• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku Vs. Naruto (Final Act Vs. Part 2: Pre-War Arc) (10-L-0) (Stomp close this lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Shinso’s fodder quirk” like it doesn’t work on everyone aside from deku because of his inhuman will
It worked on deku though didn't it? Not once but twice. Sports festival and inter class competition. The vestiges just broke him out as a weakness of shinso's quirk

It worked on deku though didn't it? Not once but twice. Sports festival and inter class competition. The vestiges just broke him out as a weakness of shinso's quirk
You mean the quirk that specifically didn’t work on him because of his willpower and it not working on him was why he won the fight because he broke out of it.

Also ignoring how AFO is literally him trying to take over your mind and body and he can consistently control hundreds of minds within himself at the same time even when they try to fight him yet the vestiges beat him back all the time and Deku’s will actually kicked him and Tomura out

Nah, just the mind resistance. He doesn't even resist it. The vestiges are just able to help him come out of shinso's mind control

Assuming he can resist sharingan genjutsu that's a combo of paralysis inducement, sleep inducement, fear manipulation, mind manipulation, perception manipulation to varying degrees of potency based off the eye stages and users doesn't make sense
Why are you bringing this up in a Deku Vs Naruto match?

You mean the quirk that specifically didn’t work on him because of his willpower and it not working on him was why he won the fight because he broke out of it.

Also ignoring how AFO is literally him trying to take over your mind and body and he can consistently control hundreds of minds within himself at the same time even when they try to fight him yet the vestiges beat him back all the time and Deku’s will actually kicked him and Tomura out
Why would this mean he resist sharingan genjutsu though?

Please chill out, you seem to be getting heated, I'm just genuinely curious. If I'd wanna remove anything from their profiles, its gonna be heat resistance based on bakugo's explosions

Why would this mean he resist sharingan genjutsu though?

Please chill out, you seem to be getting heated, I'm just genuinely curious. If I'd wanna remove anything from their profiles, its gonna be heat resistance based on bakugo's explosions
The mind manipulation of the Sharingan gets bodied by the vestiges without question, the rest of that stuff no, so he doesn’t resist the full effects if that’s how it works.

And he literally has heat resistance with Full Cowl demonstrably. Base Deku gets burnt by Bakugo’s explosions. 5% does not get burned by point blank explosions. All Might ram into a burning building so hot his clothes turned to ash but he was fine. All Might can punch superheated plasma and be fine. Deku got blasted in the face by Flashfire Dabi and wasn’t burned.

Heat resistance isn’t going anywhere my friend.
Wait, this match is still Valid? Thought we agreed naruto has no wincons without 6-C summons making this a stomp?

My bad, I'll stop now.
It is not a stomp at all without summons, Deku just wins. 2k clone barrage is overwhelming and puts pressure on Deku, he can get to the sky just not super high, Rasengan is strong enough to deal high damage and Deku doesn’t even have a stat advantage without Fa Jin.

The only reason people think it’s a stomp is because Deku can deal with all of these options and win.

It is not a stomp at all without summons, Deku just wins. 2k clone barrage is overwhelming and puts pressure on Deku, he can get to the sky just not super high, Rasengan is strong enough to deal high damage and Deku doesn’t even have a stat advantage without Fa Jin.

The only reason people think it’s a stomp is because Deku can deal with all of these options and win.
ruh Roh Raggy, i don’t think they like Deku actually winning

This literally equates to stomp in my head. Its basically delicious one sidedly beating down naruto till he gives. He just lacks the AP to deal significant damage.

This literally equates to stomp in my head. Its basically delicious one sidedly beating down naruto till he gives. He just lacks the AP to deal significant damage.
A STOMP is him doing nothing but sitting in a corner and dying.
this is just Deku can actually fight the things Naruto throws at him and win, but Naruto can win, it’sjsut much less likely

Except it isn’t. Naruto can avoid Deku’s attacks, he can use substitution Jutsu, he’s a literal genius in fighting with his own right especially with clone usage. Deku will be spending the entire fight trying to figure out what the heck Naruto’s quirk is from the substitutions, clones and rasengan, frantically dodging with Danger Sense and swinging with Blackwhip.

