• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human (Real Life) vs Composite Gigantopithecus (Real Life)

I have faith in a 9 ft tall patagonian, but anything above that & the person's already dying. Even if we did say that 12 - 15 ft giants existed in Argentina, the Tehuelches & the fantasies of Europeans attributed to the myth. The former peoples lived in the patagonian plains, which were temperate usually.

Even with the cooler temperatures of the little ice age, we're forgetting the limits of human biology & natural selection. The square-cubed law limits the person's theoretical max height. In order to surpass the 9 ft height, the human would need to have a different physiology to handle their circulatory system problems & at that point, they wouldn't be a homo sapien anymore & thus CH wouldn't involve a patagonian.

With natural selection as a limit, I don't think we'll see giant homo sapiens anytime soon due to their circulatory, mobility & disease problems.

Jesus is another story, "Seth can't say it better than I could" as I quote. He was a miracle worker, but he's stated to be god & an incarnate of him. Both of these statements can't really be tested scientifically since he died a long time ago & god is more subtle & expected to be followed by faith than direct. Science just has materialistic for the subtle ways so it's unfortunately another Schrodinger's cat here.

Some of his miracles would be in the territory where science can't explain or prove that he did the feats even if the sources were trusted. Some of the sources should most importantly be the most trusted here. Akin to Terminal Lucidity & the IRL Annabelle doll.

People have been pseudo resurrected days in colder temperatures but the true details of his resurrection are contradictory or scarce at best.

His cures are usually with spit & mud & surprisingly, spit & mud can help heal wounds but on the level of giving a paralyzed person the ability to move instantly & touching a man & saying faithful words to cure illnesses is... impossible scientifically without Jesus's power.

So by example of my analysis of these feats, there's 2 reasons why we can't use Jesus. We can't scientifically test or prove some of his feats' validity (as it's hard to do so), & that we'll argue over him because many people just love Jesus so much.

Last edited:
Bro really give 1 MJ to real life human.....

Mike Tyson punches are comparable to female gorillas punches, male punches are twice than that. I don't think any human can punch with a force stronger than mike tyson & kicks are impressive but still comparable to tyson punches.
I mean a Muay Thai fighter put down a Banana Tree with physical strikes, and some Banana Trees can even take hits from Sledgehammers, can fight against people capable of harming him, Shogun Rua is capable of kicking this strong, Fraser Graham is capable of killing Grizzly Bears with a knife.

I don't see taking down a small tree for 48 seconds as something impressive

Shogun Rua link fails

Knife, and some brown bears are smol af
Strength

Strength

We already know CH is a master martial artist. That link with grizzly isn't working & was on the weak spot.

Punch kicking 6000 lbs is impressive, I think I may calc request it or calc it.

The man fighting the croc was likely a nile crocodile, since the village in the link is in Zimbabwe. The dude's way of fighting it was on top of the croc & poking it's weak point. If the dude was playing tug of war to the death with the croc, that's different.

Are you just listing feats from JTGamer's blog or randomly without intention? The blog should be used as more of a reference point than an actual authority for CH physical strength.

In the wiki, look up SBA, you didn't specify the starting range so both opponents start in melee range.

Why don't you use our recommendations for changing this match? The beeg ape has a lot of strength advantages so the human is going to get overpowered.

Strength

• Much weaker than gorillas
  • Too.
  • Again.
  • Backlifting isn't the best here.
  • Cool, I don't see how that is usable here
  • Cool too, but human limit is 500 kg.
  • Okay, didn't actually fought it though.
  • Not much lifting strength.
  • Source seems sus and is just pulling strength without effort.
  • Source doesn't work.
  • Cool.
  • Cool.
  • I can do the calc later, but nothing impressive if you compare it with mike tyson punches.
  • Cool.
  • It was injured & probably a small or sub-adult.
  • Pulling isn't that reliable for pure lifting strength, limit is 500 kg deadlift as I say.

Last edited:
You are talking about a physic-breaking composite human? Because really, a composite human with a weight of 600 kg can break his legs with only standing
If they are standing 15' tall then no, being 1,400 Ibs won't break their legs since their BMI is only 30.4. Sumo wrestlers have much higher BMI than this on the lowest like on the 35.0 scale and yet they can easily whoop your ass in a fight.

Last edited:
If they are standing 15' tall then no, being 1,400 Ibs won't break their legs since their BMI is only 30.4. Sumo wrestlers have much higher BMI than this on the lowest like on the 35.0 scale and yet they can easily whoop your ass in a fight.
No human is 15 feet tall, H3 already debunked that claim. Btw, sumo wrestlers are not fast for kinetic energy and not weigh 600 kg.

