• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gods Of Primal Man RP Thread

Totadileplayz said:
Nur decides to read the note, and is honestly surprised only one of the angels was murdered.
According to the note, your messenger was killed because he insulted one of the native god's honor. The accusation goes that the god belonged to a Pantheon already, and that the messenger asked him to betray his own kind.

Well, that was good enough for him, an easily angered god killed a delegate, due to his honor being tarnished just by the insinuation of what an angel suggested? That was most definitely war worthy at this point in time, since it would only be dishonorable for him to not go to war since he was slighted by his actions. Now he simply needed to contact those outside of the pantheon, and find out who the gods were that were inside it. Thus he'd talk to each angel individually and find out the details they learned about it in their travels, if not enough details were gained he'd task them to go back to the more amicable gods of the pantheon, and all of the gods that weren't inside them. While he sent an envoy, with a simple message. This message contained a note requesting the god apologize and make reparations to him, for killing a peaceful delegate or he'd have to go to war for his honor. This delegate he decided to hold back, for as long as reasonable so that he was as prepared as possible for the war. Those that weren't being sent would deal with everyday operation, and he'd teach those that weren't necessary for day to day operations in the order of war, and have them build a barracks for war.

Feeling that my heralds do not return, I decide to leave the village for a short period of time, flying north and looking for one of the heralds I sent.

Upon his followers return Tatakai would bring them and the metal to a smithing area which he had constructed while they were out.

He shows them the process of melting down tin and copper to form bronze and how to forge that into weapons and armor. He shows them how to fashion blades, spears, cannons and shields, breastplates and helmets etc.

He grabs some of the little iron they managed to acquire and looks over it.

"This can't be used yet, we need to upgrade our furnaces." He says tossing the ore aside

Tatakai wirtes instructions on how to upgrade fhe furnaces, drawing a diagram of a blast furnace and showing the process for refining the iron within them once they were done. However he prioritizes the continued production of bronze tools with the upgrades to the furnaces and smelting of iron being side projects.

Once the weapons are produced he begins personally training a small group of 12 men to be his elite guard. Due to being personally trained by him and due to Tatakai using his domain for it these 12 are significantly stronger, faster and more skilled than the rest of the city. These 12 men are ranked in order of skill and power, with the top 6 being the best and the lower 6 being slightly less good. All 12 men are given the opportunity to recruit those within the city and train them to form their own personal force.

Tatakai keeps the top 6 men and their groups to guard the city while he sends the lower 6 men and their armies out to scout the suroundings so they could find the weakest neighboring city and report back. He was hoping they wouldn't get into combat but he ensured they were all well equipped.

It seems my action didn't go unnoticed

"Why should I ?"

I respond to the giant with a cold and calm tone of voice.

Orcus "Italy, as you know it, is the land where the world buries their dead. You are unnaturally depriving the Earth of her dead." "Also, someone from your century should know that what you are doing is evil."

Obero

Oberon appears to Arvandil in the air. "Your messengers are currently guests in the island of Avalon. Would you like to come with me home?" "Your travelers have each been taken good care of. Please come join them in the feast."

Faruel1998 said:
I raise an eyebrow.

"I will accept, considering that you asked me in such a polite way"
"And courtesy for now is all that I request." "As it turns out, your messengers each found a portal to my domain. They simply found the company and hospitality too much to turn away." "I hope that you will find it the same."

"I am a God of Death, deciding the fate of those that perished is my domain, so if I decide for the dead to walk it should be considered as natural as Life giving birth. "

"Whatever that is evil or not is not my concern, as all I think about it is that I am just giving them more chances to make themself useful for a greater purpose."

I respond to the monstrous god, with the same tone as before.

"Oh how droll, that someone like you would speak to me like that. I also don't care about what's good or evil. But I'm bored. That's why I'm giving you the chance to stop disrupting the flow of life and death as of now. If you don't, I'm going to come back, annihilate your worshipers, kill you, and imprison you where you can never return to the living world.

"You and what army ?"

I respond, half to mock him, half to get a grasp of what I am against in case he actually shows me his forces.

"Do you want to fight with me right now? I promise I can make you wish you were never born a man, or made a god." "I can take you down like the half-wit you are!" Orcus stated rhetorically. Orcus stomps his foot downward, in an attempt to smash into Necron's undead body.

The situation went downhill quickly, I feel like he might be much stronger than myself and because of having used my energy for the army i am not in top form for a battle, I need to use an all-out attack.

Utilizing all of my godly might i do a loud shriek and emit a wave of death against the colossal God, to try kill him in body, soul, mind and concept, while pulling at the strings of Fate itself for my attack to be successful.