The issue with fighting Deku however is that eventually all that stuff stops working. Analytical Prediction is a bitch like that. He just learns all his moves, and can eventually predict even the most crazy or minuscule of movements. The clones **** with that a lot since they’re essentially cannon fodder that messes with his predictions, but at 30% he has the AoE to blow swathes of clones away.

The fight steadily turns into Deku predicting Naruto’s attacks and using Danger Sense to avoid any sneak attacks that Naruto’s genius intellect comes up with. Then Deku’s own genius intellect kicks in and he starts hitting back with Fa Jin when it’s built up from all the dodging he’s going to be doing against the clones.

Naruto’s win condition is rasengan and clones. If he can confuse Deku enough with the clones and hit him with enough rasengans, then he can KO him even through his pain tolerance. That is just a heavily unlikely outcome.

As for deku predicting Naruto's next moves, I mean, doesn't Naruto fight Sasuke all the time, who, obviously, can do the same thing with the Sharingan?

As for deku predicting Naruto's next moves, I mean, doesn't Naruto fight Sasuke all the time, who, obviously, can do the same thing with the Sharingan?
Naruto fought against an opponent who had "I can see your every move because I get visions of you moving faster"
Deku's is "I have perfectly calculated the trajectory of six bullets which all move faster than me and are homing in on me to dodge them"
aka, it's two types of Analytical Prediction, Midoryia's being one which has yet to be overwhelmed in series (Some opponents just, can literally go through it like mirio (His quirk is permeation or things go through me). It has always served him well when used.

Naruto fought against an opponent who had "I can see your every move because I get visions of you moving faster"
Deku's is "I have perfectly calculated the trajectory of six bullets which all move faster than me and are homing in on me to dodge them"
aka, it's two types of Analytical Prediction, Midoryia's being one which has yet to be overwhelmed in series (Some opponents just, can literally go through it like mirio (His quirk is permeation or things go through me). It has always served him well when used.
Doesn't change the fact sasuke's is better. When using shuriken jutsu alone, his analytical prediction surpasses what deku did against nagant

Not saying naruto wins, just saying that deku's analytical prediction ain't gonna help him against naruto
does Naruto have 6 homing attacks which are all far faster than Deku and could previously blitz him? That's Deku's prediction vs Nagant, which is completely different to how sasuke does it of are we sure that this just outright isnt future sight

does Naruto have 6 homing attacks which are all far faster than Deku and could previously blitz him? That's Deku's prediction vs Nagant, which is completely different to how sasuke does it of are we sure that this just outright isnt future sight
Naruto remains unpredictable to people who have analytical prediction that is borderline future sight, that's the entire point.

He's been doing it all his life
No, he hasn’t.

Naruto has only fought Sasuke with the Sharingan once at this point in time, at the valley of the end. Where he got absolutely shit on when Sasuke got his third tomoe even with KN0. It was only after getting KN1 that he was beating Sasuke around and that was because he was faster and had his chakra cloak.

Naruto in base, until the final fight in the entire series, has not beaten Sharingan level prediction, and even if he did, that means nothing to Deku’s prediction that gets better mid combat to accommodate for people beating his prediction.

Ah, I remember. He fought Sasuke on that roof.

And Sasuke predicted him any time Naruto was in his sight. The only time Naruto could land hits on Sasuke was when he ganged up on him with his clowns so hard that he couldn’t see where attacks were coming from. But this was also only two tomoe Sasuke who didn’t even have the better analytical prediction.

So no, Naruto is not getting past analytical prediction in his base

Are u guys sure that deku can find the real naruto before get get hit by a rasengan or something? Neji tried his luck in the chunin exams and got slammed

The shadow clones don't have Nairutoes durability, so if he meets out a kilometer wide town level attack the clones just die
But naruto can spam that shit all day, taking out the clones is not gonna make that much of a difference here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back