• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 66: It never ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korudo Daio said:
I'm pretty sure that even Anime Zamasu was no stronger than SS2 Trunks.
Oh no he definitely was stronger. He's consistently fought against SSB lvl fighters throughout the entire Future Trunks Saga. The fight with SS2 Future Trunks was probably PIS used to show off his immortality.

Peter1129 said:
Korudo Daio said:
I'm pretty sure that even Anime Zamasu was no stronger than SS2 Trunks.
Oh no he definitely was stronger. He's consistently fought against SSB lvl fighters throughout the entire Future Trunks Saga. The fight with SS2 Future Trunks was probably PIS used to show off his immortality.
Agreed. Also, Zamasu stopped trying after sometiem too since he was cocky by being Immortal.

Do you guys remember in the manga the time where Merged Zamasu defused? Base Black retained the power of MZ. So I always wondered how poeerful Black would get (with MZ power as base) if he turned Rose then :p

...What are you guys talking about? From what I remember, Future Zamasu got completely bodied by SSB Goku and Vegeta unless he was sneak-attacking one because they were getting an upperhand on Black. Trunks was easily able to outfight him, he just couldn't get the kill because he was immortal.

EDIT:

...I actually really, really hate Golden Cooler. No matter how much cooler-looking Cooler might be, everything he does, Freeza did it first, to quote TFS.

When they first went to the Trunks' timeline Future Zamasu clashed and fought with SSB Goku head on. Goku Black was also confident Future Zamasu can take on Future Trunks who has unlocked SS Rage by himself while he held off SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta at the same time with his clones. There have also been many short scenes and off screen fights where Future Zamasu clashed with SSB lvl fighters 1 on 1.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
... It's a good thing the Anime Heroes doesn't automatically follow the Heroes storyline .... Otherwise things like this wouldn't have happened.

" A strength different than Beerus or Jire , a strength out of this world " - CC Goku basically stating a Restricted Base Kanba is superior to DBH Jiren or Beerus [ Due to it being post-Super, he would be referring to Full Power / Limit Breaker Heroes Jiren anyways.... So....].... Yeah.... He wasn't at full power when that was stated. Please... Please don't give this guy SSB or some crap. He already has a implied Super Saiyan transformation .
srsly don't focus on the power levels in DBH it absolutely doesn't matter

Korudo Daio said:
...I actually really, really hate Golden Cooler. No matter how much cooler-looking Cooler might be, everything he does, Freeza did it first, to quote TFS.
Gold was the only thing Frieza did first

The spoilers about Kefla being weaker than Kale are BS, Kale was defeated by the fodder pride tropers "who are no longer fodders" but Kefla ringed them out all casually

Golden Void said:
Korudo Daio said:
Gold was the only thing Frieza did first
Things Freeza did first:

Worf'd Piccolo

Invaded Namek

Came back as a cyborg

and now, Golden Form.

Well Cooler wasn't part of canon so.......we were talking about transformations. Cooler is older and he has Frieza's 4th form, as well as his own Shredder 5th form (or second)

cyborg freiza was a cool ass design imo and i just realized it was kinda foreshadowing that we were gonna get a saga about androids with trunks killing a freiza made of robot parts lol i just realized that after like 10 or 12 years

ZERO7772 said:
The spoilers about Kefla being weaker than Kale are BS, Kale was defeated by the fodder pride tropers "who are no longer fodders" but Kefla ringed them out all casually
From Herms:

Vegeta calls Kale's form an extreme example of a transformation that relies on power. So her attacks are strong but the Pride Troopers predict her movements and gain the upper hand. Vegeta: "Power is pointless if you can't hit your opponent" (a callback to Goku's Cell arc quote)

Cabba and Caulifla identify Kale as the "legendary Saiyan". A "demon Saiyan" like this appears once every 1,000 years. Once they start rampaging, their ever-increasing power will eventually lead to their own destruction. So they try to stop Kale before she dies.

Also full chapter is out. Base Gohan deflected Kefla's Ki blast against Goku and Jiren. Kefla unlike Beserk Kale is sane and has good speed.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Anyone else saw base broly v ssb goku?
If you pause you see yellow irises. Indicating that it isn't base.

According to the pics of Broly from ╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬×, there seems to be a buffer form between Base and Super Saiyan Broly.

I expect it is the new Restricted Super Saiyan Form.

He's still an absolute ******* monster. I am hyped for Christmas man.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I loved this trailer. Frieza's reaction was priceless. Also... I personally don't think that is False Super Saiyan and only his Base form.
It not just his base form. He has different colored eyes.

Classic sign of a transformed state.

I don't think it's a False SSJ, but I think it is a Restricted SSJ form.

Ui will 100% be in it,at thend of the trailer Goku looks quite beaten as blue and broly seems to just be getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back