• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Neo Eclipse, Two Years Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why we have context, the context been 400 years would be gone not that the universe gets destroyed.
He repeatedly says that the entire world will crumble away and a new world will take its place, indicating he's actually destroying the entire thing and then creating a new world up to 400 years in the past

I think there needs to be more.
bro, no one is interested in 2-C ps 2-A right now. The important thing right now is to make Zerefi l2-C. After this is done, you can open a CRT and present 2-C ps 2-A evidence, but since OP does not offer anything above l2-C for now.Don't argue about 2-C and above for now.

This is only the case for the Eclipse Gate. Extrapolating that to mean literally anything else just isn’t supported based on this one scan. Sorry, but I will not repeat myself on this matter.
I will not defend 2a for now (it may be possible in another CRT) I think it is 2c, the situation in cosmology is suitable for this, it is not limited to the eclipse gate, here is the proof of this, what I said is not without proof: Timelines in the universe Zeref's deletion also affects these. If you look carefully, Zeref takes scale from the main timeline and events in the main timeline also affect other timelines.

bro, no one is interested in 2-C ps 2-A right now. The important thing right now is to make Zerefi l2-C. After this is done, you can open a CRT and present 2-C ps 2-A evidence, but since OP does not offer anything above l2-C for now.Don't argue about 2-C and above for now.
Well, still 2c makes sense.

I will not defend 2a for now (it may be possible in another CRT) I think it is 2c, the situation in cosmology is suitable for this, it is not limited to the eclipse gate, here is the proof of this, what I said is not without proof: Timelines in the universe Zeref's deletion also affects these. If you look carefully, Zeref takes scale from the main timeline and events in the main timeline also affect other timelines.
It is not right to discuss a different scale in a crt opened for another scale. After this crt, we can open a crt about this together.

I'd like to not get into anything above Low 2-C, as none of that is what I'm proposing

It is not right to discuss a different scale in a crt opened for another scale. After this crt, we can open a crt about this together.
I will take into account what you said, but I think it would be more logical to have 2C on this CRT.

Could you two preferably take this discussion to a DM or something of the sort? I'd like for the thread to not be derailed by this

He repeatedly says that the entire world will crumble away and a new world will take its place, indicating he's actually destroying the entire thing and then creating a new world up to 400 years in the past
I have read the manga and the whole world was not going to disappear rather just 400 years, the context was to go before natsu, not destroy everything alongside it. He did not say "I will remind time to the beginning and the whole world will crumble away" the context is "I will remind time 400 years back and the world will crumble away" so it was indeed just 400 years.
Also, to add to it, if we are to even agree the whole world will get destroyed if he rewinds 400 years back, that would not count as low 2-C as we have a standard that says
Consider that, once again, only direct destruction or creation qualifies. Just destroying the universe at the beginning of time and the timeline(s) vanishing due to the resulting causality paradox does not meet the requirements
So at first like I said a feat like this is not direct creation or destruction so it should not even qualify for any AP, but if it will it will be H3A

I have read the manga and the whole world was not going to disappear rather just 400 years, the context was to go before natsu, not destroy everything alongside it. He did not say "I will remind time to the beginning and the whole world will crumble away" the context is "I will remind time 400 years back and the world will crumble away" so it was indeed just 400 years.
Also, to add to it, if we are to even agree the whole world will get destroyed if he reminds 400 years back, that would not count as low 2-C as we have a standard that says
No, Zeref says that Neo will reset time through the eclipse and destroy the existing universe in order to move to the universe belonging to the time he reset.

If the mf is deleting entire snapshots of the universe's history then it's higher than 3-A. The cosmology ain't infinite in size so it can't be High 3-A

Maybe like a lower end of Low 2-C imo

Whenever yall try to quote me and support my point yall end up changing my view because what you just said didn't support tier 2 at all, just supported that there'd be a reset

I've counted your vote, so I'll leave it at that
It's not about votes or not, mine do not count anyway. it's about the fact that it is not low 2-C regardless. Also like I quoted the standard
Consider that, once again, only direct destruction or creation qualifies. Just destroying the universe at the beginning of time and the timeline(s) vanishing due to the resulting causality paradox does not meet the requirements
It should not be tierable at all

I've already made my case for why it's Low 2-C. And this is a direct destruction feat so yes it should be tierable.

I'm not gonna go in circles on this matter. If you disagree, you disagree. Fair is fair

If the mf is deleting entire snapshots of the universe's history then it's higher than 3-A. The cosmology ain't infinite in size so it can't be High 3-A
A single point in time contains an infinite number of 3D snapshots so regardless of the cosmology's size, it'd be High 3-A through and through.

I'd like to ask this in advance just to be sure, since the votes are pretty split atm

If this vote split continues, would a compromise of "High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C with Neo Eclipse" be acceptable?

I'd like to ask this in advance just to be sure, since the votes are pretty split atm

If this vote split continues, would a compromise of "High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C with Neo Eclipse" be acceptable?
I think it is more logical for people who accept high 3a and low 2-c to discuss this issue and make a joint decision.

High 3-A works then
Mhmm but another point in time will also be infinite like KLOL says.

So, the difference between those two points is uncountable (cuz you can’t truly differentiate between one point and the other) hence why affecting two points in time (and all the points in time in between; 400 years worth) simultaneously is low 2-C. Because you’d also be affecting that difference connecting them, not two seperate points in time. Which is bigger than High 3-A. Ya know.

So if Zeref destroyed 400 years worth of time it’s Low 2-C, just not as powerful as those who destroy entire timelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back