• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen Diclonius said:
So, has anyone updated the Super Respect Thread?
I will, i didnt update it last week because hit's ability was kinda abiguous now we know exactly how it is and it's limits but gonna wait for the subs to come out so i can put up scans.

so shudnt goku be upgraded to "At least 3-B, 3-A with kaioken"

and hit to 3-A?

also if goku and vegeta profiles get too loaded shud we go for another profile for their dbs versions?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
and hit to 3-A?

also if goku and vegeta profiles get too loaded shud we go for another profile for their dbs versions?
I agree with upgrading goku and hit to 3-A but we should create a thread about it first. As for their profiles getting crowded should probably create a thread for that too .

Celestial Pegasus said:
and hit to 3-A?

I agree with upgrading goku and hit to 3-A but we should create a thread about it first. As for their profiles getting crowded should probably created a thread for that too .
yes thats a good idea

Majin Acolyte said:
I cant get over the fact that
1. Goku was able to move while time was stopped

2. Hit had the durability to tank shots from a x10 Super Saiyan Blue
well i guess your list is going to expand over the next two or three weeks
haha I'd love for that happen

Wbaez93 said:
Hit time-skip: 0.5 seconds (he said he could still learn more if he continued fighting).

I just watched it subbed. It was the best episode of Super so far.

My god. ;')
It's subbed already!? Please give a link

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Wbaez93 said:
Hit time-skip: 0.5 seconds (he said he could still learn more if he continued fighting).

I just watched it subbed. It was the best episode of Super so far.

My god. ;')
It's subbed already!? Please give a link
I watched it in Spanish, sorry.

Hey, guys, didn't the summary for Episode 40 say there would be a white-haired villain? Do you guys think they're gonna make Vados that villain? It would be pretty pathetic if they did.

Hey, guys, didn't the summary for Episode 40 say there would be a white-haired villain? Do you guys think they're gonna make Vados that villain? It would be pretty pathetic if they did.
It really would. It honestly would make no sense.

Toriyama would really have to some sort of way to explain it in the show.

I'm really taken with Vados's character. If she becomes the villain, it will break my heart.
She's basically the same as Whis, so that's why I can't expect her to become a villain. If she did though I don't see how that's sexist. It'd be stupid, but not sexist.

I don't think Vados is gonna be the new villain. My instinct tells me it's gonna be a completely new character.

About the white hair thingy... Toriyama said it will just "clash" with the new enemy and that he will save it for later... and Goku had white hair in this episode.

iirc ep 40 or 41 will have the dragon god

im guessing its 41

while 40 will be goku vs hit (initially)

and then beerus vs champa

also, since vegeta has recognized the only power difference between him and goku is due to kaioken and since god ki makes kaioken more stable

wud be try to make god ki even more stable and work on kaioken

imagine a stable kaioken with god ki lol

-snipitty snip-
Dragon God Zarama... we are almost there... you will bring us hope.. hope in Tier 2 DB.

The Prophecy of a Multi-Universal Reality Warping God of Dragons will finally come true.

The new episode was amazing, hope Tier 2 actually happens in DBS one day, but considering Toriyama, that probably isn't happening, even though its in my best wishes lol

Arguments are going pretty bad about Hit's ability, especially now that Goku can move during his time skips from what I've heard. Can we even quantify Goku's speed as Massively FTL+ anymore or do we still have to keep watching to see what Hit's ability really does?

And Goku's been working on this SSB+KK thing to fight Beerus with, apparently

It seems Hit will *finally* use his really really for real full power,, some assassin techniques he hasn't used yet.

But the Super Saiyan Blue form has really good ki control, making this combination finally possible.

Beerus does seem uneasy at the prospect of Goku using the technique against him, but denies it when Whis teases him about it.

Oh yeah: Hit's power-up scream? Didn't actually power him up at all. He was just imitating Goku.

Apparently there's rumors that Beerus says he can't see SSB+KK Goku's movements, but this is something Hit says, not Beerus.

All from herms
https://twitter.com/herms98

Hit says this immediately before the camera switches over to Beerus, so I'm guessing bad sub timing is to blame for this misconception.

Strmi said:
And Goku's been working on this SSB+KK thing to fight Beerus with, apparently
It seems Hit will *finally* use his really really for real full power,, some assassin techniques he hasn't used yet.

But the Super Saiyan Blue form has really good ki control, making this combination finally possible.

Beerus does seem uneasy at the prospect of Goku using the technique against him, but denies it when Whis teases him about it.

Oh yeah: Hit's power-up scream? Didn't actually power him up at all. He was just imitating Goku.

Apparently there's rumors that Beerus says he can't see SSB+KK Goku's movements, but this is something Hit says, not Beerus.

All from herms
https://twitter.com/herms98

Hit says this immediately before the camera switches over to Beerus, so I'm guessing bad sub timing is to blame for this misconception.
Yes yes.. we already know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back