• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

I feel like it's probably just like, a weird bit that doesn't carry over to english very well

Isn't he also afraid that his fans will kill him?
That makes sense, I would be afraid as a manga author as well

Sometimes your fan base can become really toxic, like MHA. Pretty sure people sent death threats when... nvm, that'd be a spoiler.

But they have sent death threats for certain events that happened in the series just because they didn't like it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does, considering how trigger happy he is with inflicting suffering upon the readers

That makes sense, I would be afraid as a manga author as well

Sometimes your fan base can become really toxic, like MHA. Pretty sure people sent death threats when... nvm, that'd be a spoiler.

But they have sent death threats for certain events that happened in the series just because they didn't like it.
Idgaf about MHA go ahead and spoil it for me

It would seem his oddities are too much for this world to bear and back then even his own editor wanted to destroy him.

D4IxPdkXkAEK6f0.jpg

Legit question, but if the story ended with an infinite loop of Chainsaw Devils solving the Devil problem from humanity due to an endless supply of demon hunters in hell and earth how would ya'll feel?

Her endless squealing is also funny, if not slightly annoying after a while. I remembered her being pathetic, but not that much lol

This adaptation is really taking its time with all the chapters lol.

Episode 6 only covered like 3.5 chapters.

I've seen some people complain that it's a bit slow, but honestly, I like it this way. It allows you to become more immersed in the dialogue and environment. It has a very different feeling from the manga because of that imo. The manga always feels like it flies by because of how short and quick the chapters are. In the anime it slows down to a more reasonable pace and really lets you take in the situation, while also adding beautiful art, new sequences, and music.

Also, man, the art just continues to be very, very exceptional. This new episode looked like a movie, and it really didn't need to.

W analysis icl.

I love the longer episodes which adapt a shorter number of chapters, the quality is out of this world.

They really are investing hard in the anime, and it seems to be getting really popular, as even my friends who normally don't care about anime have heard of it/are planning to watch it. It's suprising, because while good i can't see it having the same normie appeal as SpyxFamily and Jujutsu Kaisen.

I mean, it doesn't even need to have such a big fandom, just 1 calc member who enjoys it enough to make a few overdue calcs and 1 thread moderator to help the CRTs move forward.

Back