• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagemaru Kurosuke said:
Super finally got a decently animate/drawn fight.....and it only took 39 episodes
What about eps 11,12,13 and 14? They are still the best ones IMO.

Am I the only one who saw Hit's (Possibly more dangerous than Time Skip) ability in the English Sub of this episode?

SomebodyData said:
Am I the only one who saw Hit's (Possibly more dangerous than Time Skip) ability in the English Sub of this episode?
r u refering to him getting stronger in combat as the fight goes on?

all we need now is a big bang/ space-time statement

SkullKnight.png

People at other forums (4chan, Narutoforums, etc.) are literally going crazy lol.

Some quotes:

ITS HAPPENING

Goku is FASTER THAN TIME.

FASTER THAN TIME ITSELF.

FASTER THAN SPEED.

GOKU BEATING ZA WARUDO!!!

>That ****ing episode

10/10

HOLY **** KAIOKEN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>surpassing time WHAT?!

IT JUST WORKS

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

i was so hyped my brain almost **** itself, Most hype ive felt watching an anime in a LONG time

The sound of Screwattack ****ting themselves.

DELETE THIS

>kaio ken gives a burst in ki but strains the body

>god form has enhanced healing abilities

>kaio ken gives Goku the stamina to maintain god form while god form allows his body to heal the strain of kaio ken.

It's like poetry

>Oh yeah: Hit's power-up scream? Didn't actually power him up at all. He was just imitating Goku.

HIT MY HUSBANDO

Just watched the episode and Ijizzed several times

Hit just needs to unlock Super Hittoji

Damn......

This episode......Was pretty awesome XD It seems like Super God Kaioken let's you move through time stop. Haaaaaaax for Gokuuuuuu damn.

Aaaaand there is a bunch more, but I cannot post them all lol... what a day, huh?

KuuIchigo said:
Now what are downplayers going to say?
One said that DIO can still beat Goku lol. There is also your classical Silver Age Superman scans, Saitama memes, and "lulz gaku got one shutd by lazor hur durr"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back