• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 66: It never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not that one. The one where Kefla punched his arm and he blocked, they then clash. Not a beam clash.

Goku never blocked any of Kefla's attacks, she blocked one of his punches before he kicked her like a ragdoll.

Its because Toyotaro is trying to wrap and reach the end of the arc as quick as possible in a messy way.

Kefla here is like the controlled Kale of the manga. Kefla here is the fusion of SSJ Caulifla & Beserk Kale. Fusion makes Kale regain control. That why they use the potara.

Kefla may not be as powerful as Beserk Kale though...

DiZJw63UcAQx4CP

Peter1129 said:
So fusion somehow potentially makes them weaker in the manga... Wat?
That line is what I think. The others are what I gathered from translators, forums etc.

Beserk Kale can not controll herself. Potara made her regain control but doen't mean she has has access to her uncotrollable power that Vados kept saying might be a huge problem.

We need to wait for the chapter and then for the next chapter to see what Gohan has up at his sleeve.

So in the manga Anilaza is apparently weaker than Kale. Gohan is going to potentially hold his own against Kefla who is potentially weaker than Kale. The namekians that were SSB lvl in the anime were eliminated by Kale in the manga. The other SSG-SSB lvl fighters in the anime like Maji Kayo and maybe Obuni are probably not that strong and was also eliminated in one chapter. Did i miss anything?

If Anilaza who is stronger than first UIS in the anime could be beaten by Kale in the manga. Than there is nothing in the manga that could surprise me now. That is unless they do something crazy like defeating Jiren without using Ultra Instinct.

I liked what he did with the bkck arc more than the anime, but yeah this arc has beeb a huge mess tbh, it feels like he lost his touch after the tournament began

I liked most of the things he did in the manga all except the powerscaling. Seriously he made the main villains way too weak to even be considered a threat in the previous arcs.

So Kefla is unnecessary OP in the anime but weaker than Kale in the manag. Wot? Cant we like find middle ground plz? Also, Kale is way worse than the anime version lol

Jesus Toyo just want to end the arc huh?

Peter1129 said:
I liked most of the things he did in the manga all except the powerscaling. Seriously he made the main villains way too weak to even be considered a threat in the previous arcs.
I know how much of a pushover he made Hit, but what did he do with Black and Zamasu?

It's the same except Goku Black doesn't power up after the beating he take from Vegeta. Also, Fused Zamasu got the Buu treatment from Vegito unlike the anime were they close in power

Pretty much what Zero said also Future Zamasu in the Manga isn't even SS2 Future Trunks Lvl. Compared to that the anime version of Future Zamasu is SSB Lvl.

Here's a small summary of what he did to the main villains of the previous arc.

Anime Hit: SSB Lvl from the start eventually improved to SSBKKx10 Lvl. Can time skip longer than 0.1 seconds by improving.

Manga Hit: Not even SSG Lvl needs to go full power to freeze SSG Goku for 0.1 seconds almost completely curbstomped by SSB Goku.

Anime Goku Black: Shown to hold his own against 3 SSB lvl fighters at the same time. Can adapt and grow stronger through pain. Statements say he is the strongest mortal during the Future Trunks Saga which makes him even more powerful than SSBKKx10 Goku by the end of the Future Trunks Saga.

Manga Goku Black: Only slightly stronger than SSB Vegeta. Cannot improve through pain needs Future Zamasu healing him. Got beat by Vegeta switching between SSG and SSB.

Anime Future Zamasu: Matched early Future Trunks Saga SSB Goku.

Manga Future Zamasu: Goku stated he's so weak even Future Trunks could beat him. Manga Future Trunks doesn't have SS Rage

Anime Fusion Zamasu: Nearly as strong as Vegito Blue.

Manga Fusion Zamasu: Base Vegito can easily hurt him. SSB Vegito straight up trashed him like he did against Buu.

I like how People complain about Toei's giving random power up to characters then when Toyo doesn't do it they complain about it as well~

ZERO7772 said:
I like how People complain about Toei's giving random power up to characters then when Toyo doesn't do it they complain about it as well~
There are some souls in the DB fandom who will complain 24x7 no matter what happens.

But seriously, Kefla weaker than Kale? I can see Toyotaro's logic behind this that Kefla can keep her emotions, anger and power in check which stops her from growing stronger beyond control, but still shit move.

Also all the side characters from U7 and U6 went to shit in the manga. Disappointed.

... It's a good thing the Anime Heroes doesn't automatically follow the Heroes storyline .... Otherwise things like this wouldn't have happened.

" A strength different than Beerus or Jire , a strength out of this world " - CC Goku basically stating a Restricted Base Kanba is superior to DBH Jiren or Beerus [ Due to it being post-Super, he would be referring to Full Power / Limit Breaker Heroes Jiren anyways.... So....].... Yeah.... He wasn't at full power when that was stated. Please... Please don't give this guy SSB or some crap. He already has a implied Super Saiyan transformation .

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
... It's a good thing the Anime Heroes doesn't automatically follow the Heroes storyline .... Otherwise things like this wouldn't have happened.
" A strength different than Beerus or Jire , a strength out of this world " - CC Goku basically stating a Restricted Base Kanba is superior to DBH Jiren or Beerus [ Due to it being post-Super, he would be referring to Full Power / Limit Breaker Heroes Jiren anyways.... So....].... Yeah.... He wasn't at full power when that was stated. Please... Please don't give this guy SSB or some crap. He already has a implied Super Saiyan transformation .
His SSJ has been confirmed and he also has Golden Great Ape transformation. Anyway that promotional anime doesn't care about power levels anyway so I wouldn't give much thought to it,

They actually kind of do have a power scaling system, just a lot more complex and hard to pinpoint . Also worth noting... No one surpassed Beerus in the DBH series before then [ Before Tournament of Power CC , Jiren, MUI Goku .... ] , not even Young Prime Mechakibura, who viewed DBH SSJ4 Xeno Gogeta as a speck and bodied Dark Broly while extremely weakened and far from his prime , who was equal to SSJ4 Xeno Goku. So.. They definitely care ... somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back