• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU Feat Collection

I just vaguely remember hearing talks about it sometime in the past.

Ah, okay then. Anyway, about the "she is slower than lightning", she isn't even fighting from what I saw, just swing like Spidey. Still a speed feat, yeah, but not a very good one. She looks faster visually when reacting to bullets

While looking for Wonder Woman 1984 spoiler threads (I didn't find any, just created one), I found this

"If we're speaking about lifting strength though, I did a calc on Aquaman possibly surviving the inner core's top pressure of 360 gigapascals (since I think he rode on the Karathen's head on the way up), and Jason Momoa's calculated 2.37m^2 surface area got me around 87,102,608 metric tons of force/8.7 x 10^10 kg of pressure on him, which I think would make him and the rest of the high tier DCEU characters Class G as a base."

dunno if the math is right or not, but here you go

I dunno if surviving intense pressure scales to lifting strength. Though I guess there's an argument that moving under such conditions warrants something.

Pretty sure it does so long as you can actually move since your body has to overcome the pressure and stuff, but if you just survive it and nothing more i think it would be a durability feat.

Not really, that's because of millions of years of evolution. A human body surviving that is something impressive

Why would evolution make the pressure acting on their bodies any lower than what acts on our own?

They live there not because they have super strenght or durability, but because their body is adapted to great pressure, lack of light, among many other things. Results of millions of years of evolution. It is different from, in fiction, a human resisting this, even though he does not have an adapted body.

Will the Greek gods scale to High 7-A, considering awakened Wonder Woman seemed to be much stronger than Ares?

edit: completely forgot about the fact that Zeus fought Steppenwolf nvm

Last edited:
But the JL remake won't be canon, so it can be used. Tho I think Ant said that the feats in the Snyder Cut can be added as a separate key.

Afaik ever single WoG about those movies assume the Synder Cut is canon.

EDIT: Oh there was new WoG. Yeah that may be a bit iffier then. Though the WoG about the cut being the canon one may still take precedent if only due to the sheer universal amount of it.

But the JL remake won't be canon, so it can be used. Tho I think Ant said that the feats in the Snyder Cut can be added as a separate key.
The official stance is that everything is canon.

Anyway Patty Jenkins recently said that she doesn't consider Josstice League canon either. And Aquaman was being written before BvS even aired and the Snyder Cut has scenes which tie directly to Aquaman at the end so Aquaman is Snyder Canon too.

The problem comes with things that are not Aquaman and Wonder Woman, i.e movies made by people who weren't around at DC Films before the debacle in 2017 went down. Snyder has been very open that he doesn't think these films align with his Justice League and that he thinks they represent different paths.

Snyder may make a good chunk of the movies, but that doesn't mean he owns the whole business, y'know?

Splitting Krypton's moon. Though it isn't viable from what I heard.

Back