• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
TISSG7Redgrave said:
since he stopped time thats pretty cool but for how long?
Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball ╠ÂZ╠ Super!!

Memes aside, we still don't know yet. We'll have to wait for the next episode.

I assume the time-stop will be shorter than the time-skip though.

I think Hitto might be the strongest versatility opponent in the series. Not only can he Time Stop but can also bypass durability with Vital Attacks, both of which he's not afraid to spam.

So wait was there a consensus on that whole Hit being able to harm Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, but getting hurt by base Goku?

Also that does bring up the question that is SSB not that much stronger than SSjG?

I s u-c l o n e said:
So wait was there a consensus on that whole Hit being able to harm Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, but getting hurt by base Goku?
Hit specifically targetted veget's vital points apparently

and the shiny ki might also have something to do with it

I'm of the opinion Hit is only slightly weaker than SSB Goku & Vegeta. While he did use his Vital Points stuff on Vegeta to win, it was clear at least to me from the previews of the next episode he will be able to tank a multitude of SSB Goku's attacks. Goku also only barely scratched Hit in his base form, Hit wiping off the blow like it was nothing and standing there, showing to be virtually unfazed, he is clearly above Base Goku in strength.

I think he's 3-B in strength.

What Hitto meant was: "No matter how strong you are, if you're hit in the vital points you're dead", wich is true. Just use your heads.

If you're fighting someone about as strong as you and their fighting style requires them to aim to your vital points, you're going to lose. That dosen't mean he can bypass durability , lol.

Hitto's Tokitobashi + his fighting style is a deadly combination, he can hit your vitals and there's almost nothing you can do about it.

I'd say Hitto is about as strong if not stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta. "But he is hitting their weak points" And what of it? Have you forgotten he is a hitman?

It's not "faster", but considering Hitto is not one to play around, even The Flash would be killed by his mighty punches.

We should actually make a thread with both in-character. It's not Flash's nature to attack first while Hitto is a skilled hitman that kills their victim on the spot.

KoichiSamakibara said:
It's not "faster", but considering Hitto is not one to play around, even The Flash would be killed by his mighty punches.
We should actually make a thread with both in-character. It's not Flash's nature to attack first while Hitto is a skilled hitman that kills their victim on the spot.
I want a thread about Hit Vs. Sans

Sans is aware of the multiple timelines and resets, but can he remain conscious while the time-skip/stop happens? And Hit, unlike Beerus, goes straight for the kill.

[I]Elvis Adika said:
[/I]

Now kids, dont simply make predictions on how a tournament ends or how strong a character is.

You dont want to end up like this guy, who said "Monaka is the absolute strongest and will wreck in the end of the tournament. If he doesnt and ends up super weak, im changing my youtube Profile to Puar for a month", and he eventually gets it wrong and change it XD
But that's just part of the fun!

IiayAFJ
Paragraph 1:
Goku has seen through Hit's special technique, the "time skip"! Goku lands full power attacks on Hit at just the right moment! At this rate, it appears victory is Goku's but...!?

Paragraph 2:

Delight at Goku's battle! As Goku paves the way to Universe 7's victory Beerus is overjoyed! Beerus boastingly praises Goku, while Whis urges caution.

Strmi said:
Paragraph 1:
Goku has seen through Hit's special technique, the "time skip"! Goku lands full power attacks on Hit at just the right moment! At this rate, it appears victory is Goku's but...!?

Paragraph 2:

Delight at Goku's battle! As Goku paves the way to Universe 7's victory Beerus is overjoyed! Beerus boastingly praises Goku, while Whis urges caution.
I think Champa will go on such a rant that he will destroy the Nameless Planet... which is actually the 4 star Super Dragon Ball.

Alexcar3000 said:
Strmi said:
Paragraph 1:Goku has seen through Hit's special technique, the "time skip"! Goku lands full power attacks on Hit at just the right moment! At this rate, it appears victory is Goku's but...!?
Paragraph 2:

I think Champa will go on such a rant that he will destroy the Nameless Planet... which is actually the 4 star Super Dragon Ball.
Or he gets so pissed at Beerus that he winds up destroying the universe. Then Whis rewinds time or uses the dragon balls.

I was gonna think Diavolo's King Crimson but I have to ask this. When Hit skips time, does he delete it or does he actually stop it?

Natse said:
I was gonna think Diavolo's King Crimson but I have to ask this. When Hit skips time, does he delete it or does he actually stop it?
It could be either one. We'll have to wait for the next episode to find out.

I'm not sure if Gohan should be making a return so early in Super.

Unless Gohan has a special surprise for us all, I really can't see it doing much of anything (I'm also hoping his awful looks from Episode 30 were just a blunder from the artists and he's back to his RoF look).

But now Hitt is revealing some epic hax. I wonder how can Goku beat him now...?

I'm pretty sure he skips over the time since he disappears why does everyone keep saying he freezes it if that happened they'd still see some sort of image of him but Jaco says he disappeared completely so hes actually time traveling lowkey

No.

Hit stops time. It skips from the perspective to others, but to his perspective, he's just stopping time. This was explained.

i wonder if the time patrol becomes canon and a time patrol member appears in a future episode (it is implied a hero steps up)

GohanLSSJ2 said:
I'm not sure if Gohan should be making a return so early in Super.

Unless Gohan has a special surprise for us all, I really can't see it doing much of anything (I'm also hoping his awful looks from Episode 30 were just a blunder from the artists and he's back to his RoF look).

But now Hitt is revealing some epic hax. I wonder how can Goku beat him now...?
ROF look????That design is a disgrace the Mystic design is good the one with muscles spiky hair and one bang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back