• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all up for 3-A Goku if one is curious. Cause at this point now, Goku is dangerously close to where 3-A would PROBABLY be at.

Speaking of Goku's AP, how come he's only 3-B+ whereas Golden Frieza and Vegeta are only 3-B? The ****?

Roun12 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Does a 10x kaioken put goku at 3-A though not so familar with the upper side of the attack potency chart since its NA? If it does then thats awesome
The calcs for Goku and Beerus's Universal Punch put Goku dangerously close to 3-A. High 3-B, until we stopped using the term. 10x Kaioken + High 3-B SSB = 3-A Goku.
Thats good the

CrossverseCrisis said:
I'm all up for 3-A Goku if one is curious. Cause at this point now, Goku is dangerously close to where 3-A would PROBABLY be at.
Speaking of Goku's AP, how come he's only 3-B+ whereas Golden Frieza and Vegeta are only 3-B? The ****?
because he's goku :maybe

Goku Up to 3-A? Good

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/a/a2/GIF-Okay-OK-Agree-Agreeing-Yep-Aw-yeah-Yeah-****-yeah-yes-John-Krasinski-Jim-Halpert-The-Office-GIF.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160417010925

According to herms Beerus seems uneasy at the prospect of goku using that technique against him but denies it when whis teases him about it so goku could give beerus some serious trouble with his new powers

Is moving in stopped time really that impressive? cause if it is then hooray for Heroes, they had someone in season 3 who could do that.

Pocket-Chu said:
Is moving in stopped time really that impressive? cause if it is then hooray for Heroes, they had someone in season 3 who could do that.
For someone like Goku, with little to no hax whatsoever, yes.

For someone like Whis, with some degree of Time Manipulation, probably not that impressive.

What if Hit completely stops time and that's why Supreme Kai of Time comes because it stops time in both U6 and U7 given that the tournament is in neutral grounds.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
What if Hit completely stops time and that's why Supreme Kai of Time comes because it stops time in both U6 and U7 given that the tournament is in neutral grounds.
Maybe she is the one who enters the ring...

it could go into the xenoverse storyline arc after the tournment arc, think about it.

Since someone from the future is returning.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Question: Shouldn't it be 0.02 seconds instead of 0.2 seconds? Because 0.1 seconds is more time than 0.2 seconds.
I'm pretty sure it's 0.1 seconds.

Someone said he can augment it up to 0.2 seconds? What does that mean? 0.1 seconds is 100 milliseconds and 0.2 seconds is 200 milliseconds. You want less, not more, if you can slow time down longer, from 100 milliseconds to 50 milliseconds to 1 millisecond, etc.

Someone said he can augment it up to 0.2 seconds? What does that mean? 0.1 seconds is 100 milliseconds and 0.2 seconds is 200 milliseconds. You want less, not more, if you can slow time down longer, from 100 milliseconds to 50 milliseconds to 1 millisecond, etc.
No no, Hit skips/stops time. Doing it for 0.2 seconds is better than just 0.1 seconds. How can he do it for 0.1 or 0.2 seconds if he skips/stops time? Anime logic.

Those are two different things. He can freeze time for 0.2 seconds long which gives him more time to do something than 0.1 seconds.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Poor Vegeta tho. He fought the most people and still doesn't get an upgrade.
Well at least did something and it wasn't just another making Vegeta kamikazeing for no reason

When you get to the sub-seconds, the lower down you go, the more time passes. But if he can freeze time for 0.1 seconds, then how is freezing it for 0.2 seconds faster? It should be 0.05 seconds!

When you get to the sub-seconds, the lower down you go, the more time passes. But if he can freeze time for 0.1 seconds, then how is freezing it for 0.2 seconds faster? It should be 0.05 seconds!
He freezes time, then an invisible counter goes: 0.01...0.02... until it reaches 0.1, and when it does, time resumes... or something like that.

It makes no sense to freeze time for x amount of seconds anyways, because when time is frozen seconds do not pass at all... Anime logic I guess.

Think of it like this, If time freezed for a year, everything will stop for that given amount of time. In Hits case he can do anything for 0.2 seconds. If he could freeze time for 0.00002 seconds than he couldn't do much in that amount of time, see what I mean?

I cant get over the fact that

1. Goku was able to move while time was stopped

2. Hit had the durability to tank shots from a x10 Super Saiyan Blue

Majin Acolyte said:
I cant get over the fact that
1. Goku was able to move while time was stopped

2. Hit had the durability to tank shots from a x10 Super Saiyan Blue
well i guess your list is going to expand over the next two or three weeks

So just read the kanzenshuu episode summary and hit can stop time for 0.5 seconds now.Dudes a beast he improved it that much in one fight.

Hit time-skip: 0.5 seconds (he said he could still learn more if he continued fighting).

I just watched it subbed. It was the best episode of Super so far.

My god. ;')

When are the Hitto Brando video edits coming out?

So far, we have:

1) Toki wo Tomare.

2) MUDAMUDAMUDA.

3) WRYYYYYYYYYY .

But we still need:

1) ROAD ROLLER DAH.

Alexcar3000 said:
When are the Hitto Brando video edits coming out?
So far, we have:

1) Toki wo Tomare.

2) MUDAMUDAMUDA.

3) WRYYYYYYYYYY .

But we still need:

1) ROAD ROLLER DAH.
I know for a fact some people from iFunny that I'm subbed to will be making things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back