• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human (Real Life) vs Composite Gigantopithecus (Real Life)

Synopsis: Who is the most powerful primate that ever existed in real life? The human or the gigantopithecus? Note the answer to this question would be pretty obvious if we try to pit an average human against an average gigantopithecus in a fight, the gigantopithecus would tear us human into mincemeat. Obviously we don't want to compare the best of human with technologies vs the best of gigantopithecus with technologies, because human is currently the smartest primate in real life who has access to nuclear warheads. So instead we will combine the peaks of every human that ever existed against the peaks of every gigantopithecus that ever existed in an old fashion hand-to-hand combat fight!

X1sdtCi.jpg

Rules​

Location​

euyu7F1.jpg

Anywhere in real life Jupiter-sized Earth with Saturn's Rings in Mars' place, and Venus as Moon plus Sun being blue, now let the battle begin!

I thought you can't use pages that don't exist as actual in versus threads. In fact Composite Human was nuked before I even came to the wiki
I mean this battle thread is not going to get added either way, so we might as well just have fun doing this lol.

I see then.

Like, it's an interesting match for sure, but obvious issue. Maybe.

"Please do not create versus threads for characters without profiles in this wiki. Otherwise, it is impossible for other users to verify a character's strengths and weaknesses. For the same reasons, please do not create versus threads for characters whose statistics are all rated as unknown." This makes me think Sandboxes and blogs could maybe be used, we'd need a QnA to clarify.

Like, it's an interesting match for sure, but obvious issue. Maybe.

"Please do not create versus threads for characters without profiles in this wiki. Otherwise, it is impossible for other users to verify a character's strengths and weaknesses. For the same reasons, please do not create versus threads for characters whose statistics are all rated as unknown." This makes me think Sandboxes and blogs could maybe be used, we'd need a QnA to clarify.
Well regarding to this fight at hand, how do you think a fight between composite human and composite gigantopithecus would go? Who would win?

Following
TBH, this blog seems to scale from durability of people's 9-B feats, & since that's inconsistent with our tiering system, it's usually treated as an outlier.

We have this, & this for CH (though the latter is more updated & from the original), & I'm planning to add a couple of things there since the profiles don't have things that the average joe actually has.

We also have this for Gigantopithecus.

Can we make the environment's gravity similar to earth here or downscale the planet to earth sized? I feel like both combatants would be in an incon of this even if the fight started.

With the former profile for CH, the strongest deadlift was 545.2 kg. Gigantopithecus deadlifts higher than that & scales to tigers.

The same thing happens with the latter profile for CH, I think this match would be more fair if it had this CH have, an hour of prep at least considering the knowledge humanity has on this creature & has this ability.

We have this, & this for CH (though the latter is more updated & from the original), & I'm planning to add a couple of things there since the profiles don't have things that the average joe actually has.
Nothing of that is impressive compared with the Gigantophitecus.
With the former profile for CH, the strongest deadlift was 545.2 kg. Gigantopithecus deadlifts higher than that & scales to tigers.
Gigantophitecus are much stronger than Gorillas which deadlift more than 815 kg. Also, Gigantophitecus blacki downscales from bigger extinct-tigers.
The same thing happens with the latter profile for CH, I think this match would be more fair if it had this CH have, an hour of prep at least considering the knowledge humanity has on this creature & has this ability.
With a gun maybe, but the CH would have a hard time with the monke even with a shotgun.

Following

TBH, this blog seems to scale from durability of people's 9-B feats, & since that's inconsistent with our tiering system, it's usually treated as an outlier.

We also have this for Gigantopithecus.

Can we make the environment's gravity similar to earth here or downscale the planet to earth sized? I feel like both combatants would be in an incon of this even if the fight started.

Imagine arguing outliers in a composite thread...💀💀💀

A bull that was pet and the video is staged....
you really think that a human can chop off the horn of a 1 ton bull with bare hands?? Look at the quality of the video, completely staged....

Mas Oyama killed a wall level animal with a karate chop, no?

Do we have context surrounding the vid? Context & explanations go first before conclusions.

A bull that was pet and the video is staged....
you really think that a human can chop off the horn of a 1 ton bull with bare hands?? Look at the quality of the video, completely staged....
I'm in Martial arts class rn, you can always go more in depth.

Back