• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Rora has an existential crisis, but every time he does, Crabwhale calls him something.

Yeah I don't think hes intentionally lying like ScrewAttack are.

I've been seeing a lot more godmodes recently and its worrying me.

sometimes i feel like we need to lift the ban on using godmodes in fights just so we can show these guys that they aren't at the top of the foodchain

But then we have to listen to more bad arguments

Yellowpig10 said:
sometimes i feel like we need to lift the ban on using godmodes in fights just so we can show these guys that they aren't at the top of the foodchai
I agree with Yellow.

You'll regret agreeing with Yellow after one godmode thread.

people like this just won't stop until they're stopped. it sounds like an asshole move but we gotta kick them into the dirt a bit

Yellowpig10 said:
but aren't threads like that actually banned or something? i'm not sure if it was an official ban or not
I don't think it actually was an official ban, I think it was more a common consensus that they aren't good, so they stopped being made

Yellowpig10 said:
but aren't threads like that actually banned or something? i'm not sure if it was an official ban or not
Nope, never official. People are allowed to do what they want, and we aren't going to change that.

That being said, doesn't mean we can't discourage them.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Non-physical interaction for defeating an inexistent being.
Are you allowed to say this?

Is a privilege I won after accepting hawaiian pizza as my savior, anything I do or say has no concequences.

Rora Raro said:
Wow. BIG IF TRUE.
WOW kid you just got r/WOOOOOOSHED!!!! 😂😂ƒæÇ

"Wooosh" means you didn't get the joke, as in the sound made when the joke "woooshes" over your head. I bet you're too stupid to get it, IDIOT!! ƒÿñƒÿñ😂

My joke was so thoughtfully crafted and took me a total of 3 minutes, you SHOULD be laughing. ƒñ¼ What's that? My joke is bad? I think that's just because you failed. I outsmarted you, nitwit.ƒñ¡

In conclusion, I am posting this to the community known as "r/Wooooosh" to claim my internet points in your embarrassment ƒÿÅ. Imbecile. The Germans refer to this action as "Schadenfreude," which means "harm-joy" ƒÿ¼ƒÿ▓. WOW! ƒñ¬ Another reference I had to explain to you. ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩Ńñ¡ I am going to cease this conversation for I do not converse with simple minded persons.ƒÿÅ😂

Back