• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cranberry Possible Upgrade

A6colute

VS Battles
Retired
Clamberry's beautiful face twisted, beyond the damage she had already taken. It was not a look of fear, or agony, but joy.

"[Fortissimo - Grand Explosive Sound]."

The screen spun around, and then went dark.

"Huh?"

"Ah, I guess she must have used a Magic with an extremely large attack radius, and even the camera got caught up in it. Well, she really did it. I even heard that it could automatically move by itself.."

"They might be able to follow a Magical Girl's movements, but evading their attacks might be a little tricky."

"Well, this is troubling, and after we got all this way to the climax. Let's change to the aerial camera… ah, there's a crater which looks like a meteor fell. Is that the place?"

I think that attack, that leaves meteor-like crater, must be at least City Block Level (additionally, this attack is a superior version of AOE attack from anime).

Unfortunately, no.

But this attack is much more powerful than Forte with naming. And Forte with naming is much more powerful than Forte without naming (like in the anime).

"The opening attack goes to Clamberry! As her nickname indicates, she attacked using sound! Maou Pam-san, that blow seemed pretty powerful."

"It's not as good as it could have been."

"Not as good? Is that so?"

"She didn't shout her attack's name."

"Attack name? Come to think of it, the Magical Girls of Maou's School all make sure to state the names of their super moves as they make them."

"Ah, yes."

"Magical Girls strengthen their bodies and Magic with powerful feelings. By naming a technique and then shouting that name, it aids in sketching a more powerful image in one's heart… is that right?"

"Correct."

I mean, without more precise info, I can't see Cranberry's getting a boost. Aside from changing "likely higher" to "much higher at full potential", I don't think there's much change to be done.

I mean, without more precise info, I can't see Cranberry's getting a boost.

Well, Fortissimo stated as "a Magic with an extremely large attack radius" (Forte stated as usual AOE attack). Plus Forte (in anime) didn't leave any crater. Therefore difference between Forte and Fortissimo must be very-very-very-very big.

Maybe you can ask a calc to estimate "meteor-size crater = ? level"

Hm, maybe.

Back