• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 30

@Crimson

Sultur is hit and engulfed in light, but is not much fazed, as he continues his assault by summoning multiple copies of his spear around himself and launching them at you.

@Ed

"Pleasure to meet you, Mikage"

I say to her

@Dragon

I grab the life orb.

"Thanks Barian"

@Christian

Kaira looks through the window

"Kabus, something weird is happening."

She says with a worried tone

Meanwhile Evil has gathered all of his demons and he kills almost all of them.

His Hallowed Knights, who have no become ascendant, kill the rest.

Whyr has succesfully evacuated everyone from Equalis. "Now we need to prepare ourselves for battle" he says to the others.

@Christian

"Fighting is happening outside, what should we do ?"

Kaira responds.

@WHYNAUT

I nod.

I then equip by golden cloth and my bow.

The various giblets have seemingly reformed into......something

It more closely resembles a mass of flesh then anything else, but it'll work as an improvised defenses. The mass begins to spread out into a massive wall around the portal

I wonder what marvelous weapons they shall bring?

A grin stretches across my face, although it's not especially visible

I am nearly there. Soon I will be able to kill them all.

Evil has now invested most of his efforst in imrpoving his Hive and Taken armies and is back in his Throne World which no has an entire solar system in it.

I look at Whyr.

"Your evil self has all you abilties and weaknesses, right ?"

I ask him

Meanwhile back on Earth 1 ...

Melvin somehow became the emperor of Japan.

Overlord775 said:
@Crimson
Sultur is hit and engulfed in light, but is not much fazed, as he continues his assault by summoning multiple copies of his spear around himself and launching them at you.

@Crimson

Reflega is broken through by the some spears, causing you to be stabbed in the leg and left shoulder.

Sultur is sended in the black hole, which is not healty for him, but doesn't cause him to istantly die.

Ok not cool. I regen and use Curaga to regain stamina.

I throw stars at him with my Telekinesis.

@Crimson

The stars don't do much since the black hole Sultur is currently inside just spaghettifies them.

Sultur the gets out of there and sends a wave of blue flames at you.

@Chrsitian

You see a multiple large portals with numberous people standing next to them.

@Everyone

Evil Whyr is now considered a boss type enemy

@WHYNAUT

"Then you should tell us your weaknesses, so that we may be able to explot them against your evil self"

I respond

"My weaknesses huh. Let me see. I resist having the use of my powers nulliefied, but my attacks don't. Other than that I have a specific group of abilities of which I can only use one at a time. The other me has also become arrogant and way may be able to exploit that" Whyr answers.

@Everyone Suddenly the presence of Evil's army seems to disappear from then other universe and reappear in universe 2.

"We must hurry. I think I have an idea" Whyr says.

He then opens portals to all the others that were chosen by Omni.

"We need your help on earth 2. You can help just save this universe and your universe" he tells everyone telepathicly.

"Everyone get re-"

Suddenly a sword goes through Whyr chest and his Regenerationn gets negated.

Evil is behind Whyr and he seems... different.

"Time is up" Evil says.

He manages to teleport to Pateick, Barian and Xavier and is healed because of the Life Orb.

A huge mass of darkness starts swirling around Evil.

Overlord775 said:
@Crimson

Sultur block 2 key blades with his bare hands, but it's hit by the third one square in the face
I wave my hand, Sultur being surrounded by energy and exploding, as i try to send him many light years away from me.

Hearing the message, Ralph is slightly torn. So torn, in fact, he quite literally splits in two, one of them flying off into the depths of space and the other going through the portal.

"It seems a good meal is on the other side of that specific portal there" Evil says.

Then a shadow hand shoots through the portal and grabs Surtur. Before Surtur can throw the fireball it absorbs him. Evil's darkness becomes even larger now that he has absorbed Surtur.

"OH COME ON I WAS GONNA **** HIM UP THERE!" In a fit of rage, i try to split evil's atoms apart.

[Did you go through the portal?]

Evil is not affected. Multiple shadow hands shoot out of his darkness and they go after the two Ralphs. The one on earth 1 gets absorbed and the other one manages to escape for now.

Evil's law negates Walter's attack. Evil the starts singing.

"Hahahaha,. The power of imagination, welcome to the show my friends, how long I have been wating.

I'll create a masterpiece, annihilate your dreams. All I have to do is start up my machine

The machine that means the end, it will gnaw at all your thoughts..."

As he sings the universe starts to change and all directions end up at earth 2. Ralph now is back at the portal he came from.

Whyr then teleports the sword, Acies, out of Evil's hands and wields it himself. Whyr shoots out a petrification beam at Evil, but Evil's darkness stops both the beam and thenardite from Patrick.

The dragon from before is asking for my help. Maybe he'll be more receptive to becoming one of my summons if I lend him a hand. Yes! I'll make him indebted to me to the point that he can't rightfully refuse!

I order the demons and creatures on the moon to swarm through the portal the dragon opened up and lend him a hand, while continuously summoning more. At the same time, I begin placing Big Game Hunting traps on this side of the portal.

Meanwhile, my avatar warps a good distance away and invokes the Empress and Inverse Temperance Arcanas on the good Whyr.

Back