• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gods Of Primal Man RP Thread

The Gods Of Primal Ma

Prologue

The year is 202X, the End is Coming. Each of you are living your normal, boring, or exciting lives, pleasant or nasty, as they are. This is the last day of your normal lives, whatever they may be, because as you live your lives, you can feel in anticipation, something incredible is coming your way. You can't quite put your finger on it, but you can somehow sense it is going to be life changing.

Suddenly, the moment finally comes when you feel a very weird change in your bodies. Stronger, smarter, tougher and faster, you also feel as if the power of the universe courses through your veins, and this is when you are just as suddenly gone from your plan and simple life.

Before you stands a great eye, lidless, wreathed in a brilliant white light. "I am the Eye of The Universe."

"You are the children of Men." "Children of Men, witness the corruption of the Unclean." Suddenly, in front of all of you, you all see a window open over the planet Earth. Massive tentacled eye creatures rip and tear entire cities apart, Humans are hunted for sport and amusement by mind flayers, and eventually, when the strange abominations are done with the world, they leave it as a lifeless husk, with the inhabitants, dead, transformed into ugly monstrosities, or WORSE.

"It is you that must have your loved ones, your friends and your neighbors. I have give you immortality, and the powers of a god!" "Go now. To the distant past. Go now to lead the people of your ancestry!" "I ____" Suddenly the massive eye is cut off from his or her speech. And a giant shadow of darkness somehow blacker than mid night covers the whole group."

"For a tiny moment you are all covered in a sense of hopelessness and despair from the darkness, until another brilliant flash of light sends you careening into a small crater outside what will be your capital city."

You don't understand what exactly has happened, but the Eye seems to have literally downloaded information into your very soul. You are the gods of these clans. A god of this city. You have the power to lead Humanity into the future, to save them from the strange Unclean abominations that he or she talked about. A gather of your people surrounds the small crater in the ground, and your people are astonished.

Gods Of Primal Man Meta Thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3462956

Sandbox of Characters

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Spider_Kaiju/Sandbox2

I open my eyes, feeling my body quiver.

I look at my arms, they are covered with white scales.

I notice that I have wings and a tail.

I feel my breath, warm and flaming.

I get up on two legs, spreading my wings and making a loud roar that can be heard everywhere.

Alexander makes a show of stretching and wiping the dust of his clothes, before looking at the group of people.

"Well I guess introductions are in order, I am you god. Now lets get to work shall we, I do hate standing around doing nothing, its goes against my nature, quite literally now."

I get up from the ground.

Ah. I can feel it. Justice is flowing through me. Yes, now I can enact Justice. A world without villains.

I spread my arms side to side and look at the people around me.

"Rejoice, for a god has descended!"

"Well, that was certainly strange," Discord muttered to himself as he slowly rose back onto his feet. "Was that a dream, or did I take too much melatonin last night again?"

Raising up his left hand to place it on his head, for it was slightly spinning, Discord was surprised to find that the limb in question bore talons and feathers, definitely not human-looking in any capacity. Shocked by his change in appearance, the chimera realized he was standing on all fours, before he examined his newfound look. Indeed, it seemed he had become some sort of hodge podge of species, all sorts of random animal parts slapped together and assembled into a singular entity.

"Oh dear," Discord just said as he took in his new form. "This is a predicament."

[OK, I'm confused about something ... what powers do we have? Are they limited to our domain or do we have standard divine powers?]

Nakiri rises silently with a stern look on his face, he looks over his hands and body noticing the change before saying "I have become part of the balance within creation, a necessary and needed force... I have become, Destruction"

He then starts to take some deep breaths trying to uncloud his mind and regain his personality.

I awake, in a crater. Seeing that, the people he was leading were merely human, he knew he needed to change that right away, no monsters would fare better, and not any monsters. a Monster race, to help these people's lines live on, for if they are his ancestors then that likely meant that if he was ever going to be born in some form these people needed to reproduce.

Stretching my limbs, I went to work first things first. The First Thing he'd need is to make his first city all a different race a superior monster race, the girls would be stronger than the males since it was his specialty, but they would be able to breed, and more easily be controlled than the humans he had now. He started working on the females, and then he'd do males right after both of them would be their appropriate sex. He'd do this on a daily basis til the entire society was one race. A Clear Idea came into his mind, Fallen Angels, they were overall superior to the average human, with flight, darkness manipulation, long lives, and an image of purity. That would be perfect! So, he went to work.

Seeing his followers he decided to do the first step to his plan. "Everyone Come Before me. I shall make 10 of you better than what you are now, and In time all of you will be. Ariella Come here." Nur said in a loud but quiet demeanor. as Ariella nervously walked forward, Nur made the crowd clear as he went and transformed her. "You are one of my first angels, and I shall make everyone else here better so that we might eventually show the world our strength." He turned the rest into fallen angels shortly after all at the absolute max power he could pull off.

