• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
CryoTheMayo said:
Who knows, maybe that singular universe actually composes of its own nigh-infinite number of timelines?
Well, my theory is that the text actually means that Fu wants to create his own universes (because of Japanese weird relationship with plurals, it's perfectly possible it meant in plural), which would make much more sense.

Who knows, maybe? Fu is incredibly fond of experimenting with spacetime so I wouldn't put it past him to either create a multiverse or his very own Many Worlds universe.

Since power in dbz means strain in your body, the fact that ssj doesn't seen to hurt your body proves that it is weaker than any form of kaioken.

I really wish i knew how to make cross words on mobile.

I'm glad to know you're joking lol. At least I hope you are.....

Keep hoping, is good for your health, for now.

Having 12 universe destroyed and replaced by a Fu controled universe would be bad either way, you'd end up with a new demon realm.

Technicaly, if the olympics get canceled, this meme would be accurate since Goku is the ambassador for it along with other anime characters IIRC.

An OVA or advertisement is not beyond the realm of possibility.

Who were the ambasador for the olympics again ? i know there was Goku, there's Luffy too IIRC and another one i don't remember.

Oh alright.

I was just thinking, with how OP Xeno Trunks got in DBH after the SSG ritual was performed, I wonder how powerful Fu would be if the ritual was done on him.

Because Fu is technically part Saiyan and he has a Demonic Super Saiyan transformation, it just occured to me that he would be terrifying with Divine Ki and God Transformations.

First time i see a song with so many characters :
Dragon Ball Rap Cypher GameboyJones ft
Dragon Ball Rap Cypher GameboyJones ft. RUSTAGE, Cilvanis, NLJ, Daddyphatsnaps, NerdOut & more-0

I think he does as I'm pretty sure the movie is cannon to both manga and anime as they never use anything from both manga or anime

Also broly is still Canon to manga

He should. Make a thread to get it added.

Spinoirr said:
I think he does as I'm pretty sure the movie is cannon to both manga and anime as they never use anything from both manga or anime
Also broly is still Canon to manga
The manga isn't canon to the movie since Toriyama said it's an anime follow up but Toyotaro made a panel explicitly telling us the movie is canon to the manga so it apply anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back