• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
One episode from now, you will see the might of Nipplepotence!!

Universal destroying lasers will emerge from those nipples and will vaporise Hit from the tournament!!

So According to Hit no matter your durability his attack will Hit your preassure points!? Isn't that Hax? Also if he easily get's cut by Goku's fists but could easily defeated Vegeta through Hax... ins't that also NLF unless you count that Vegeta was exausted from the other fights but that means his durability isn't high enough. My head hurts, inconsistencies, NLF's and outliners all over this tournament.

HokageMangaVox said:
So According to Hit no matter your durability his attack will Hit your preassure points!? Isn't that Hax? Also if he easily get's cut by Goku's fists but could easily defeated Vegeta through Hax... ins't that also NLF unless you count that Vegeta was exausted from the other fights but that means his durability isn't high enough. My head hurts, inconsistencies, NLF's and outliners all over this tournament.
Hit was hitting Vegeta lightly,even Vegeta said that and he said to Hit that's not enough,but once Hit throw heavy punch to Vegeta's gut Vegeta got K.O by that single punch.So Hit's attack are very powerful,but he can't go all out or he would kill Vegeta.That's why he asked referee

I have a cuestion: Goku in Base can sighly damage Hit, and Hit can take blows from SSB Goku, then, What's Base Goku power?

KaenDragneel123 said:
I have a cuestion: Goku in Base can sighly damage Hit, and Hit can take blows from SSB Goku, then, What's Base Goku power?
Well,Hit wasn't serious against base Goku in this last ep

Ok, what do you think is gonna happen?

1) Goku's counterattack is anti-time-skip hax.

2) Goku's counterattack is precognition.

3) Goku's counteratack is just the Kaio-Ken.

Hit was hitting Vegeta lightly,even Vegeta said that and he said to Hit that's not enough,but once Hit throw heavy punch to Vegeta's gut Vegeta got K.O by that single punch.So Hit's attack are very powerful,but he can't go all out or he would kill Vegeta.That's why he asked referee

Did he now? Or was it because he hit Vegeta's preassure points that make him weaker and expose to an attack of that level. Blocking Ki signatures can also be inplace. We do not know what his powers really does, so until then i'll stay with my last opinion.

Who else wants this fight to end with goku using the godly kaioken and tries to defeat hit with a kamehameha only for hit to reveal his own trump card which is the ability to stop time and defeats goku with ONE PUUUNNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexcar3000 said:
Ok, what do you think is gonna happen?
1) Goku's counterattack is anti-time-skip hax.

2) Goku's counterattack is precognition.

3) Goku's counteratack is just the Kaio-Ken.

and 3 will be used for fin

Derpmaster9000 said:
Who else wants this fight to end with goku using the godly kaioken and tries to defeat hit with a kamehameha only for hit to reveal his own trump card which is the ability to stop time and defeats goku with ONE PUUUNNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL that twist though

So preassure Points attacks are pointless against saiyans, neat.

Also Teh time skip anti-hax has been desplayed in this episode, Goku can and will predict you moves, next episode we'll see the tokitobashi in it's full power.

Can't wait

Aimenaltair said:
So preassure Points attacks are pointless against saiyans, neat.
Also Teh time skip anti-hax has been desplayed in this episode, Goku can and will predict you moves, next episode we'll see the tokitobashi in it's full power.

Can't wait
What if Hit starts breaking space-time because he's over-using his Tokibashi technique?

Hit said that no one has ever survived that many hits from him, and he never needed to spam the move as much as he is doing right now.

I hate to do this but:

Hit is standing in one place and spaming one move= Hit Camper comfirmed.

Yeah i hope that something Crazy like space-time breaking down.

Aimenaltair said:
I hate to do this but:
Hit is standing in one place and spaming one move= Hit Camper comfirmed.

Yeah i hope that something Crazy like space-time breaking down.
He's MLG bro.

High 3-A here we go!

Maybe kaioken with god ki would have some special effect to counter time skip.I think hit has pretty cool ability as long as he can precieve his opponent he can always hit them with ease.

Alright. Time to place some bets.

Who will be enter the ring in ep. 40?

1) Monaka, revealing that he's been holding back the whole time and he will show us that Nipplepotence is still a thing.

2) Gohan.

3) Mr. Satan... or Yamcha.

4) Mr. Buu.

5) Our hero, Son Goku.

6) Champa and Beerus' mom/dad pissed off at their shenanigans. Or Whis and Vado's superior.

7) Legendary Super Saiya-jin God Super Saiya-jin Broly.

8) Zarama. Pissed off at Champa for collecting his Super Dragon Balls.

9) Mirai Trunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back