Overlord775 said:
The situation went downhill quickly and because of having used my energy for the army i am not in top form for a battle, I'll need to try end this quickly

Utilizing all of my godly might, which is supported by my 125k followers, i emit a wave of death against the colossal God, to try kill him in body, soul, mind and concept, while pulling at the strings of Fate itself for my attack to be successful.
No such luck. Necron's power does actually cause a lot of damage to Orcus. . . the creature's skin does burn away however, and the monster screams for a few moments as all the flesh melts off as if by a fast acting flesh eating bacteria. It's personality, soul and mind all remained, but it was still alive. Orcus then looked towards Necron and his right hand grabbed towards him.

Hmmm. The mine has made excellent progress. Truly, Justice is well on its way to being spreading. Beyond infrastructure, combat ability needs to be improved as well.

I head over to one of the larger sets of buildings I had constructed back when upgrading the city.

This shall be the Combat Academy.

I snap my fingers and the Fourth Quarter reappears before me. I point at the two individuals most compatible for what I require them for and they step forward. I point at the male.

"You, a former serial killer known for his brutality, shall become the head of the Martial Arts section of the Academy."

I point at the female.

"You, a former widower who kept poisoning her husbands to death, shall be the head of the Magic section of the Academy."

The two kneel before me.

"The two of you are to cooperate and create a style of fighting that incorporates magic and brute physical force seamlessly. I understand that this will be a daunting task, so I will assist you with this process."

To the new Martial Artist, I imbue him with knowledge of Krav Maga, Pankration, and Baritsu. To the new magician, I imbue her with knowledge of various combat spells such as telekinesis and leviation along with healing spells.

"To start with, teach this style to the rest of the Fourth Quarter. Once you have accomplished that, teach it to the other Quarters. Then I will establish this school and open it to the rest of the civilians. You are dismissed."

They nod before getting up leading the Fourth Quarter into the Academy. I smile as I fly back into my palace.

I...will save this world.

As Enoch is observing his subjects, a thought comes to him, he calls 2 of the wisest people in his city and has them come before him.

"You will teach the art of magic to my city." He orders them, granting them some of his golden light, which manifests as knowledge in mortal magic, specifically in the spheres of light, healing, telekinesis and matter.

A large building in the city is selected to be a school, it would seek to combine magic and combat for maximum capability, while keeping the utility aspects in mind.

[First he copies me getting gunpowder then he copies dragon teaching magic. His real Domain is thievery.]

After sending out his deplomats to discuss trade Nakiri then sets his sights on the Academics within his city, massively enhancing the schooling system teaching the various teachers all that he knows and has learned.

"It seems things are coming together smoothly" Nakiri says with a calm smirk before he begins to plan on how he will work on engineering and overall technology next.

@Totadipleplayz You discover that although there are many pantheons in Japan, what constitutes as a Pantheon is much different than in a more modern definition. Most groupings of deities consist of three or more gods coming together. You do discover, however a few uniquely larger pantheons with several or more members.

Nur having sent further envoys and started training his military, decided to take a different note. He had a thought viewing through the eyes of monstergirls all over japan, and from there the world to gather information about various gods, he'd only look through a single pair of eyes at a time, and only do so on those that offered little resistance, he'd take a peek determine if viewing through their eyes was worthwhile at the time as quickly as he could, and then switch to another perspective.

Nur discovered he could easily see through the eyes of his monsters, even others throughout the world at the time, through a clairvoyance of being the god of monsters.

Upon finishing my teaching, I grant my scholars each a gift. Magic, such that they can build on their own. The magic to alter terrain,, to enhance their bodies to gather and move materials, and to increase their acrobatics and precision to allow them to quickly build without the use of tools or scaffolding.

I send a group to the river, for the purpose of building a dock and shipyard. Another group to the walls, for the purpose of building defenses and training grounds. And a third into the mountain, for the purpose of gathering materials in a mine. I assist those in the mine with my power instantly creating a stripmine at bedrock building a deep mine with structural supports and lighting.

Those in the mine are quick to work, cutting through stone and gathering ores with their bare hands. Progress is also fast on the other fronts.

As Tatakai waits for his scouts to report back any possible findings he looks around his city observing people working. He notes the progress on the blast furnaces and the continued building of more tools, production of gunpowder, farming etc.

After a while he decides to impart magical knowledge on a few people and designate them as teachers so they could teach others. Utility and support spells were the ones these people would be in charge of teaching.

Tatakai returns back to the throne he had constructed and sits.

I wonder what's going on around here, I know my men are already looking for nearby cities but maybe I can speed this up. He thinks as he tries to look for nearby conflicts or fighting in order to find any other cities

Oh crap, he's still up and I am now out of mana.

