• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

The whole opponent thing gave me inspiration for a meme. Any suggestion for chaotic evil and true Neutral from the perspective of a Dragonball wanking fanboy? :p

8cn7do.jpg

i'm standing beyond all these dual concepts, transcending all these ideas, i'm all of these and none of these at the same time

Since no one responded in the games discussion, does anyone have xenoverse on steam? I need to achieve the achievement of receiving a gift.

AKM would probably be the last one, but he doesn't work on this side of the wiki anymore
That guy was the funniest back then. He would be inactive for years and whenever DBS was about to be upgraded from Low 2C to 2-C he would awaken from his slumber like god damn Exodia to nuke the CRT and then go back to inactivitiy.

To this day I still can't believe how DBS became 2-C...

That guy was the funniest back then. He would be inactive for years and whenever DBS was about to be upgraded from Low 2C to 2-C he would awaken from his slumber like god damn Exodia to nuke the CRT and then go back to inactivitiy.
I remember this
To this day I still can't believe how DBS became 2-C...
Make the films, GT, and toei to be a separate timeline and you will automatically get 2-C

ch 101 leaks/minor spoilers: so apparently goku was able to sense gohan's ki all the way on beerus' planet. Is beerus' planet dimensionally separated from the overworld again?

ch 101 leaks/minor spoilers: so apparently goku was able to sense gohan's ki all the way on beerus' planet. Is beerus' planet dimensionally separated from the overworld again?
No. It’s within the Living Universe, just astronomically far away—Multiple galaxies, bare minimum. I don’t know if we ever got an updated Universe Map with Beerus’ planet on it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was absolutely on the entire other side of the physical universe.

No. It’s within the Living Universe, just astronomically far away—Multiple galaxies, bare minimum. I don’t know if we ever got an updated Universe Map with Beerus’ planet on it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was absolutely on the entire other side of the physical universe.
ah I see. Just gotta get the grand minister to feel gohan's ki in zeno's realm then 🙏

No. It’s within the Living Universe, just astronomically far away—p galaxies, bare minimum. I don’t know if we ever got an updated Universe Map with Beerus’ planet on it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was absolutely on the entire other side of the physical universe.
It seems to be within the living world but it's also in another dimension iirc

Small CRT to make minor additions to profiles.

You know
This is just me
But if I was Toyo and had Goku & Gohan fight next chapter, I’d split the difference

They’ve really hyped up Gohan being > Goku, recently, so if they fought and he loses I think it’d massively disappoint and really feel like a waste of time

But Gohan being better than Goku seems wack, because the jump between tiers (SSB to Ultra) is immeasurably massive—So having Gohan win also would trash on what Ultra Instinct is.

So I think the smartest move is to make Gohan stronger, BUT, lose to Goku because of the difference in skill/experience/technique/hax.

It’s an easy layup answer, too, because Goku has a lot of hax options. Illusions, mind reading, paralysis, a Susanno, sealing, teleportation, etc.

That’s just me, though.

She’s seen SSB, though hasn’t seen UI and UE

Though if Beast Gohan >= TUI and UE then I’m sure that Orange Piccolo could be equal to SSB
Honestly I want to say Orange Piccolo is higher than blue but we don't have much to confirm beyond putting up a decent fight against Cell Max despite getting rekt for the most part and AT stating he's on Goku and Vegeta level

Last edited:
Anyways there's been a huge theme of technique/skill vs. raw power lately and I think that's gonna be a point in this upcoming battle too. Beast Gohan...I mean just look at the name lmao. Whereas UI is the pinnacle of technique. So it makes sense if that's how this plays out. I think Goku's going to win just cause Gohan recently got this transformation, but Gohan is going to master it during this arc and surpass Goku probably.

Goku Black came from the Present timeline, killed Goku and co. then used the Time Ring to go to the Future timeline. The timeline we're in now was created by Trunks traveling to the past again, which caused Zamasu to be erased before he could become Black.

Present Timeline (Black is born) -> Future Timeline (Black enacts his plan, recruiting Future Zamasu as well) -> New Present Timeline (Trunks goes to the past, Zamasu is erased before he becomes Black)

As I said, it is the Future timeline. The manga even shows how she gets deaged there, the Pilaf Gang wish for their youth when Bulma summons Shenron to resurrect the others (to stop the androids) and get turned into infants. She then grew up surviving the apocalypse like Trunks did.
Yeah Brodie I ain’t gonna cap that shit still don’t mark no damn sense lmao. Still love the arc though.

Hey can anyone explain why Meerus has accausality type 1 and not the other angels?
I tried to find a source for any reasons in Merus' profile, but according to the History it's been there since the very first iteration of the Profile-Which means it likely was a mistake that has simply not been caught yet. As such, I think we should probably remove it. (As Angels don't have Acausalty, so far as I know, outside of the Limited temporal immunity everyone gets through the very nature of Dragon Ball's Time Travel.)

Back