• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I don't know why you care so much about the universe being infinite or not.

The only thing that will happen when accepting this is that we will lose the calculation of the speed of that ball of universal energy and infinite speed will be treated as an outlier. Then there will be no benefit.

I really do think DB can get infinite universe again, the thread debunking it which got accepted isn't all that solid imo, but I'm not one to speak about translations or anything
I also think that we should resume this project so that the Universe can be infinite again and have infinite speed, as well as having infinite emptiness, according to some translators, we can achieve that the void becomes infinite again with the measurement of time that's what they told me.

The only thing that will happen when accepting this is that we will lose the calculation of the speed of that ball of universal energy and infinite speed will be treated as an outlier. Then there will be no benefit.
Hell will be infinite and Goku will have infinite speed, plus we can get other things besides that, hehehe

Hell will be infinite and Goku will have infinite speed, plus we can get other things besides that, hehehe
I highly doubt that infinite speed will be accepted, when the infinite universe was first accepted, basically almost everyone on the staff agreed that infinite speed would be an outlier (from what I remember)

So making the universe infinite will only make verse lose several speed calculations and I don't see what concrete benefit it would give to verse, considering that we don't have 3-A characters (as far as I remember) and 2-C wouldn't be affected at all.

I highly doubt that infinite speed will be accepted, when the infinite universe was first accepted, basically almost everyone on the staff agreed that infinite speed would be an outlier (from what I remember)

So making the universe infinite will only make verse lose several speed calculations and I don't see what concrete benefit it would give to verse, considering that we don't have 3-A characters (as far as I remember) and 2-C wouldn't be affected at all.
Infinite speed is accepted in other circles but it'll prolly never be accepted here
😭

b2e.png

And basically everything else in the anime/manga is an anti-feat. Considering that the void is not accepted as infinite and Jiren overcoming time is through power not speed.

Since Luffy talked about Bleach. Bleach is basically just a single specific technique that reaches this speed and no one reacts/adapts to it, so it basically has no anti-feats.

Actually you can counter the outlier part since the whole premise was t.o.p having time but the thing is we have never shown or given how much time passes when top tiers fight remember the whole jiren vs goku fight happened in just 7 min so when they just stop fighting or talk will allow the flow of time to pass

Most verses have many forms of inconsistencies and PiS when it comes to speed (JJK and Black Flash has been a debacle for well over a year now) but canon Goku having infinite speed would make instant transmission redundant unless the plot double down's on Saiyans being unable to survive outer space which will lead to even more narrative inconsistencies and cause more holes in future debates.

Sometimes you gotta wait and see if it's consistent or not with future storytelling (also you'll likely enjoy it more if you turn off the battle-boarding brain rot, it helps temper expectations too).

Also, I feel DB is about how goku constantly improves, which is kinda antithetical to the concept of literally having beyond finite speed
That just the case with most verses not acknowledging the character not having infinite power, even though he has feats that take infinite power.

He's 2-C, by definition he already has "infinite power" so saying his speed couldn't because infinite power makes no sense is odd.

Granted, I don't care for infinite speed DBS
The only thing missing is infinite or immeasurable speed

For me I think of infinite power when it reaches 2-A where it can affect infinite Universes

Seems like a fair trade🧐

don't see how this matters to hell's size
Don't quote me on this one, I haven't brushed on DB's cosmology in quite a good while, but I believe that Hell is shown and or stated to be bigger then Heaven according to the guidebooks and the map? Again it's been awhile, it's just the only thing I can think of when the question of Hell being infinite comes up if it's comparable to Heaven in size

Don't quote me on this one, I haven't brushed on DB's cosmology in quite a good while, but I believe that Hell is shown and or stated to be bigger then Heaven according to the guidebooks and the map? Again it's been awhile, it's just the only thing I can think of when the question of Hell being infinite comes up if it's comparable to Heaven in size
No, it's just that hell is part of the world of the dead, so if the Universe became infinite all dimensions would become infinite, just like the dimension of lights, the terror of some there, like kingdom of the Kaioshins

Nah, the only place it is ever said to be bigger was in a tableboard USA game, so not really cannon

No, it's just that hell is part of the world of the dead, so if the Universe became infinite all dimensions would become infinite, just like the dimension of lights, the terror of some there, like kingdom of the Kaioshins
It isn't, as yoy added in one your thread iirc, Hell is a different space time from the otherworld, so it isn't physically connected for the spatial size of one to matter for the other

It isn't, as yoy added in one your thread iirc, Hell is a different space time from the otherworld, so it isn't physically connected for the spatial size of one to matter for the other
Another person told me that they are connected, the same person who answered that, at that time I was defending that.

Another person told me that they are connected, the same person who answered that, at that time I was defending that.
i mean, if one wants to argue that they are physically connected they wouldn't be another space time, so.....yeah, if one wants to do use that to make Hell infinite, the space time part would also go, which would make it a nothing addition for what @Phsccarvalho said

We already get Immeasurable DBH anyway, that alone already good enough for me. Higher than Massively FTL+ in here for DBS wouldn't get accepted at all.

Since this sites has strange rule that prevent us to upgrade DBS in significant way, but I degrees.

We already get Immeasurable DBH anyway, that alone already good enough for me. Higher than Massively FTL+ in here for DBS wouldn't get accepted at all.

Since this sites has strange rule that prevent us to upgrade DBS in significant way, but I degrees.
Soon we will do calculations to infinity, Dragon Ball has reached its maximum speed above light.

Back