• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Endeavor/Enji Todoroki VS Mole Knight

AP for both

Endeavor scales to All For One Shigaraki's Air Cannon which is 6.30 Kilotons

Mole Knight scales to Shovel Knight who scales to The Tower of Fate falling which possibly caused an earthquake worth around 15.0802413958 Kilotons

Endeavor abusing his stronger moves like Prominence Burn and Flash Fire Hell Spider causes him to overheat and potentially fry himself.

However, while Mole Knight is resistant to heat, he isn't resistant to Fire, so he is still capable of being burned or scorched by Endeavor. On top of that, Endeavor has better stamina, more versatile moves from large AOE attacks such as Hell Spider and Hellfire Storm, to attacks that not only are powerful, but doesn't put him at risk of overheating like Flash Fist Jet Burn and other basic fire blasts. Plus if he manages to grab Mole Knight, which he more than likely can, he can just use that move he use that blue fire technique he used on that Nomu during the Stain Arc to just reduce Mole Knight's head to ash.

Combine that with the fact Endeavor has pretty good Deductive Skills and he'll figure out a way to effectively and efficiently handle Mole Knight just like he did with High-End Nomu. Endeavor can easily figure out Mole Knight's gimmick and work around it. So I vote Endeavor.

Is Mole's heat resistance really at the level of Endeavor's fire? He can burn characters at Low 7-B+ level.

I’m voting for Endeavor since his strongest Fire attacks are capable of Burning Characters near All Might and 100% Deku’s level(Low 7-B+)I don’t see how he can withstand a high power Flashfire attack due to the lack of fire resistance.

Endeavor also Has Danmaku and slightly better range with his giant AOE attacks and has the heat and fire resistance to withstand Mole Knights fire attacks despite Raw AP disadvantage

Last Note is that Endeavor has worked alongside entire agency filled with Fire/Heat like abilities so it’s not unlikely Endeavor would be able to quickly think of a plan to counter the Knight.

I vote for Endeavor

Last edited:
I noticed that the Landmine ability Endeavor used against Six is missing from his profile. This should be able to deter any ground-bound opponents.

Flashfire steps also hasn't been mentioned. Endeavor has only used it a few times in the Endeavor Training arc and to save Mirko after her High-end fight but it's still a good movement technique.

I am voting for Enji too, his fire attacks are difficult to dodge even for characters faster than him and Mole Knight is not as durable as Shigaraki.

Hellflame is able to easily melt through concrete and vaporize opponents that are superior to 6.3 kilotons. Unless Mole Knight has a concrete showing of being able to resist attacks of that magnitude, I'm voting Endeavor.

Back