• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gods Of Primal Man RP Thread

@Overlord775 "Very well. . . The Lilaputians of Western Europe should be in league against the Dark Goddess. Who should go there, and who should unite the south against the North? There are many gods under The Goddess'es dominance. Alone, none of us could stand against her."

@The Divine Phoenix Feeling your wrath against his back, he felt the pain, only to retaliate with another arcing swing with his great axe. This time, faster, and with blood lust.

Enoch warps out of the way once again, this time further above the giant god.

He infuses his sword with more energy and attempts to pierce directly into the giant god from above.

Nakiri is a bit wary of the Dragon but turns his attention back to the army.

Nakiri distorts the space around him as he appears in front his city before lifting his hand and reducing everything before him to atoms.

@Overlord775

The Liluputians are in awe of you. "Oh, a newcomer." "Hello newcomer, please enjoy our Liluputian hospitality."

@The Divine Phoenix

Diving your sword into the creature, it nonetheless grabs the sword and yanks with all his superhuman strength to take you, and your sword grip, and slam you against the ground , which would leave a massive crater in it.

Enoch flies upwards after having been slammed into the ground, he begins using his Law to cause his wounds to vanish.

The sword returns to his hands, as it is an extension of himself.

"You are an impressive opponent to be sure, now behold!" He states, pouring his Cycle into the sword and using a charge of his power, he teleports next to the giant god and stabs at it, attempting to end the fight in one blow and destroy and recreate the enemy god as his servant.

Spider Kaiju said:
@Overlord775
The Liluputians are in awe of you. "Oh, a newcomer." "Hello newcomer, please enjoy our Liluputian hospitality."
"Hello great Liluputians, i have come here to ask for your aid to defeat the dark goddess."

I tell the tiny people.

@Everyone (Who's still playing?)

@Paul Frank Your armies all return defeated. As it turns out, a fair number of gods are still invested enough in their believers that they fight for them directly. A red robed god named Quan comes to your city with a declaration of war. He is armed with a magnificent two handed sword and challenges your character to a duel.

PsychoWarper said:

Nakiri distorts the space around him as he appears in front his city before lifting his hand and reducing everything before him to atoms.
(@Spider)

You do indeed smash the enemy armies to atoms. . . then the Goddess takes notice of the dragon, Arvandil. She sneers, then suddenly, out of nowhere, it's Oberon. . . The presence of Oberon on the battle field causes the battle mages to immediately flee in terror.

Overlord775 said:
Spider Kaiju said:
@Overlord775
"Hello great Liluputians, i have come here to ask for your aid to defeat the dark goddess."
I tell the tiny people.
[<.<]

I tell the tiny people.

[<.<]

"Oh, Necron, the great Eastern Conquerer, we welcome your joining into our mighty coalition. This is cause for celebration!"

"Very well I accept your duel." Tatakai says to the god

He grabs his own large blade which was half black and half white

"In honor of you challenging me I'll give you the first move."

Paul Frank said:
"Very well I accept your duel." Tatakai says to the god

He grabs his own large blade which was half black and half white

"In honor of you challenging me I'll give you the first move."
The god man bows. . . before raising his head. Putting his sword to Tatakai's neck, he pulls his blade back for a more powerful swing, before attempting to slice with a downward curve that would cleave Tatakai's body in half.

Tatakai moves his blade to intercept the swing, lowering himself while moving forwards, manifesting another sword in his other hand and thrusting it towards the god.

"It is not time of partying yet, we'll celebrate once the menace of the dark goddess is wiped from this world !"

I respond to Liluputians, tring to boost their morale for battle or something along those lines.

@Paul Frank Tatakai finds the other god's blade easily knocking the sword out of his hands. . . The man gives a courteous nod. "That's good." He follows up with a kick to Tatakai's stomach, which would usually have it dead on.

He's not bad.

Tatakai creates a gun in his now empty hand utilizing his domain of "Arms" and fires it at the god while trying to pivot out of the way of the kick.

The Divine Phoenix said:
Enoch flies upwards after having been slammed into the ground, he begins using his Law to cause his wounds to vanish.

The sword returns to his hands, as it is an extension of himself.

"You are an impressive opponent to be sure, now behold!" He states, pouring his Cycle into the sword and using a charge of his power, he teleports next to the giant god and stabs at it, attempting to end the fight in one blow and destroy and recreate the enemy god as his servant.
Tetzcatlipoca is skewered through his body with your sword, the charge is strong enough to wound him severely, but he's not dead yet. . . Using his own charge, his eyes glow red with anger and his axe swings at an amazing speed, too fast for Enoch to dodge, and Enoch is sliced open, revealing not blood, nor organs, but some sort of mercurial substance which seems to be leaking out of him. The axe swung so fast and cut him open so fast, that he felt no pain, but still, his body was weakening.

Enoch uses the Law "Enoch shall be unharmed" to attempt and regenerate while continuing driving his sword inside of Tezcatlipoca, pushing the power of his cycle further within it to complete the goal of blade.

Enoch swung his sword after using his law magic. The Tetzcatlipoca attempted to swing into him with his mighty axe once more, this time the axe simply scratched him, rather than cutting him open. He roared with an inhuman, guttural sound, like the sound of a thousand grown men all screaming at once.

PsychoWarper said:

The devastation was great, many of the enemy died, before the Goddess stopped the carnage once more with her wand. She would discover that Oberon would come out to meet her, herself, in a direct battle. The god of the fairies unleashed a torrential storm from out of nowhere, drenching enemies and the goddess with water and filling them with thunder. The Goddess herself still survived, as did the Dark Child, and Arvandil watched the ensuing war raging.

Back