• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Kind of yes, the gui aura being charged can crush/damage the opponent.

Just go to the ki manipulation crt.

The example used is Frieza in RoF and Jiren who creates an aura the size of the tournament of power arena.
If we use non - canon Goku vs android 13 is the best example

7lPSAKuZqDktflOF_gRas-BVEqTuL97Y1xQQl-ebUFMAXwntkrZ056Co0cuXCSxFAKgZjutrqApuU2sh9SrDDb2XAF1kM0KhT3HSqkYHOtzAs_A1rlLYcpK6aEVynszBkb3HLDAWJ3uGEFadYHfCvZY

I feel like this site underestimate how good Goku Analytical Prediction is actually I think he beats Garou and Mori in this department
I don't know if it's at their level but it has a good level that could put characters with Precognition in difficulties or at least that's what I think.

I don't doubt Goku manga will be able to copy Haki or at least something similar. Considering he created a version of hakai without having destruction energy.

Goku is exceptional with abilities consisting of perception and senses, so I think It wouldn't be too difficulty for him to learn Haki

Everyone and their mother learned it for fun so maybe Roshi just sucked ass rather than Goku being that good.
Krillin didn't and he made the freaking destructo disk which could cut Frieza.

On top of that Raditz and Vegeta was like wtf when Goku pulled out the Kamaham

Krillin didn't and he made the freaking destructo disk which could cut Frieza.

On top of that Raditz and Vegeta was like wtf when Goku pulled out the Kamaham
While Vegeta has a similar move. And Vegeta was surprised that Goku has a similar move to him. Raditz is just useless. No idea why you would even bring him up as a support for your argument except if your argument is that Goku counts as somewhat talented compared to the patheticeness that is Raditz.

Well, after all Vegeta is high class and proud of his race and Goku compares himself to him not to mention that Vegeta should also have a "genius" classification in his intelligence statistic.

While Vegeta has a similar move. And Vegeta was surprised that Goku has a similar move to him. Raditz is just useless. No idea why you would even bring him up as a support for your argument except if your argument is that Goku counts as somewhat talented compared to the patheticeness that is Raditz.
I bring up Raditz and Vegeta because to show it's a rare move that only the Top/Elite would know

I bring up Raditz and Vegeta because to show it's a rare move that only the Top/Elite would know
What part of Raditz is elite? Elite trash? Also it's not a rare move. Anyone and their mother does it. Vegeta learned a similar one despite the worse martial arts of space and not having an instructor since the day his planet went kaboom.
On top of that despite being pathetic Raditz and he's whole race was considered Frieza Elite force.
Learn to differentiate between Saiyans being an elite force and Raditz being one. Nappa could plant 8 beings as powerful as Raditz. Raditz was trash. The only special part of him was his race and even that he let down. Raditz has all the things going for him via introducing the Saiyans and all this and still noone pays him any mind. Not even Gt referenced him, while they referenced Nappa. So please, stop bringing up Raditz. I never claimed Goku was ******** so Raditz doesn't work as a support.

(A capable and tactically sound fighter, serving under Frieza as a mid-class Saiyan warrior. effortlessly showcased his superior abilities to both Beginning of Z Goku and Piccolo, individually and once they were together)

What part of Raditz is elite? Elite trash? Also it's not a rare move. Anyone and their mother does it. Vegeta learned a similar one despite the worse martial arts of space and not having an instructor since the day his planet went kaboom.
Him and he's whole race is consider elite.

I mean besides all the fighters/characters that can't do it.

It took piccolo years to make a move comparable

Sometimes the only language you are left to speak is that of truth. Also considering Krillin learned Destructo disk and not kamehameha, Goku should have learned that as well instead of taking 5 episodes to charge the useless ball that is Spirit Bomb.
But he did learn the kienzan.

Raditz is a mid-class saiyan
  • Something curious about Raditz is that many official sources do not seem to agree on what Raditz's status was within the Saiyan army. Daizenshuu 7 not only says that Raditz was Low Class, but in fact he was one of the weakest Saiyans ever, while other sources say that he was Middle Class, having the same rank as Nappa.
That's somewhat contentious. Daizenshuu 7 puts him at low rank. He is either low rank or the weakest of mid ranks.
But he did learn the kienzan.
I mean he had years to. Not exactly a great feat. You could have put Kaioken and Spirit Bomb anyways which were better feats.
It's true, Piccolo spent years preparing the makankosappo
Which is a better move than anything Goku and Vegeta have.

But the facts are clear, Raditz in his fight against Piccolo and Goku was not left behind tactically and was only defeated by his overconfidence.

Something curious about Raditz is that many official sources do not seem to agree on what Raditz's status was within the Saiyan army. Daizenshuu 7 not only says that Raditz was Low Class, but in fact he was one of the weakest Saiyans ever, while other sources say that he was Middle Class, having the same rank as Nappa.
That's somewhat contentious. Daizenshuu 7 puts him at low rank. He is either low rank or the weakest of mid ranks.
According to Toriyama, Raditz is a mid-class saiyan

Eh, after so much time he couldn't even remember who that bitch was. I will go with something closer to the date.
The Final Flash , Gamma Burst Flash and the variation of the Kamehameha shit on the Special Beam Cannon
Sure. Final Flash is perfect for timing food. When it finishes charging your pasta is done. Special beam Cannon has way less charge time. Gamma Burst is good. The only variation that ***** is Instant Kamehameha.

God Bind has been used in other instances than Broly? Because Broly broke out by flexing his ki. UI he was taught so he didn't even shit. He did copy it fast. Hakai he hasn't shown in the anime. Has he even perfected it in the manga? In the anime Toppo did a pretty good one.

Back