• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God To Villain - Steel Hell (Pre-RP Registration Thread)

God has gifted man many a treasure over its long, long history.
The gift of knowledge beyond all other creatures.
The gift of warmth born through the the presence of scorching fire.
The gift of weaponry forged from mighty steel.

God has gifted humanity his last gift.

God has gifted humanity his final treasure. Thousands of years ago, during the Age of Color, during which humanity once thrived in plenty. But the humans were greedy. They would rend the Earth of its own gifts to suit their own purposes, thriving from the suffering of other and the world around them. As such, they were punished for their misdeeds. God sent the world into the Age of Exile, where humans paid for their insolence. The modern day is stricken with poverty, crime, and destruction at every corner.

Some seek to maintain peace in such an Age. The Heroes.

Some seek to maintain the chaos, and oppose order for their own goals. The Villains.

Heroes: People who seek to maintain "order" in the Age of Exile, serving as enforcers of "justice and peace". Heroes are governed and sanctioned by the Hero Association, which is in turn run by the Five Elders of Justice. The line between good and evil is unclear.

Villains: People who seek to oppose the order maintained by Heroes, and maintain the Age of Exile. Unlike Heroes, there is no governing body for Villains, as they operate in their own separate associations and cliques that operate independently from one another. When does villainy become justified?

Ether and the Soul: Ether is an esoteric energy source which is born from a human soul, granting superhuman abilities. This prompts the awakening of a Soul Edge, which is a supernatural ability unique to the user. See explanation.

If you didn't get it from the title, you, the player character, are a villain. If you also didn't get it, you are an Ether user, capable of utilizing a Soul Edge(akin to a quirk from My hero Academia.

Things such as general character stats are on the profiles in the link below, so don't ask how strong we are rn.

Please keep things reasonable and play nice, and try not to make a character with an ability that's to OP.

Where your characters will be inserted.

Have fun in Hell.

J5WvT1x.png

It's more like that... like 99% of that profile doesn't fly.

This is a low-hax RP, and Azontr isn't letting things get too skilled either.

So let me list the shit wrong with this.

Type 1 and 2 immortality.

Info analysis/Extrasensory perception.

Illusion creation.

Like, everything Logann.

Like, everything "The enemy"

EXTRAORDINARY GENIUS INTELLIGENCE.

Duplication.

None of these are flying, honestly did you even look at the other profiles before deciding "You know what? I'm gonna make my character overpowered as ****!"? Because good lord, you tick every fighting style and are the peak of those fighting styles on top of that.

It's to the point where without a complete overhaul of the profile the Soul Edge will never work.

And yes there is a discord, it's just got a LOT of NSFW shit to it lol

What the heck is overpowered about illusions, duplication, and type 1 immortality?

Hell, I'm pretty sure there's already people who have info analysis in the rp, and durability negation is also a thing in this RP that my character doesn't even have.

What the heck is overpowered about illusions, duplication, and type 1 immortality?

Hell, I'm pretty sure there's already people who have info analysis in the rp, and durability negation is also a thing in this RP that my character doesn't even have.
Versatility outside the character's theme/parameters, perfect clones can literally make all forms active at once and Duplication is an iffy power even when used by Michael who just morphs her smoke to look like herself somewhere else, and there is no type 1 immortality. At all.

Those people cannot look at souls. And dura neg is something scrutinized HEAVILY against, to the point where it's borderline useless to the folks that have it.

Versatility outside the character's theme/parameters, perfect clones can literally make all forms active at once and Duplication
Duplication is only for The Trickster. They can't actively use the abilities of another personality. The clones woud just have base powers
is an iffy power even when used by Michael who just morphs her smoke to look like herself somewhere else, and there is no type 1 immortality. At all.
Information I'm not privy to.
Those people cannot look at souls. And dura neg is something scrutinized HEAVILY against, to the point where it's borderline useless to the folks that have it.
What does that mean?
Oh, and illusions can get REALLY nasty ESPECIALLY since there's no limit on them.
Tooha's illusions are just images, not manipulating minds or anything and not even tricking any senses other than eyes.

If this character is too much I'll just make a stronger Tooha without the extra personalities and physiological powers of being a shapeshifter.

