• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonball cosmology revision: Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was agreed that the living universe alone has X and Y axes that would require destroying the universe from the edge of the universe would result in like 200x times baseline 3-A.
wow, that's too big on its own

My god, do you understand about dimensions? In the description of the dimension that Broly and Gogeta destroyed it is said to have superdimensional imagery and in the description of the anime comics Brolly is said to be a battle superdimensional, has a description that it is in a place that does not exist in the Universe or is outside the Universe

It was agreed that the living universe alone has X and Y axes that would require destroying the universe from the edge of the universe would result in like 200x times baseline 3-A.
I know but the lowballed size for the afterlife and living universe is that they’re the same size as our irl observable universe when there’s structures in afterlife alone that are atleast that size so the afterlife should be twice the size of the irl observable universe at the minimum since the afterlife holds 2 universe sized structures and the Living World would probably scale to the afterlife’s size and the kaioshin realm being a tenth of it

It's still barebones at the moment. I'm still sourcing stuff.

Do you have the scans on hand for these I have thr raw dauzenshuu 7 and 4 and I don't see these statements but I could have missed them

Daizenshuu 4
20 | Infinite space of light and darkness
21 | Infinitely expanding and galaxy illuminations tens of thousands of lightyears
54 | Infinitely expanding
Daizenshuu 7
The Universe
The endless, expansive space
Innumerable stars
Innumerable nebulae

Oh I dod
didn't click the Google doc yet sorry might have helped if I did
it's ok, brother, I think we could open a CRT for Universe being infinite, because the work does not refute the guide, it only increases cosmology even more, and it is still said to contain countless galaxies in the Universe, and not even the Galactic Patrol knows where the center of the Universe is.

just to warn that if you want to use "universe is infinite" scans you would need to make a thread to make it accepted first since it is not accepted currently here
it's ok, brother, I think we could open a CRT for Universe being infinite, because the work does not refute the guide, it only increases cosmology even more, and it is still said to contain countless galaxies in the Universe, and not even the Galactic Patrol knows where the center of the Universe is.
This is the thread for it since it’s db’s cosmology

Can you show me the evidence first please?
I'll suggest for it to not be the case it has been discussed extensively many times in the past and thread even had gone toxic over it. AKM also had concluded for universe to not be infinite. I agree with basic cosmology that Dragonball had now tho which @DarkDragonMedeus suggested to stay as it is.

I could send the scans I have a lot of them
I'll suggest for it to not be the case it has been discussed extensively many times in the past and thread even had gone toxic over it. AKM also had concluded for universe to not be infinite. I agree with basic cosmology that Dragonball had now tho which @DarkDragonMedeus suggested to stay as it is.
That was in the past but it could be discussed to see if it’s contradictory in anyway
Okay. It seems best to go with what AKM and Medeus have decided then.
Could we atleast figure out the reason why it cannot be used?

in the past but it could be discussed to see if it’s contradictory in anyway
Things that has been discussed extensively in the past and scans that has been discussed extensively in the past in the presence of all staff has no point in continuing. It's the rule that cosmology won't change w/o any new scans unless we want cosmology threads to come every week like before.

do you agree with infinite galaxies, countless stars, countless nebulae, Universe being infinite?
Okay. It seems best to go with what AKM and Medeus have decided then.
Things that has been discussed extensively in the past and scans that has been discussed extensively in the past in the presence of all staff has no point in continuing. It's the rule that cosmology won't change w/o any new scans unless we want cosmology threads to come every week like before.
Yes, agreed. Let's drop this topic please.

I could send the scans I have a lot of them

That was in the past but it could be discussed to see if it’s contradictory in anyway

Why is the universe not infinite? Simply because AKM interprets that there are only 4 Galaxies in the Universe, this is the reason why it is not infinite, I saw this in the AKM comment and even on the page, but it makes no sense, in fact they are sectors, where each one looks at each sector and so on, technically that's basically it, throughout the series it was said to have countless galaxies (as in the anime and manga) and there in the universe 6 tournament thousands of Galaxies were shown to exist, anyway, DB needs a rough revision for the real size and tier, we need people who understand DB.

Why is the universe not infinite? Simply because AKM interprets that there are only 4 Galaxies in the Universe, this is the reason why it is not infinite, I saw this in the AKM comment and even on the page, but it makes no sense, in fact they are sectors, where each one looks at each sector and so on, technically that's basically it, throughout the series it was said to have countless galaxies (as in the anime and manga) and there in the universe 6 tournament thousands of Galaxies were shown to exist, anyway, DB needs a rough revision for the real size and tier, we need people who understand DB.
It's not because AKM interprets that. The fact that 4 galaxies puts the reliablity of the guidebook in question and hence neither 4 galaxies nor them being infinite is usable. Regarding DBS, visuals can't give a count on them.IRL Stars from earth or telescope makes us thing they are infinite but in reality they aren't exactly infinite. Hence , universe in DB follow standard assumption and just not infinite.

There’s no good reason for it I’ve read the thread AKM doesn’t interpret the term as denominations or sections like how the daizenshuu says to so he finds it contradictory
It's not because AKM interprets that. The fact that 4 galaxies puts the reliablity of the guidebook in question and hence neither 4 galaxies nor them being infinite is usable. Regarding DBS, visuals can't give a count on them.IRL Stars from earth or telescope makes us thing they are infinite but in reality they aren't exactly infinite. Hence , universe in DB follow standard assumption and just not infinite.
they refer to it as sections or areas of the universe

No, no, no, DBS, DBGT, DBZ have always used these areas to differentiate areas, but in the databook there is no contradiction, on the contrary, the same thing is said in the work that these four sectors exist, and in the manga and anime still confirms that there are countless galaxies, the wrong interpretation is imposed on DB and not the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back