• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU Feat Collection

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This has been for a long time but applying Karathen's full KE as the strength of Aquaman (and the DCEU top tiers in general) is wack. But before the revision thread I want everyone interested to help find feats that can possibly replace that one.

So far I have (potential outliers included)

While I'm here Steppenwolf made volcanic eruptions in the History Lesson sequence (Which extended quite a distance)

It was calced by Amelia but she used 6:1 (Ciaran Hinds' height) to calc Steppenwolf's height despite the character being in the range of 8 feet

It likely is just a supporting feat but you could calc it based on comparing the cracks to the Apocalypse ships, which dwarf Steppenwolf (Might be solid since a big boi lowball still got Tier 7)

WW also makes a huge crater in her fight with Ares (Good look here) but that's likely more applicable to him then her

There's also this feat but I guarantee you it is worthless

There might be something solid in the novelisations but alas, I am poor and do not have those

EDIT:

DCEU Canon is kinda screwy so the Magma feat might go to Darkseid over Steppenwolf (Depending on whether or not you wanna go with the SC as the true story)
Regardless of what you do with that feat it's still solid

Last edited:
Here

The calc uses Ciaran's height and ignores the large cracks that stratch out beyond

It's about 2.63 Megatons still so with modifications this could probably be 7-B - Low 7-A

Probably a supporting feat but still

We’ve rejected that for a while

The issue is it’s offscreen and basically everything about the feat had to be assumed if you want to quantify it

If we get a visual for it then that’s be great but I doubt we will

@DeathstroketheHedgehog Spino already put up his recall of that

It’s 7-A to Low 6-B

Honestly, the low end for Doomsday's feat seems consistent with Superman's World Engine feat, considering it was done by a weaker Doomsday who matched weakened Superman. Also, the moon cracking feat was meant to be a comic book easter egg where Doomsday does the exact same feat in the comics and even Krypton TV Show which was worked on by the co-creators of Man Of Steel, so it shouldn't scale. Especially considering that this was done when before Zack Snyder was told that there was going to be a DCEU. He also said this "Notice up there is the broken moon. Which in the comic book lore that moon was broken a long time ago by Doomsday [meaning only and only according to comic book lore did Doomsday do the feat, the purpose was to hint that Doomsday was gonna be in the movies]. So this Doomsday concept we wanted to plant early. That Doomsday [referring to the one that destroyed the moon] is a thing that could exist, that could be brought into the universe, because I really like that character." So yeah, when he does bring in the second Doomsday, it still wouldn't make a difference since only comic's Doomsday did the moon busting feat which was only shown in the movie as an easter egg that the character 'Doomsday' exists.

It also doesn't help this is a massive outlier either way since KLOL did a Rough Calc which puts it in the Exaton range

Which is obviously flying in the face of the Megaton - Gigaton feats

Hmm

Possibly

It was willed into existance by a Zeus on death's door whom has no reason to not be able to sustain his attacks with that

That said we are getting much harder on these sorts of feats so I'd suggest checking with Dargoo or something

It was willed into existance by a Zeus on death's door whom has no reason to not be able to sustain his attacks with that
Dunno if there's a ratio strength wise with creation AP changes. Is there a valid reason to believe it would scale to Zeus' lightning bolts rather than just an ability he has?

Also are we keeping the Rel stuff or should we dismiss is as inconsistent with their other speed feats?

Mostly
Dunno if there's a ratio strength wise with creation AP changes. Is there a valid reason to believe it would scale to Zeus' lightning bolts rather than just an ability he has?
Mostly just the idea that it was done by a Zeus at death’s door
Also are we keeping the Rel stuff or should we dismiss is as inconsistent with their other speed feats?
I think we’re keeping Rel but if you have issues with it feel free to say

Mostly
Mostly just the idea that it was done by a Zeus at death’s door
I think we’re keeping Rel but if you have issues with it feel free to say

High 7-A would be pretty cool especially since the MCU would have the AP advantage

Aside from that I disagre with scaling Themyscira to physicals, it being made with a dying breath doesn't really change anything. If it's something that'd scale to normal magic potency, it would be one way or the other, but I don't think it should be. Besides, do we know if he created the whole island? Been a while since I watched WW

Yeah, he created the whole island. Also, why would Zeus' island creation feat not scale to his AP? Wouldn't he just upscale from it in his Prime?

There's just no reason to believe it scales to his physical stats or more offensive magic.

Bumping this as well as pointing out that 'High 7-A, likely higher' feels the most consistent with weakened Superman performing it and Doomsday doing a 7-A feat by simply charging up. And I think that Mother Box amped Superman could simply be 'far higher' or 'likely 6-C' from upscaling above the other members. Especially since the AP difference is 2.4x.

So "High 7-A, likely higher" for JL and everyone who scale to them. So should we put 'far higher' or 'possibly 6-C, likely far higher' for Mother Box amped Supes?

She grabbed lightning, but it was notably faster than her still and had already crossed the clouds before she grabbed it. Probably a HS or MHS feat, but its not MHS+ and far below her current rating. Though we may be removing the heat vision stuff so idk.

Yeah the lightning was faster than her but it's still a really good feat because she's able to grab it and swing around it at all.

It's by far her best feat.

Back