Edit:

Side Note: It's also a distortion ability which runs out of ether the fastest to be fair to me.

Last edited:
Duplication is only for The Trickster. They can't actively use the abilities of another personality. The clones woud just have base powers
Still in issue having 5x of the same character. Even if they don't have good soul edges, we're still talking about 5x characters with the same stats as us with Extraordinary Genius Intelligence AND your base Soul Edge, which just makes it unfair.
Information I'm not privy to.
DaReaper is basically just saying Type 1 immortality goes against the point of Ether Manipulation giving everybody longevity, you know?
What does that mean?
For the first part, info analysis that just gives away all your opponents powers is essentially just cheating at that point. For the second part, it's just for fairer matchups. The only profile off the top of my head that I know has dura neg is Antony Collins, whose dura neg is limited and is only a by-product of what happens when parts of the body gets to cold (frozen body parts will just fall off eventually or just shatter).
Tooha's illusions are just images, not manipulating minds or anything and not even tricking any senses other than eyes.

If this character is too much I'll just make a stronger Tooha without the extra personalities and physiological powers of being a shapeshifter.
Yeah the illusions are fine, not sure why DaReaper has a problem with them.

That last option is better, yeah.

I'm gonna lose my ******* mind.

PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT THE GM. AND ARE EVALUATING PROFILES.

Shut the **** up. Shut up. Be quiet. I am at a group gathering with my family, and I am unable to properly respond to this thread or any other while I'm having fun with the people I love.

Istg if @DaReaperMan or @InfiniteDay or anybody else keeps trying to be a makeshift GM in my place, I'm going to go ******* insane. Please. Just Shut up. Just please.

Okay so @YungManzi

I'm not gonna pick apart each ability on your profile, and why it's bad, and why it's not even close to acceptable. I'm to lazy for that, and it'd take to long.

What I WILL say is that you go to the character sandbox, look at what profiles we have, and see just... See WHY nobody wants your profile in the RP. Just look at anything we have and just see why. Standards have been set. Because I know you didn't actually read any other profiles.

Then I'm... confused? If you read the profiles, then in what world did you think your character was gonna fly lmfao-- Like common sense, here.

Then I'm... confused? If you read the profiles, then in what world did you think your character was gonna fly lmfao-- Like common sense, here.
I don't think it's that bad.

Like maybe the deathblow stuff and the level of martial arts mastery Logann has is too much, but just the whole thing being bad I don't understand.

Do you think illusions are too much?

It's a combination of the Regen being beyond the general cap(which is Mid-Low, I only accepted Low-Mid with very specific conditions), the martial arts skill, the death blow shit, and uh... yeah.

Illusions on their own? Nahhhhh. But you're literally shoving a bunch of people with different powers into a single character. You get ONE power. You don't get to shill in multiple.

It's a combination of the Regen being beyond the general cap(which is Mid-Low, I only accepted Low-Mid with very specific conditions), the martial arts skill, the death blow shit, and uh... yeah.
So Mid-Low is the cap? Looking at the Ether page led me to believe it was the starting point for all ether manipulation users.
Illusions on their own? Nahhhhh. But you're literally shoving a bunch of people with different powers into a single character. You get ONE power. You don't get to shill in multiple.
Deku has multiple powers via his quirk encompassing a variety of them.

So Miss Mirage profile it is.

So Mid-Low is the cap? Looking at the Ether page led me to believe it was the starting point for all ether manipulation users.
It's the general cap, as in, unless your higher level of regen(in this case Low-Mid), can only be activated under very specific circumstances, for example, "My Shadow" can only use Low-Mid levels of regen at night time, then I won't accept it.
Deku has multiple powers via his quirk encompassing a variety of them.

So Miss Mirage profile it is.
Well, let me rephrase. You can have one GENERAL POWER, but you can have multiple applications from that one power. They need to be limited, and reasonable, but multiple applications from one power are allowed.

I think looking at the profiles led me to believe this was a lil stronger than you guys are saying too lol. Just skimming them over.

I saw mind manipulation, durability negation, and someone with all types NPI.
That's uh, fair lol. Some things look stronger than they really are when you're skimming them. You should look at the weaknesses sections beforehand.

Back