• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Rora has an existential crisis, but every time he does, Crabwhale calls him something.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
No, Haf├¥ór J├║l├¡us Björnsson, whose nickname is Thor.
That's Marvel Comics Thor, right?
No, Marvel Comics Thor is just Thor. Haf├¥ór Björnsson (aka Thor) is an icelandic actor and strongman. Most people (including me) know him as Gregor Clegane (The Mountain) from Game of Thrones

Crabwhale said:
Thor also is several inches taller and a lot heavier than Arnie ever was.
True enough.

For the record, if anyone else finds the name as brain bleeding-ly hard to read as I do, the anglicized version is Hafthor.

And you also don't have to copy-paste it every time you want to say it.

Pretty much. That's why I almost always refer to him by his last name, or just Thor.

By the way, anyone checked out that show where Eddie Hall and Brian Shaw just sorta hang and do strongman things?

It's fun. Give it a watch.

10 dollars for some ******* rope?

No thanks, I'll use a belt.

Seol404 said:
No, Marvel Comics Thor is just Thor. Haf├¥ór Björnsson (aka Thor) is an icelandic actor and strongman. Most people (including me) know him as Gregor Clegane (The Mountain) from Game of Thrones
Everyone knows "Haf├¥ór" is Half Thor which is why he's so strong ovo

@Crab My point is my friends who I can lift way more than and beat in sparring kick my ass in arm wrestling and then try to act better than me :(

So I'm showing even the strongest man in the world can lose in arm wrestling

Ryukama said:
@Crab My point is my friends who I can lift way more than and beat in sparring kick my ass in arm wrestling and then try to act better than me :(

So I'm showing even the strongest ma in the world can lose in arm wrestling
Well, that's debatable

How much d'you lift anyway? Just curious.

The place where I study had quite a few bomb threats last year.

Look, I know no one likes studying, but there has to be better ways to sneak out.

@Crab Then who do you consider? Brian Shaw? Eddie Hall?

I haven't seriously weightlifted in a long time so I have no idea lol. Probably not as much as you though.

Old records are fine, and you are older than me. You might be surprised.

Not so much which one of them I consider strongest (although Eddie is the only man to ever lift 500), but more along the lines of "strength can be defined in many ways".

Like, do you call them the strongest, or do you call the best fighter the strongest? "Strongest man" is a bit of sensationalized title is all I'm saying, and it can mean a lot of things.

Ryukama said:
@Crab Then who do you consider? Brian Shaw? Eddie Hall?
I haven't seriously weightlifted in a long time so I have no idea lol. Probably not as much as you though.
OOF I haven't been working out nearly as much recently either, i'm probably less than half as strong as I was 3 months ago, my 6 pack has all but dissappeared.

Crabwhale said:
Old records are fine, and you are older than me. You might be surprised.
Not so much which one of them I consider strongest (although Eddie is the only man to ever lift 500), but more along the lines of "strength can be defined in many ways".

Like, do you call them the strongest, or do you call the best fighter the strongest? "Strongest man" is a bit of sensationalized title is all I'm saying, and it can mean a lot of things.
bRuCe LeE oNeShOtS hAfThOr

You all bring shame upon our swole brotherhood.

I mean, I haven't been working out as hard as I used to either, but that's because my back was pulled and I still beat most of my records in this time.

<insert excuse about back pain>

Or who knows, I might just be a freak of nature.

Or obsessed.

Probably the second one.

Definitely the second one.

Crabwhale said:
"World's Strongest Man" = Who can pick up the most weight

"Baddest Man on the Planet" = Who'd beat anyone in a fair fight

ovo

Will you just answer the fricking question, you damned Mario sprite.

Seol404 said:
OOF I haven't been working out nearly as much recently either, i'm probably less than half as strong as I was 3 months ago, my 6 pack has all but dissappeared.
Yeah I had an operation get in the way of my stuff. I'm all better now so I still do regular cardio and martial arts training, but haven't had time for as much as I used to.

I don't think there is a single person on Earth who could beat up literally EVERYONE, because when it comes to human level fighters you could get a RPS situation where person A beats person B and person B beats person C but person C can beat person A

Back