• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finally fixing super manga Goku and Vegetas profile's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways we need more people to help out here as this takes priority over the base form upgrades

Well, I asked quite a lot of people to help out a few days ago.

Yeah, that scan is from the promotional manga for the RoF movie, which is technically only canon to DBZ, but not to Super.
The manga was made by Toyotaro, but unless we consider the RoF movie canon to the manga continuity (since we don't have any other DBS manga adaptation of the RoF events), then that scan probably can't be used.

The movie is probably cannon to the manga as the events of RoF clearly did happen and we see flashback to freiza dying, them bringing up golden freiza and freiza in the ToP haveing golden

The movie is probably cannon to the manga as the events of RoF clearly did happen and we see flashback to freiza dying, them bringing up golden freiza and freiza in the ToP haveing golden
Rof movie is different from the anime ROF ginyu coming back is a major change from the movies

Yeah I assume that the manga fallows the movie

I mean why skip it unless it's like the broly movie in the manga

The UI goku vs jiren fight from the scans you have are missing panels in between so I'm assuming each of those should be separated?

If low tier characters like Piccolo get a Mangá Profile, it wouldn't hurt to add a speed calc to justify their MFTL+ speed ratings.

Also, Majin Buu (Chou) scales to that, doesn't he?
Yeah Majin buu (Chou) will become at least multi-galaxy level alongside base Goku, vegeta, old Moro

Also I'm pretty sure the manga super characters scale to the speed of the shockwave Goku and beerus did in BoG's so the speed for the anime and manga shouldn't be too different given the base form upgrades that will go through after this

I do not agree with using the Anime's speed rating to justify the Manga's,
Why would base form Goku scale from his God form? It wasn't directly stated in the Manga, unlike the Anime, just implied, right?

I also believe that toppo saying jiren is stronger then a GoD is not there and Toppo saying Vegeta is stronger then Goku (where Vegeta is looking down at toppo) is also not there

Here is a template for what their keys will look like

At least multi-galaxy level | At least multi-galaxy level | At least multi-galaxy level | At least multi-galaxy level | At least multi-galaxy level | At least multi-galaxy level

Keys: BoG-RoF | Universe 6 Saga | post "Future" Trunks Saga training | Universe Survival Saga | Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga | granolah the survivor Saga

FYI their base forms are getting upgraded via this thread

Last edited:
Not sure I can provide much input other than the 3-B scaling to base seems kinda iffy.

Like the RoF flashbacks don't even have anything to do with scaling to base or that the Goku Black scaling chain was already rejected.

The latter if I remember correctly was because all it proves is that Goku Black's base PL is really high and Vegeta got at least a 10x boost from between fights. SSJR = SSJB multiplier wise was similarly rejected as it could just be Goku Black getting God Ki like Blue.

Okay, has anything changed with the scaling? It kinda just sounds like the scaling was accepted without looking back at why it was rejected earlier.

I'm fairly certain that was rejected. I was on that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back