpose. So Saitama to kill it.

king fears for his life every time when there monster and captain ginyu could catch on to this weakness and see he a fraud

No one in the entire series are able to catch on and they are smarter than Ginyu. King's fear activates his King Engine, which only boost his intimidation.

ginyu feel intimidated by King he ki blast or punch or kick and there link of him doing those action that I said

Ginyu knows Goku is comparable in strength to him and has no reason to believe Goku has durability bypassing Hax. Especially as the fight drags on.

Ginyu vs Goku is a false equivalence to Ginyu vs King.

Scan of that Robot being capable of feeling fear in his programming?

1. It was not active

2. King asked the Hero association information to use so the centipede would get angry and attack King on purpose. So Saitama to kill it.

No one in the entire series are able to catch on and they are smarter than Ginyu. King's fear activates his King Engine, which only boost his intimidation.

Ginyu knows Goku is comparable in strength to him and has no reason to believe Goku has durability bypassing Hax. Especially as the fight drags on.

Ginyu vs Goku is a false equivalence to Ginyu vs King.

it like you didn't read what I said those who wanted to kill king wouldn't fear his engine as see by the centipede.
also Kings engine was activated which proves my point that centipede was angry and intimidated by King by mentioning blast and making fun of him and the centipede wasn't scared of King engine and if your going to bring up can the centipede now feel emotion it could as it felt anger
goku and ginyu were comparable at beginning until goku used kioaken and ginyu got intimidated and started to fire ki blast as he didn't know how strong he is and was scared or angry

also that isn't a false equivalence as my point is how ginyu feels and how his character is designed

also you proved my point ginyu either going to get intimidated or angry which ginyu ki nukes king

Non of what you said protects Ginyu from Extreme Luck and Social Influencing on the level of Kings and thus giving King the win.
kings luck can be bypass as seen by a scar on his faces which a monster did so as there say it only a matter of time when your lucks runs out

Last edited:
Canonically, claw octopus is King’s 1st appearance in the timeline. After that, he is never harmed again.

Your point is? King's Luck still gave him the win there so you just proved yourself wrong.
my point is kings luck ain't going to help as even one attack or a shock waved attack from ginyu is going to kill him
also all high level monster were taken out by someone else kings luck doesn't seems like his luck would help him against says so one like that robot on 1 on 1 fight or that bird that crashed in his room

my point is kings luck ain't going to help as even one attack or a shock waved attack from ginyu is going to kill him

That has never been the argument for King’s win, as my argument never involved Ginyu even attacking.

That has never been the argument for King’s win, as my argument never involved Ginyu even attacking.
well you wrong again as seen by many db character when there feel like there going to lose there attack them with ki blast or punches or kicks as seens by ginyu and many other character and I could show the video of db character acting angry or intimidated

also I back up every point I'm making

many db character when there feel like there going to lose there attack them with ki blast or punches or kicks as seens by ginyu
Like this by Ginyu when he resorted to Body Change because he thought he was going to lose?

Also, DB characters aren’t not all the same person. “many db character when” it’s not a debate argument, because your grouping them all into one category, like as if they behave the same way with no difference and all capable of Body Change.

also I back up every point I'm making

Wrong points but ok

Like this by Ginyu when he resorted to Body Change because he thought he was going to lose?

Also, DB characters aren’t not all the same person. “many db character when” it’s not a debate argument, because your grouping them all into one category, like as if they behave the same way with no difference and all capable of Body Change.

Wrong points but ok

doesn't prove anything as that was after goku used kiaoken and when ginyu scooter broke so he switches body after knowing how strong goku is meaning he already kick, punched him and ki blast him and when he realise that was futile he switched body so that show he doesn't use body switch until he gives it everything he has and used body switch as last resort

doesn't prove anything as that was after goku used kiaoken and when ginyu scooter broke so he switches body after knowing how strong goku is meaning he already kick, punched him and ki blast him and when he realise that was futile he switched body so that show he doesn't use body switch until he gives it everything he has and used body switch as last resort

Goku's comparable to Ginyu.

King is not.

Goku's comparable to Ginyu.

King is not.
so this proves my point ginyu would attack king and if he felt intimated he would nuke him so king isn't winning I really don't know why I haded to explain this
also it don't matter if there comparable because in db nearly every character punches or kick or ki blast to see how strong there opponents is or just get the job done quick

also it don't matter if there comparable because in db nearly every character punches or kick or ki blast to see how strong there opponents is or just get the job done quick

Wow, how did Bulma ever survive? She must have been invisible to Ginyu.

Wow, how did Bulma ever survive? She must have been invisible to Ginyu.
for which scenes
first reason would be for plot because there wouldn't just killed them of
second ki control
third bulma survive attack from beerus and zamasu but those attack wasn't meant to kill her

elaborate how is he behaving differently
cause I already explained how ginyu character is and what he going to do
What? That he is a db character and they all fight the same way? That is your “explanation”.

Here’s Ginyu purposely losing to Vegeta to get his body for the clear advantage.

like come on those clearly shows after the events of kiaoken goku and seeing how strong goku and vegeta and that when he lost all hope to fight back and try to switch as that is his only way to win because as I said before he kick punched and ki blast goku and vegeta when he felt intimidated I explained this before he uses body switch as a last resort when he knows he can't win

King getting a W in a few minutes:

200.gif

seeing how strong goku and vegeta

Dude, Ginyu literally says Body Change as soon as he sees Vegeta. He didn’t even see how powerful then Vegeta was. (Will only use Body Change as the last resort) (doesn’t even know Vegeta and Goku are comparable to each other, while Goku is lying hurt and exhausted on the ground)

Last edited:
The Ginyu Force even thought of themselves as more powerful than Saiyan Saga Vegeta, as reflected in Ginyu’s own profile.

At least Planet level (Superior to Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Dodoria, Zarbon, and the rest of the Ginyu Force by a very significant margin)

Yet, before even gauging Vegeta’s new power, Ginyu started his fight with him with Body Change.

So this:
so that show he doesn't use body switch until he gives it everything he has and used body switch as last resort

is wrong.

Dude, Ginyu literally says Body Change as soon as he sees Vegeta. He didn’t even see how powerful then Vegeta was. (Will only use Body Change as the last resort) (doesn’t even know Vegeta and Goku are comparable to each other, while Goku is lying hurt and exhausted on the ground)

like come ginyu is injured and tired of course he is going body switch also he know how strong vegeta is by how he was damaging him and seeing how powerful his attacks were so my point still stand that he used it for last resort

...Ginyu doesn't just body swap based on auras... he body swaps after fighting someone and testing their ability... why did this thread go through...

I actually don't know how this went through my point weren't contradicted or false I backed it up and prove other person point as false and showing how king engine works nd how there character design is

Back