• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if Dovahkiin tries to use any weapon on discord he'll just think it away. But Dovahkiin is a thu'um user so he will most likely start with that anyways, I think bend will is usually dovah's go to.

No the Dovahkiin starts with everything due to being an Elder Scrolls prisoner. If he wasn't a prisoner his move set would be entire random.

The Hide being able to resist Dagon's power barely makes sense if it was Dagon's avatar (I remember Ultima has said daedric prince's avatars stomp the Dovahkiin so him having an armor that makes him invincible to them doesn't make any sense). There is zero reason for the hide to be able to resist the full power of a daedric prince (which is where the hide being low 1-C or high 1-B comes from). Daedric Princes constantly fight each other so a small piece of one being comparable to a complete one is non sense.

it was created by a Daedric prince so there's no reason to assume it can't resist ones power. it also doesn't make him invincible, that are still inconceivably stronger than him, the only reason he resists those abilities is because he has the hide in the first place. Discord's chaos magic still wormy world because Dagon was still weakened, so I don't see your point.

Keeweed said:
Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
IIRC

Ebony Blade: Low 1-C Absorption.

Staff of Magnus: 1-B Power Null.

Mehrunes Razor: Low 1-C Conceptual Death Manip.

Savior: Completely Absorved the physical strikes of Mehrunes Dagon (Low 1-C)

Mail: Pseudo-Invisibility and Poison (I Don't Know the tier of this one.)

I don't remenber the others.
Fandom ate my original post so I'll make this short.
Daedric Princes were upgraded to high 1-B, none of the daedric artifacts would be low 1-C.

The Staff of Magnus isn't 1-B; its low 1-C power absorption from scaling to the Eye of Magnus. However, I just found some lore that should downgrade the staff, so I'll add that to my thread on daedric artifacts when I get enough free time to make it.

The Savior's Hide scaling from a low 1-C (now high 1-B Dagon) makes zero sense. The Hide is a small part of a daedric prince while Dagon is a complete one.

According to Mankar Camora's profile Mehrunes Razor isn't conceptual it's just information manipulation, plus currently Miraak's resistances scale to the Razor and he only has resistance to death manipulation. Also there is zero reason it should be high 1-B; I made a thread a long time ago about it and multiple staff members said it wouldn't be higher tier.

The Ebony Blade wouldn't be low 1-C since daedric princes are currently high 1-B. I remember both Matt and Ultima saying the daedric artifacts aren't low 1-C multiple times throughout the revisions, saying they are only low 1-C (now high 1-B post upgrades) in the hands of the daedric princes themselves.

Also this shouldn't be a derail this time since the power of these artifacts definitely effects the match.
Well, i am talking about them in the hands of the princes.

Also, this battle is a stomp regardless.

I was asked to close this since it is a stomp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back