• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FT Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
August is becoming High 6-B via his suicide attack however nobody is scaling from it.
Does nobody realize that there is another page discussing this stuff, as well as Acnologia Possibly scaling to Etherion on his own

I'm a single person guys, I edit as fast as i can.... Also, Lisanna did defeat a Spriggan, help or not, she (somewhat) scales to one

CNBA3 said:
I think we should take into account at that moment Ajeel still used much of his powers.
"Still" pretty sure he had enough time to rest. Also, compared to how Erza was when fighting Irene, he clearly was WAY better.

AidenBrooks999 said:
I'm a single person guys, I edit as fast as i can.... Also, Lisanna did defeat a Spriggan, help or not, she (somewhat) scales to one
Is there anyone else that can help u out? sadly i have 2 disagree cause Elfman is stronger then Lisanna but he's downgraded she has too as well

Theglassman12 said:
@Black Just because he's stronger it doesn't mean he's going to be city level+
He was already downgraded though....he's Likely City Level now so Lisanna should also be that (or Low 7-B)

Except there's nothing to suggest that he's stronger than Lisanna. For all we know, she could've gotten as strong as Elfman.

Theglassman12 said:
Except there's nothing to suggest that he's stronger than Lisanna. For all we know, she could've gotten as strong as Elfman.
I guess the way to see He's stronger than Lisanna is the GMG picking. Elfman was picked for the team after Wendy was down but not Lisanna so that should say something about who's stronger. Makarov wanted people who was strong to participate and Mira/Elfman was in the GMG but not Lisanna

Theglassman12 said:
You're using an old arc to compare them to the newer arc, where a Timeskip just occurred.
Still the same since they both trained anyways during the Time Skip cause if that was the case then they should both be at Mira's level then if would had been different if Elfman didnt train but Lisanna did (apparently everyone train after Time Skip)

Do u undertsand where Im going w/ this?

No it's not the same cause things can change. Your claims are based off of assumptions rather than proof that Elfman is stronger than lissana in the final arc.

Well, look at Gray. He needed to use DS Magic to make what Gajeel and Natsu did in base form, whereas the previous arcs he was on par with them. Or now Natsu being nearly equal to Erza. Everyone trains differently. And Lisanna likely trained with Elfman like Gohan did with Goku: first try to catch up, then let's get stronger

The GMG is literally the only way we can make of who was stronger. Both Elfman and Lisanna trained together w/ Mira yet Elfman was PICKED for Wendy's absent and Mira was already in a team b/c why....Makarov wanted the STRONGEST that can win them a victory and Lisanna was not picked. Both trained together after the 2nd Time Skip again and Im sure that Elfman wouldnt just stop training just so Lisanna can catch up cause would u honestly stop training just so someone can catch up 2 u but u know if have 2 get stronger?

Look all im saying is that Lisanna needs to be downgraded if Elfman is downgraded or r u guys saying that Lisanna stronger then Elfman? u guys can put her where ever she goes but she cant be 7-B

He is not stronger than elfman, she is equal/comparable.

Also, why wouldn't Elfman wait for "her beloved little sis" to catch up?

Feats are feats, and Lisanna was shown on their level

Hi guys. Ant told me I should bring it up in this thread. The slayers with their profiles locked (Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Irene) need to have this in their weakness section:

Like other slayers, X cannot eat X-element created from his/ her own X Dragon/ Demon Slayer magic to replenish his/ her stamina or to stop his/ her own magic sent back to him/ her.

X being the named characters, and their respective elements.

Wait, was it stated that Irene was a dragon slayer? From what I've remembered, she just had a dragon form.

She invented it and got Dragonified as a result. Same as Acno, but unlike him she couldn't turn back to human without Zeref's help back then

Didn't the dragons also have to stay in the 1st and 3rd gen Dragon slayers to prevent Dragonification? Zeref turned Irene back in mere moments, so there's that as well

Well dragonification is more of a sickness that requires their foster dragons to help them not be affected.

AidenBrooks999 said:
He is not stronger than elfman, she is equal/comparable.
Also, why wouldn't Elfman wait for "her beloved little sis" to catch up?

Feats are feats, and Lisanna was shown on their level
Correct lol tbh that was what i was getting at but yall still have her 7-B+ when Elfman is Likely 7-B. Elfman is stronger than Lisanna but she should still be around his level

No! Natsu defeating Sitng and rouge is by 2nd Origin not PoF. Remember what Ultear said about the 2nd origin. Ultear explained that the 2nd Origin is their power 3 months, I guess in the future so 2nd origin is also comparable to a 3 months training before the GMG. Another reason how Natsu overpowered Sting and Rogue is because Natsu already fought stronger opponents before 7 years timeskip while Sting and Rogue only fought weaker wizards.

Have all the changes been handled here, or is there still something left to do?

Some matches need to be removed

Pretty much every 7A Erza match needs to be removed as does Invel vs Esdeath on Esdeath's page

Esdeath vs Erza is also rather outdated for both of them.

Gray vs Escanor as well.

7A Natsu matches can stay.

Gargoyle Aiden already explained the removal stuff. 7-A Erza matches can stay so long as they said it's 7-A Erza instead of her actual key name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back