• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU Feat Collection

The original Doomsday split Krypton's moon in his fight with Steppenwolf according to Snyder.
Looking at the words of Snyder, while it does say that Doomsday fought Steppenwolf, it doesn't say that the fight was the reason the moon was destroyed. It was just an easter egg that Doomsday existed since he does a similar feat in the comics.

Looking at the words of Snyder, while it does say that Doomsday fought Steppenwolf, it doesn't say that the fight was the reason the moon was destroyed. It was just an easter egg that Doomsday existed since he does a similar feat in the comics.
No, that's not what he said at all.

Firstly Doomsday didn't break the moon in the comic it was some Kryptonian scientist. Secondly he literally points to the moon on the screen during his Man of Steel watchparty and say "Anyway, here it was Doomsday."

If Doomsday is Low 6-B from his feat can't we scale him to straight "Low 6-B" while the other heroes are "At least High 7-A likely Low 6-B"?

We know that the 3rd Act had reshoots because they thought the original ending was simultaneously too dark but also not big scale enough

High 7-A=<World Engine (responsible for High 7-A, seemed unscathed with the impact)<Weakened Superman (oneshot)<Prime Superman<Steppenwolf<Justice League Superman

Last edited:
"At least High 7-A, likely higher" works. Honestly I'd slap a solid 6-C due to the scaling but that's not how vsbattles rolls.

As for "Possibly 6-C", however...

Vsbattle's definition of Likely: Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be favourable. This term should be used sparingly.

Vsbattle's definition of Possibly: Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.

Steppenwolf upscales from the JLA cast in their prime, who upscale from a weakened Superman, who oneshot a 1.79 gigaton ship.
There's only a 2.4 difference. The scaling is more than favourable.

In my opinion I think it's all fair game to outright put Steppenwolf at "Likely 6-C", with JLA Superman being a solid "6-C" for borderline stomping Steppenwolf.

--------
TL: DR;
JLA cast: At Least High 7-A, likely higher
Steppenwolf: Likely 6-C
JLA Superman: 6-C

Or we can just outright put them all at 6-C too, we all know it's fair game.

What value is the High 7-A Feat? Could BvS Superman upscale to High 7-A+ from the High 7-A Feat while JL Superman would upscale from the High 7-A+ to Baseline 6-C?

You'd need to be, respectively, x1.48 and x2.40 times as strong to upscale into those tiers from that. I don't think it's too much but I can see your point.

Let me see;

The World Engine performs a 1.79 Gigaton feat by landing and is unscathed.

A weakened Superman oneshots the World Engine.

Superman at his prime scales above his weakened state.

Post-Resurrection Superman completely stomps the Justice League, who are comparable to his prime state.

So; JL Superman>> Justice League> Prime Superman>Weakened Superman>World Engine>=1.79 Gigatons.

I can see JL Superman being Likely 6-C or 6-C outright actually.

For reference, a 2.5x multiplier is the difference between a normal human (40 joules) and an athletic human (100 joules).

In this scenario, the difference between the High 7-A feat and baseline 6-C is only 2.4, a smaller gap.
This is why I see "At least High 7-A, likely higher" for the standard JLA cast, since weakened Superman oneshot 1.79 tons is like oneshotting a human, which sounds more than athletic human level.

Last edited:
Superman has a feat in one of the BvS Tie-in comics that might be Tier 7.
Is this calcable?

The World Engine/Black Zero beam's affect range seems to go waaay underground going by the map. And the core seems to be affected.

These affects were powerful enough to be picked up by human tech (I think MOS humanity is supposed to have the same tech level as humans overall).

I know that this was given a tier 7 rating in the wiki (IDK the reasoning for that), but based off of this scene, how powerful could the beam be in your opinion.

VFX stated that a World Engine (it was said that a single machine was used) condensed Krypton's core into a failed star/neutron star, but I don't think we know the timeframe for that.

Do we take into account Aquaman retconning Earth to have a hollow core or do we go by the fact that back in the Man of Steel days they clearly wanted a super-realistic universe?

Do we take into account Aquaman retconning Earth to have a hollow core or do we go by the fact that back in the Man of Steel days they clearly wanted a super-realistic universe?
I forgot that was a thing.

But since Aquaman retconned it, new information would superceede the old information, unfortunately here.

I mean Snyder did confirm that when he made Man Of Steel, he was unaware that it was going to be turned into its own universe. So I think it can be retconned.

Magnitude 1 Earthquakes can be picked up by human tech. There are grenades that emit more energy than that. A rocket launcher is stronger than a Magnitude 1 Earthquake. Being noticed by human tech isn't impressive, we aren't that primitive.

Back