(@Faruel1998, You know all Mortal Magic, you know how to manipulate what power makes sense for you to have based on your Domain and Sphere of Influence, and are immortal. If we followed the vsbattle Tiering system, we would all start at High 7-C, to make sense).

[Yeah Powerlisting should not be used for this for the very simple reason if you looked about every power given and every power thats given from thse powers youd basically have every power on the wiki]

[Also Order Embodiment would probably be more accurate]

So I'm a god now and I'm to lead these people, in that case I guess I should adopt a name befitting what I am the god of.

Standing from the crater he looks around and addresses the onlookers.

"Observe, I am Tatakai, the god that will lead you all. Through conflict, adversity and fighting you will all rise up in this world and we will make our mark on it."

Enoch awakes near his city, spreading his golden wings, he flies up and overlooks the city.

"Mortals! Hear my words, for I am your god! I am Enoch, the God of Law, obey me and you will receive prosperity, disobey me and nothingness awaits you."

Enoch hovers over his people, overlooking them all.

"And this is my first proclamation. My first law. My people, my realm shall prosper. That is my command to this world." Enoch's body glows a golden light, enacting his first Law, the light covers the people and the land around it, the farmlands expand, the buildings turn gold, the people are changed, their skin turns pale and their hair gold. The city changes as the technology that Enoch remembers from his world is spread across it.

I rise and look around

People

My people, well, more like followers

It seems I was reincarnated as a skeleton death god, not be best of things, but not bad either.

Anyway, got stuff to do and lovecraftian beings to kill

Time to make a glorious opening to this isekai adventure

I lift my arms, well arm and bone greatsword arm, foward and in the air, then speak.

"I am Necron, God of Death, bow to my supreme power"

Bowing happens.

Nakiri makes his way into the his city and has a short discussion with the current leaders in power before taking their power as his own, keeping it from the public for now.

He then begins making changes to the priorities of the workers as he begins to massively overhaul the fishing, sailing and exploration divisions within the city enhancing their equipment and techniques.

"I am Arvandil the Great Dragon of the Order ... and I have come to raise you little men from the primordial ashes to reach the burning embers of civilization", I say and then lower myself.

"But to do this all of you will have to put all your soul and your commitment, only with the strength of will, the right wisdom and a righteous spirit you can reach your golden age ... and I will guide you, both as a God and as a guide "

As the city is rearranged and shifted, Enoch observes the people.

"You will advance forth, in land, technology and power. Here is my second proclamation. You will learn the knowledge to use these tools I have given you." Enoch's body glows golden again, he imparts the knowledge to use the level of technology he has brought to his city upon the citizens.

Enoch then enters a castle overlooking the city, a golden throne from which he will administer his people sits in the center of it.

@The Divine Phoenix Although Enoch still has strong energy left inside him, he feels his strength starting to deplete. He gets the idea it would be unwise to continue to speak like this too often.

Un awakens and floats up, she looks around and grins. "Greetings mortals, it is I, Un, the goddess of Luck." She does a small bow. "I shall bring luck to you and bad luck to your enemies~."

"It seems I still have limits. No matter, I will shatter them with time. Though the results were beyond even what I had anticipated." Enoch thinks, sitting upon his golden throne.

His people get to work, using steel and iron, forging weapons, tools and all kinds of commodities, they build new farming, hunting and fishing implements, some begin work on constructing mines and the like.

After changing and fixing the fishing and exploration part of his city, giving them more food and revenue, Nakiri snaps his fingers creating a massive mine for his people to work in collecting ores and valuables.

He sets the former leaders to talk with the people to begin the mining process with garunteed pay.

Using the Dominion of the Order i command the crops to grow faster and more luxuriantly while giving men the knowledge of metal forging and how to find them, as well as raising animals and working with clay to make bricks and a system of laws.

"Now then. To ensure prosperity, one requires fertility." Enoch says to himself.

"For my third and final proclamation. These lands and these people shall be fertile, they will give rise to all the sustenance and materials my people require and grow in number." Enoch proclaims, glowing gold yet again and spreading his light throughout the lands.

"You shall all become my children. Children of Justice! Now, I understand this concept might be a bit much for you to understand. So I will help you understand."

I begin to glow and impart upon my people the idea of justice. Of the pure joy that comes from ending corruption and causing happiness. The glow fades. I clap my hands.

"We have much work to do. First, delegation of labor."

I point at the first person I see that has the most compatibility with my ideal Justice.

"You shall be king."

I mention for the new king to come forth and whisper to him what the new laws shall be. The king nods and then begins writing them onto clay tablets. As he does that, I walk over to the architects among the humans in the area and instruct them to begin creating a larger jail for criminals.

After being bowed for a bit and boosting my self-esitime, I move in to the city, with the mortals following.

As I pass throught the streets, people stare at me in awe and fear at the massive skeletal me.

As I reach the town's center, I erect a throne for myself, shaped out of countless bones, and sit upon it.

