• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see DB versus storming until next week where hit reveals another technique lol :v toriyama is now the gabe newelle of anime, instead of discounts we have feats, alot of them.

also next episode, hit uses full power

and by the looks of the preview

hit full power >= 10x kaioken ssb goku

so 3-A hit and 3-A goku then

From Herms :

"It seems Hit will *finally* use his really really for real full power,, some assassin techniques he hasn't used yet."

Hit is improving his Tokitobashi!!

TIER 2 DRAGON BALL HERE WE GO!!

Does that mean Kaoiken makes SSB Goku 3-A here?

He could also still put up higher then 10x if he wants as well, If he still hasn't have that stress weakness from it tho

Aimenaltair said:
I see DB versus storming until next week where hit reveals another technique lol :v toriyama is now the gabe newelle of anime, instead of discounts we have feats, alot of them.

Judging by herms tweets next week hit is gonna get really serious and use techniques he hasnt used yet so yea.

TakatoBlue said:
12993451 1004578306298959 6312029183254443355 n
Prepare yourself, Seiya. Tier 2 is coming.
Lets not get carried away now tier 2 is still not happening....yet maybe in the future who knows even if goku had a kaiokenx infinity he still wouldnt be tier 2.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Lets not get carried away now tier 2 is still not happening....yet maybe in the future who knows even if goku had a kaiokenx infinity he still wouldnt be tier 2.
Yeah, yeah. ;-; I'm just excited. ~

~Waiting for Time Loli and universal feats and statements next week. ~

Undylan said:
i don't see any destroying time and space in this ep to make them Tier 2
Next episode, Supreme Kai of Time shows up.

"Tell Hitto to stop this!!! His overuse of Time Manipulation has damanged the space time continuum!!!"

Guys, I'm really sorry to say this, but Tier 2 is a bit of a stretch. Maybe Low 2-C at max, but that's it. Maybe Zarama might be 2-A, but I just can't see anything higher unless there are infinite timelines.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Hmm. Wouldn't Goku be 3-A only by the use of Kaioken plus SSB though?
for now, yes

but hit shud be 3-A
Well in a serious manner, i was saying that we probably have to figure out how to cement that on his page. Like is he going to finally be 3-A on our site or 3-A by the use of SSB + Kaioken times....whatever.

Toriyama doesn't follow our tiering system lol.

They only need to show them destroying space-time and BAM Tier 2 Dragon Ball. No need to have Kaio-ken x Mugendai.

Does a 10x kaioken put goku at 3-A though not so familar with the upper side of the attack potency chart since its NA? If it does then thats awesome

Aeughh, i really don't mind having DB being Tier 2 as long as there's legit space-time feats that shows up in the series. :p

Goku says the SSB+KK was an "incomplete" technique with only a 10% chance of succeeding (meaning a 90% chance of him dying)

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Guys, I'm really sorry to say this, but Tier 2 is a bit of a stretch. Maybe Low 2-C at max, but that's it. Maybe Zarama might be 2-A, but I just can't see anything higher unless there are infinite timelines.
They said it about 3-C DBZ tiers ...

Celestial Pegasus said:
Does a 10x kaioken put goku at 3-A though not so familar with the upper side of the attack potency chart since its NA? If it does then thats awesome
The calcs for Goku and Beerus's Universal Punch put Goku dangerously close to 3-A. High 3-B, until we stopped using the term. 10x Kaioken + High 3-B SSB = 3-A Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back