• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 62: I'm still on a streak and Goku is likely to get jobbered again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about freeza. There going to be some points told about freeza and the Saiyans, but that it's what will lead up to a "long awaited foe saved for the occasion". So who is it, we don't know.

This opponent surely can't be stronger than jiren, as even goku will lose to him. Maybe a rematch with beerus?

Not happening. Not sure if you are aware but toei did not support this, and so people will now have to see it at home.

I didnt even think it was going to happen, so I feel bad for Hispanics who were waiting for this to be broadcasted as a big event

cause its jiren what do you expect and shirts off = full power thought we established this OVO

To be fair Jiren was never claimed to use his full power, then again this is getting kinda out of hand..... What I do wonder is if the Jiren we see in the ep 130 preview (the shirtless one) is him at full power.

its likely because obviously having a shirt restrains powers

El Hermano vs Jiren
El Hermano vs Jire

El Hermano is Jiren's elder brother, and he's the one who killed his Family.

El Hermano is considered to be stronger than The Great Priest and a Threat to the Zenos.

Goku and co. will help Jiren to take down this bully

FTW395 said:
To be fair Jiren was never claimed to use his full power, then again this is getting kinda out of hand..... What I do wonder is if the Jiren we see in the ep 130 preview (the shirtless one) is him at full power.
I'm starting to think not. Maybe that's him accessing nearly his full power.

Honestly i don't think Goku is gonna lose to Jiren. It's like all the tension and buildup of the original Super Saiyan form being wasted once Freeza's "100% Power" turns out to be 0.1% of his true power and he screws him over.

LordWhis said:
Does anyone think MUI Goku or Jiren can beat The Grand Priest ?
I'd say even putting them on Whis level is major speculation for now.

Warren Valion said:
I don't think Goku gets knocked out because it says later that Jiren and Goku are still trying to fight each other and that they start staring at the Zenos in confusion.

Why would they do that if Goku gets knocked out?
It's funny how everyone is upset that Goku's gonna lose to Jiren, crazy how oblivious Toei is to marketing

@Warren Nothing at all says that they keep fighting each other. Just that they stare at the Zenos. Goku is explicitly stated in the spoilers to have been totally blown away and that he's fallen from the arena.

To be honest, the fans were the ones who hyped up MUI a lot more than what should have been, to the point where people thought UI was invinsible. People are getting butthurt due to themselves. Regardless I'm pretty sure this fight is going to look amazing

MUI and UI could have never existed and I still would be pissed that Goku is losing, simply because he's lost too many times in Super.

Ryukama said:
@Warren Nothing at all says that they keep fighting each other. Just that they stare at the Zenos. Goku is explicitly stated in the spoilers to have been totally blown away and that he's fallen from the arena.
It says: "as if the match wasn't over yet."

As in both Jiren and Goku are still fighting each other. What else could that mean?

And being "blown away" and "fallen from the arena" are kinda vague. Just because he was blown away doesn't mean he has gotten knock out of the tournament, and just because he fell from the arena doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to catch himself, he has Instant Transmission.

Didn't the spoilers also say that Jiren hits Goku with a full power blast or punch or something in previous spoilers for epsiode 129. But that didn't happen. Spoilers had it wrong before why not now? And fallen of the arena is still not eliminated. Jiren did also fall of the arena but we know all what happened. (I know I am optimistic)

Ovrhide said:
That's you, not us. And goku winning without UI is like yamcha beating Omega Shenron. That's just illogical
I've expressed before that they shouldn't have written Jiren to be so strong.

@Warren It isn't over because Frieza is still in the tournament. This is explained right afterwards. They can tell that the Tournament of Power hasn't ended yet. And why would it look like Universe 7 has just lost and they're about to be annihilated if Goku didn't actually fall from the arena?

Which they did say that he was totally blown away and thrown out of the aren. The implication is pretty clear. Goku got totally blown away, he fell out of the arena, now it looks like U7 lost as a result and they are preparing to be erased. That all indicates that he got eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back