• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FT Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
City level+: for all the 7-A from Post 2nd Timeskip

At least City level+: Etherious Mard, DF Natsu and DS Gray against demons (And maybe his father? After all the power came from him)

Mountain level: FDKM Natsu and all those High 7-A characters

Likely Small City level: Those who scale from the Alvarez Soldiers (Like Max, Mest, Milliana, etc)

Also, I noticed that Natsu is 7-C for defeating Sting and rogue and being comparable to Erza. But Low 7-C can be enough (Stronger than before and not so far from Erza) but Natsu defeating sting and rogue was with PoF. So this would affect a lot of characters (Mostly of Post 1st TS) and Natsu would be listed as 7-C with PoF (That as we know is a real thing in FT)

And also, maybe Low 7-B with PoF for Pre TS Team Natsu? (They all harmed Hades with they regular attack and then the guy was still alive and consicious even after that and Natsu's LFD Crimson Blade)

I can perform it if you dont mind and accepted it

NOTE: Here you can find a thread discussing the potencial scaling for FT God Tiers

CNBA3 said:
If we were to add Phantom Lord members, we should add them as Town level
No, like, the strongest of them (I think it was Gajeel, not counting the one that battled Makarov) is just 8-A...

No, like, the strongest of them (I think it was Gajeel, not counting the one that battled Makarov) is just 8-A...

It is scaling from the elemental 4's individual magic power supplying a spell that would wipe out half a town.

yeah, not to mention the one that fought makarov just drained his magic when his guard was lowered.

It is more than just supplying with their level of strength actually influence the by the overall output of Abyss break as the size of the circle determines the dc of the spell, and it's power progress is influenced by the strength of the elements such as Aria when opening his eyes just instantly completed the spell

Magnolia is a large town

I suppose that this would probably be fine.

Should we close the old thread?

I agree with everything with the exception of Low 7-B Team Natsu in Tenrou. Even though they landed hits, it never shwoed to actually damage Hades. Plus Hades at that moment was completely drained of magic power, which weakened him A LOT.

Everything else seems fine.

Captain Torch said:
I agree with everything with the exception of Low 7-B Team Natsu in Tenrou. Even though they landed hits, it never shwoed to actually damage Hades. Plus Hades at that moment was completely drained of magic power, which weakened him A LOT.
Everything else seems fine.
Yeah, but he was hurt by them (He showed signs of pain) and he took Natsu's lfd Crimson Blade, remaining concious and then he was (while injured) just chiling on his chair before getting killed by Zeref

Well we already got a lot of people agreeing with the changes in the last 2 threads, so the changes should be added.

If you don't mind I'll help create a list of matches that should be removed.

-Both Kagura Matches

-Esdeath vs Erza

-Invel vs Esdeath I'm not tooo sure about as ultimately the AP advantage is minimal on Esdeath's end.

-Any win involving a 7A character who has a High 7A that's going to 7A can stay, such as Dimaria's matches.

Others?

Gargoyle One said:
-Any win involving a 7A character who has a High 7A that's going to 7A can stay, such as Dimaria's matches.
Well, it depends wether the thread says "X Version/Key is used" or "The 7-A tier/version is used"

Yes, because in that case they refered to the tier itself, rather than the user using a specific form

If you write a list of the exact names of the profiles that need to be unlocked, I can do so.

Gray Fullbuster

Erza Scarlet

Natsu Dragneel

Gajeel Redfox

Irene Belserio

are the ones that need to be unlocked.

Okay. I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

Maybe, there's a statement from august that said he has immense power, but it's up for discussion if he's comparing Acno to himself.

Well, if august could have battled Human Acno when Serena got killed, he could have at least tried. Maybe to at least make human acno "Large Island level"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back