• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finally fixing super manga Goku and Vegetas profile's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please elaborate.
Currently Goku Power and Abilities section contain his various SS form in tab which while is fine, actually inaccurate in term of saga/arc. Some abilities like Hakai only display from Future Goku in SSB onward, and while he can use UI technique in conjuction with Base to all of his transformation, it is abilities display in Granolah Arc, not before. Thus his abilities section is really misleading. And the Descontruction feat was also starting form Moro Arc. And half of Vegeta Profile also suffer from this

So i want to fix Goku and Vegeta to give the most accurate information, but i'm waiting for someone who fix AP first before doing anything to the Abilities section

Hmm. That seems reasonable to me.

What do you wish to fix in the AP section?

Okay, and it is not possible to fix the powers and abilities section independently from that?

It is. I believe that section needs to be fixed. You just have to divide the abilities according to the keys. Someone should write a draft about it.

What their keys will look like as there is no evidence for their base being as strong as ssj blue/god until the post black training

At least solar system level with ssj forms, At least multi-galaxy level with god forms | at least solar system level with ssj forms, At least multi-galaxy level with god forms | At least multi-galaxy level | At least multi-galaxy level | At least multi-galaxy level | At least multi-galaxy level

Keys: BoG-RoF | Universe 6 Saga | post "Future" Trunks Saga training | Universe Survival Saga | Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga | granolah the survivor Saga

Use tabs for their powers and abilities by arcs instead of forms with the whole can't be sensed by gods for base form too as I proved they have god ki in base however they can probably turn off their god ki if they want to be sensed like in the anime

Currently Goku Power and Abilities section contain his various SS form in tab which while is fine, actually inaccurate in term of saga/arc. Some abilities like Hakai only display from Future Goku in SSB onward, and while he can use UI technique in conjuction with Base to all of his transformation, it is abilities display in Granolah Arc, not before. Thus his abilities section is really misleading. And the Descontruction feat was also starting form Moro Arc. And half of Vegeta Profile also suffer from this

So i want to fix Goku and Vegeta to give the most accurate information, but i'm waiting for someone who fix AP first before doing anything to the Abilities section
I believe that section needs to be fixed. You just have to divide the abilities according to the keys. Someone should write a draft about it.
So is anybody here willing to help with this task?

What their keys will look like as there is no evidence for their base being as strong as ssj blue/god until the post black training

At least solar system level with ssj forms, At least multi-galaxy level with god forms | at least solar system level with ssj forms, At least multi-galaxy level with god forms | At least multi-galaxy level | At least multi-galaxy level | At least multi-galaxy level | At least multi-galaxy level

Keys: BoG-RoF | Universe 6 Saga | post "Future" Trunks Saga training | Universe Survival Saga | Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga | granolah the survivor Saga
We still need to make them keys which was the main point of this thread

Everyone agreed this better then what we have now in the previous thread

Look at the animes profiles, they have keys for each arc too and are they a mess and unecessary

Why is it organized the keys in arcs yet the AP section has this

"Solar System level (Comparable to Son Goku) | At least Multi-Galaxy level as a Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue (Portrayed as equal to Super Saiyan Blue Goku in the Universe 6 saga. Fought and overpowered Goku Black, despite the latter powering up again mid-fight), higher with Completed Super Saiyan Blue (According to Whis, with this form, Vegeta is at least as strong as Complete Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Toppo, who had fought CSSB Goku previously, stated that Vegeta is on par with Goku in terms of sheer power) and Super Saiyan Blue Evolution (Stronger than before. Fought a suppressed Jiren, but was quickly overwhelmed when the latter got serious) | At least Multi-Galaxy level (He is seen training with Goku, it is also implied that they have been training for a considerable amount of time, so he should be stronger than before. Overpowered Moro before the latter recovered his youth and original power. After his training on Yardrat, Vegeta grew massively in strength and could somewhat impress Original Power Moro with his power) | At least Multi-Galaxy level, higher with Ultra Ego (Far stronger than before. Capable of holding his own against Granolah's true body with his Super Saiyan Blue Evolution state, albeit weaker. Upon entering his Ultra Ego state, fought on par with Granolah and even pushed him to his limits and forced him to evolve his Cerelian Eye in order to keep up), can ignore durability with Hakai"

That makes no sense. Vegeta needs his base form added too

Last edited:
Anyways I asked someone to check out this thread to see if they agree with the changes or if they need more keys

Also ssj blue evolution Vegeta was stated by jiren to be stronger then UI sign Goku "you are stronger then Son in his previous state..."

I'll edit the P&A sections to add tabbers for the transformation-specific abilities if y'all don't mind.
For example, the BoG-RoF tabber/key should have a base tabber and a SSG tabber, in order to contain the transformation specific abilities/resistances.
It's a simple change, so tell me when you're done with what you're doing @Vietthai96

this is just make the profile more of a mess, kind of unnecessary
It would be a lot better and a lot cleaner to divide the rest of Goku and Vegeta's pages into arcs and points in the story. This is literally how we're dealing with DB in all of the versions (OG DB, DBZ, GT and Super)

Besides, that would lead to pretty big confusions with AP and such when dividing by forms. Because that could imply that Granolah Saga SSG Goku = BoG SSG Goku, and while it obviously isn't true, the profile needs to reflect that. Imagine if in DBZ we would made it by forms and make an AP of Base form (even though his base power rose astronomically between the Saiyan and Buu Saga)

I'll edit the P&A sections to add tabbers for the transformation-specific abilities if y'all don't mind.
For example, the BoG-RoF tabber/key should have a base tabber and a SSG tabber, in order to contain the transformation specific abilities/resistances.
It's a simple change, so tell me when you're done with what you're doing @Vietthai96
Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Tell me here if I should close the pages.

No problem.

I think we should wait until @Vietthai96 tells me his/her issues with my edit.
hmm, even though normal SSJ form does not give any new ability, you still need you mention them because technically the profile lack information as we are indexing site, should have enough information for indexing.
next problem is the wording

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Tell me here if I should close the pages.
sorry to bothering you again but would you mind to open Son Goku (Chou) profile again so i can fix it

hmm, even though normal SSJ form does not give any new ability, you still need you mention them because technically the profile lack information as we are indexing site, should have enough information for indexing.
next problem is the wording
Yes, but there is nothing to index. Super Saiyan forms are simply transformations that offer stat boosts, which is already covered with this:

Transformation (Can transform into various normal Super Saiyan form, increasing his capabilities drastically)

No universe 6 saga? Because they did training in 3 years in the time chamber and gotten stronger then the RoF saga but are weaker then the post training In the black arc

Because they gotten stronger in the future trunks arc after Vegeta trained and Goku got PSSJB

also not to mention the time between the universe 6 arc and future trunks arc when they were training on beerus planet they gotten stronger in that time too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back