No human is 15 feet tall, H3 already debunked that claim. Btw, sumo wrestlers are not fast for kinetic energy and not weigh 600 kg.
H3110l12345I20 debunked that by using article that has people suffering from gigantism as an example. I want to see an article with human being naturally 15 feet tall.

Last edited:
I don't understand this at all, Ik that he had gigantism & that, but as I say, there no fossil of a 15 ft human, so Gigantophitecus stomps unless you use a Female Gorilla
What I meant to say is being tall is one thing, you are tall but you grow and reach the height you are supposed to be. Gigantism on the other hand isn't normal, your body continues on growing at an alarming rate that isn't healthy and too much growth hormone can lead to all sort of adverse health problem.

H3110l12345I20 debunked that by using article that has people suffering from gigantism as an example. I want to see an article with human being naturally 15 feet tall.
You pulled up examples & feats that we can't really use. The Patagonians as you brought up & failed to bring up evidence up first is a myth that came from the Europeans' perceptions & fantasies of the Tehuelches. I also mentioned biological limitations as gigantism & natural selection showed.

You brought up a myth & a OG boi who's feats can't really be accepted by scientists first. People are casually around 6 ft tall & are usually slightly less than that height.

When we mean human here, I think we mean homo sapiens. A taller, different hominid wouldn't be a homo sapien.

You pulled up examples & feats that we can't really use. The Patagonians as you brought up & failed to bring up evidence up first is a myth that came from the Europeans' perceptions & fantasies of the Tehuelches. I also mentioned biological limitations as gigantism & natural selection showed.

You brought up a myth & a OG boi who's feats can't really be accepted by scientists first. People are casually around 6 ft tall & are usually slightly less than that height.

When we mean human here, I think we mean homo sapiens. A taller, different hominid wouldn't be a homo sapien.
Even if we ignore any myth or legend, a human skeleton 12 ft 0 in (3.66 m) tall with ribs nearly 4 ft (1.2 m) long was still found near Barnard, Missouri, on September 13, 1883. So that debunks 9 feet being the human limitation height.

Even if we ignore any myth or legend, a human skeleton 12 ft 0 in (3.66 m) tall with ribs nearly 4 ft (1.2 m) long was still found near Barnard, Missouri, on September 13, 1883. So that debunks 9 feet being the human limitation height.
probably no human, it's impossible to validity the story & no human can survive beyond 9 ft as H3 says

Context first before conclusion,

Much of the newspapers here were made during a time where yellow journalism thrived until the progressive era.

I get my instinct & the tone of the newspapers here not lying, but the history at the time puts the validity of the NY Times here into the unknown area for any fact checker sadly.

As much as I would love to see giant homo sapiens, I want actual legit proof.

please link your sources, you're making a person that has better arguments do the work for you. Speaking of which, where do you get your info from?

((77+83.5)/2)(0.057) = 4.57425 kg, (2859(4.448222)) = 12717.4667 N (For lbf to be converted to N, multiply lb 4.448222 times (pg 65 (pdf pages))) 0.5(4.57425)((15*0.3048)^2) = 47.80819471 J, 47.80819471/12717.4667 = 0.001791284799.

(0.05335)(1.8) = 0.09603 m arm, 0.09603(12717.4667) = 1221.258327 J

I don't see this boi being stronger than Tyson's punches, maybe kicks if you guys request but I'll have to look into the method of punching.

So instead we will combine the peaks of every human that ever existed
I just wanted to remind you that you said this btw. Saying myths are valid like saying that the word you hear at the end of the telephone game is the same word at the start, there's lots of unknowns. While some myths have been confirmed from a realistic perspective, there's also ones that are still myth to this day. Legends are a less obscure version of myths, but their history was likely not as exciting as the legend.

Last edited:
By the way, the Composite Human profile you list has Composite Human with Class 5 tonner meanwhile the Gigantophitecus profile you list is only Class 1 tonner. So expect this to happen to the Gigantophitecus
We only use deadlift to scale human, backlifting isn't working here.
Even a world-strong human like Eddie Hall had a nose bleed trying to lift 500 kg, why he would've stronger than a gorilla? 🤦‍♀️

What do gorillas typically do when they fight?

Punches

Must I remind everyone here that the things we use to scale fiction don't apply to IRL? It's stated in the summary for the IRL page in VSBW.

A different mentality like DarlingAurora's is required to scale things properly.

We should at least work with these parameters in this debate.

that isn't deadlift & was in one hour though
Lifting an atlas stone is similar to a deadlift.
Resized952019013195190328951395-2.jpg

deadlift-workout-for-back-royalty-free-image-527680187-1553003041.jpg

Back