For first change the fashion of the place to something more appropriate, then I call upon me the top 5 strongest warrior among my worshippers and grant them my blessings, granting the power to end life, manipulate fate and be unbounded from mortality, turning them in to giant beings of death armed with armor and sword made of solid bone.

I'll call them the Royal Hassans, totally not ripping off a certain serie of Web Novels/Animes/Games.

For my next move, I call upon the dead of the land, everybody who has ever died in the grounds that are my domain, and make them rise in the form of skeletons, to vastly increese the number of my followers.

Tatakai enters his city and addresses everyone again.

"The first step is the division of labor. I will a group of you farm and gather food for the city. Another group will be in charge of the production of tools and other goods and services and the last group will assist me in the advancement of technology."

He splits the people of the city into these groups with about 4000 for farming and gathering food and resources, 4000 for the manufacturing of tools and refinement of food and resources, and the remaining people he took himself to help with progressing technology.

It seems we are still far behind technology wise, which is to be expected. Progressing forward will take time.

Tatakai goes over the list of things he needs to produce black powder, he would need a few minerals which luckily were native to this area. If his people had the most advanced weaponry of the times then gaining new people would be easy, the new people would then assist in farming, construction and expansion.

"We need a powder that can turn flames purple, yellow crystals and wood. Go out and gather those materials, the powder can be obained from wood, or shells, and the crystals can be found in abundance in this land." He says and sends the small group to retrieve those things

Conflict can be found everywhere, from man going against man to man struggling against nature in a way the production of new technology can be seen as conflict, man struggles against nature and attempts to isolate only the reactions and outcomes they want while trying to avoid the other ones.

"With my power these conflicts and fights will be easier for my subjects." He says as a wave emanates off of him, blessing his subjects to perform better in and find ways to succeed in any conflicts they may encounter.

Enoch would begin speaking to the citizens of his city, he would divide them to work on different parts, judging who is most capable for what, such as farming, resource gathering, forging of tools, fishing and constructing.

Enoch would select 5 people to be his agents in the city, they would write down the laws the city would operate under.

"Right, here is the deal. I, Alexander, will appoint some guys to be my Priests, who will speak my will. Why do I have to do that, you may ask. Well that is because I have other important god stuff to do, and can't be babysitting you 24/7. So these guys will relay my will to you and ensure that will is carried out, basically their in charge when I'm doing other stuff."

Alexander begins to look through the people, and picks the ones who look smartest to be his Priests, with the one who looks smartest being the Head Priest.

"I probably don't have to say this, but just to make this clear, you trying and usurper my power and make yourselves kings, and I will replace you as easily as I picked you, and then I'll deal out punishments. Now before I go one more thing."

Alexander then creates bunch of scrolls in front of him. The scrolls contain knowledge of how to increase their tools, medicine, law, construction, as well as knowledge of the planets and stars, and generally knowledge of all things need to advance their society.

"Priests of my temple, take these and put them to good use, all the knowledge on them are the truth, put them to good use, and None of you better be idle because who knows when I'm watching, and idle hands is the devils tools, the devil being the evil in humans heart that is likely to make me smite you. Now bye bye, I'll be watching you."

Alexander then goes invisible and watches as the town reacts.

Nakiri then builds improved storage units and guards for the units.

He then, taking the form of one of the leader began to teach blacksmithing with the use of the ores being collected, showing them how to make swords, armor, axes, hoes and pickaxes to aid the various other fields of work.

After finishing that he begun to think of the best ways to begin trading with the other cities.

Discord had eventually discovered the city he'd be the leader of, and after introducing himself to the locals, made his announcement loud and clear: "Ladies and gentleman, I've come to make an announcement: I'm your new leader now. I think. Well, my first order of business is to give you all a promotion."

With a snap of his fingers, Discord transmutated his people, transforming them into chimeras of lions, goats, and snakes, as well as granting them fire breath, venom, and regenerative abilities.

Enoch would order the gatherers to go out and search for sulfur, saltpeter and charcoal, describing their appearance and how they could be obtained to some of the gatherers, he sends them out into the land, observing them as they go.

Enoch would also order some of the others to attempt and establish trade with other areas, offer them rewards in exchange for their joining of his city.

"Well, civilization is progressing ... now it's time to choose the Heralds ...", I say and then look at the shaman designated as village chief.

"Bring me four women and four men, the oldest ones there are," I ask.

The shaman carries out my request, bringing four elderly men and four elderly women in front of me.

"I choose you eight as my Heralds, your age has granted you experience ... and I will grant you a body and powers capable of dealing with countless other battles," I say to then harness the power of the Order and of Light.

I take their bodies back to their previous order, when they were young and at the peak of their form, covering them with armor and light weapons.

"Now you are the Heralds of the Order, you will be immutable, perfect and infallible, your every shot will always be the center and every decision of yours will be impeccable, nothing will change you ... not even death, since your only Order is to win"

Back