• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Registration/Meta Thread

Name: Serafall

Apprarance: This

Theme: Holy/Angelic

Verses: Bayonetta (Verse), Granblue Fantasy

Preferred Characters: Father Balder, Sandalphon (Granblue Fantasy)

Powers:

Light of The Messenger-

A power which changes the body of its user. She is blessed with a body of holy energy. This causes her to have an aura of awe, inspiring fear and admiration in the hearts of men, and being able to pacify them if need be, so they won't be afraid. This true essence of hers resembles her normal body perfectly, although it doesn't actually contain things like cells, atoms, etc, as it is just holy power. The energy is seemingly of a higher source, allowing a degree of resistance to the normal laws of reality and physics. This holy energy can also be projected by her and molded into different shapes, when used offensively (i.e beams or weapons made of it) it strikes at the soul of a being, burning it to cleanse it of impurities, and granting paradise to those who have been made pure, piercing through even the defenses of those with inordinately strong souls.

[Resistance to matter manip and biological manipilation (via lacking those things), resistance to physics and law manipilation, Empathic Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Resistance Negation]

Tetra and Makarakarn

Charge Power: Date et Dabitur Vobis

Last edited:
The only person in the sandbox who doesn't have some effective means for dealing with range spam is Dieman, and even he has some

Question are both Dark Dimension Slash and Mana Zone restricted or just Dark Dimension Slash given Mana Zone is basically just a range buff with some minor aoe control and isn't actually an attack by itself and only negates dura with DDS?

The only person in the sandbox who doesn't have some effective means for dealing with range spam is Dieman, and even he has some
Just a notice,I modified my armor power to allow reconstruction in case the armor gets lost. So I don’t lose one of my main powers by somehow getting my armor lost in a fight.

Yes but the fact that there are so many melee chars is hilarious to me, this is just dino v dino v shs v ancient gear v a whole bunch of other ooga booga otk/beatdown decks i cant remember off the top of my head

I get the ban on power mimicry because that shit in annoying, but I'm curious what stupid shit people have done that sparked the outright ban on absorption?

Yes but the fact that there are so many melee chars is hilarious to me, this is just dino v dino v shs v ancient gear v a whole bunch of other ooga booga otk/beatdown decks i cant remember off the top of my head
I take it this is your first VSRP? You are gonna be in for a rude awakening when you realize how effectively someone skilled in melee can overwhelm a ranged fighter.
I get the ban on power mimicry because that shit in annoying, but I'm curious what stupid shit people have done that sparked the outright ban on absorption?
stealing powers is arguably worse than copying them

I know, the fact that dino as a deck could give some entire parts of the meta the middle finger is a testament to that

also i am not looking back through that massive list of chars because im a lazy ass but are there any more support chars

Back