• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Thread

Add Image
Summary

==Powers and Stats==
Tier: 10-A physically, 9-C with Shovel, 9-B With van

Name: Frank Heffley

Origin: Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Classification: Human, Father, Office worker

Powers and Abilities: Likely Peak Human,Vehicular Mastery(Of his car),Superhuman Physical Characteristics(With his car),Water Manipulation(With water cooler)

Attack Potency: Athlete Level by himself, Street level with shovel, Wall level With car

Speed: Athletic Human By himself, Subsonic with car

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
likely Athlete Class, Street Class (with Shovel),Wall Class(with car)

Durability: Human level, possibly Athlete level. Wall level for his van

Stamina: Very high (Should be superior to Rodrick Heffley )

Range: Standard Melee Range by himself, Extended melee range with shovel,

Standard Equipment: None Notable

• Optional Equipment: The car, a shovel, cooler full of water
Intelligence: Above Average(due knowledge on war tactics And being Superior to both Greg and Rodrick)

Weaknesses: Normal Human weaknesses,

Notable Attacks/Techniques: None notable

Using Autism as an insult isn't doing anything to convince me you're not a troll.

I agree

And I actually am autistic so I'm not really happy with that

He considers both Greg and Rodrick to be weak and out of shape and is consistently shown to be superior to them

Unrelated, but Greg commonly asks His best friend to take his stuff while they walk home, implying that his stamina and strength is quite low.

Ok then, let's see here.

Greg doesn't get social influencing for manipulating Rowley and Manny doesn't get it for having his parents being biased towards him.

Rowley is known to be Gullible, Greg manipulating him doesn't fall under social influencing, these stuff don't give you social influencing. Manny's parents are biased, of course they would be biased.

Code:
(Ugly truth 1st page)
Rowley is seen pulling Greg on a skate board, and Greg saying it's only three more blocks

Let's continue:

1. You don't get 9-B for being able to drive a car

2. Why is Greg street level with bat???? Yes, Bat's can do 9-C feats but that is only done by professional baseball players, not people like Greg

Making up Silas Scratch should not count as an intelligence feat, any gullible kid (which is almost every kid in the verse) would easily fall for it

GoCommitDi said:
Making up Silas Scratch should not count as an intelligence feat, any gullible kid (which is almost every kid in the verse) would easily fall for it
Convincing others of Silas Scratch's existence isn't an intelligence feat, but creating the story for that reason is sort of smart.

BigSmoke4269 said:
GoCommitDi said:
Convincing others of Silas Scratch's existence isn't an intelligence feat, but creating the story for that reason is sort of smart.
Any average human being is capable of making a story like Silas Scratch.

Dad's Intelligence should be downgraded to average

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
BigSmoke4269 said:
GoCommitDi said:
Any average human being is capable of making a story like Silas Scratch.
Dad's Intelligence should be downgraded to average
Fine you do it

Yeah, I don't even think she has feats or anyone to scale off of.

Also, I've heard you're not allowed making profiles anymore.

Back