Desperate times calls for desperate actions

I quickly retrieve back the power I used to maintain my army up and that infused in their weapons, making their numbers fall by 90%., while also removing the blessings from 2 out of 5 Royal Hassan to gather back even more power.

Then, I extented my left hand foward and, by utilizing the energy is just got back, try to manipulate the now exposed bones of the giant God out of shape and contort them in an useless mengled mess.

@Phoenix

The Masuraq League meets your followers with the Shaman King. The Shaman King sat on his throne and looked down towards the people in his temple. "I can see that you have discovered the City of Sorrows." He nods towards them all. "It is most unfortunate we could not help them." "But you just want us to meet. Why? It must be true what the visions say. Your god is from another time and place, and has gone mad with his new power."

@Paul Frank

You discover that the neighbors are uniquely stronger than most of other people of the world. They are led by some kind of god king like the protagonists, already knowledgeable in martial arts, with a standing army. These people have bronze that's as high quality as the metallurgy in Teke, and ever since they discovered your country, they have been transitioning to the Iron Age. They are ruled by some kind of nationalistic god who is a god of hard to decipher domain, or domains, and he is advised by the most powerful mage in the known world, who was mortal, then became a deity. These gods are Xia, the god Emperor, and Gwan Wai, the Sorcerer god.

The Bringers of Law seem to take offense at their God being called insane.

One speaks. "Insane? Lord Enoch has granted us capabilities like nothing before, he has expanded our city unlike any of our people ever could, he cares for our prosperity, in exchange for this, we remain obedient to his rule."

"Lord Enoch simply sent us on a journey to seek out others who would be willing to join or trade with his glorious lordship. Though he has questioned your worth in the sight of this "City of Sorrows". Was that ruin your doing?" Another speaks.

Enoch remains sitting upon his throne, contemplating. "Insane? Me? These mortals should watch their tongues. I bring peace and prosperity to all."

"Of you, we merely ask to share our knowledge and resources, so that our societies may grow." A third Bringer of Law declares.

"Hm. I may need to speak with this. "Shaman King" of theirs myself. Though my people would likely grow alarmed, should I vanish. And so.." Enoch thinks for a moment, before enacting another Law, not a large scale one, but only applying to himself a Law, he names it "The Law of the Throne" and it goes as follows. "Whatever occurs, Enoch shall sit upon his throne, should his physical form be mangled or sealed, he will return to it, a manifestation of him will remain on the throne always."

The Message asking for reparations for insulting his honor was sent, with the weakest of the angels. He of course figured the oni's honor would of course be insulted from it, which he could leverage. He of course Went to the various gods that looked like promising recruits to see if he could make his own pantheon, even knowing they were on the weaker end having others helping him would never be a bad idea, and of course he'd explain it to them about he being a very caring god, and as such his honor is disrespected by every mortal's life that is extinguished along the way. (With that being the end of prologue.)

Totadileplayz said:
The Message asking for reparations for insulting his honor was sent, with the weakest of the angels. He of course figured the oni's honor would of course be insulted from it, which he could leverage. He of course Went to the various gods that looked like promising recruits to see if he could make his own pantheon, even knowing they were on the weaker end having others helping him would never be a bad idea, and of course he'd explain it to them about he being a very caring god, and as such his honor is disrespected by every mortal's life that is extinguished along the way.
@Totadileplayz

"Lord Nur. . . "One of your new retainers states. "You know you might be able to avoid war if you petition the rulers of the enemy to punish him instead."

Nakiri realises that with one mine he wont have enough material to start any sort of large scale projects so he begins to constuction of a massive forge and with a snap of his fingers causes earthquakes to open up multiple more caves for mining.

After that he makes an annocment to the public (Still hidden as one of the former leaders) about the new mining sites and that there will be more jobs.

Nur decides to reply "No I didn't know about that, if he does accept responsibility, I can petition them you're right, that should be better overall. Is there any way I can help any of you at the moment?"

"Stop calling me a lord. I'm a god like you, I might be more powerful, and formed this pantheon, but all of you have a say just Like I do in how we operate, you have goals, and desires just Like me. and you have people, and land you take care of, and you have lives just like I do. Is there any problems you have been facing?" Nur replied.

"Oh. . . our lives are good. Sir. Thank you for your patronage." The boar god speaking to you looks concerned. "There are strange new comers to some of our Eastern Islands who are harassing the local gods and massacring villages."

@Overlord Well, it worked. Instead of twisting the bones into bizarre shapes, you simply cause the entire skeleton to collapse as his bony hands begin to squeeze the life out of you. . . oh, the unlife?

Prologue End:

Norway

The Messenger:

@Psychowarper , there appears to be a messenger in your land. . .only something is very off about him. He appears to be a young child, around the age of 9 or 10 at most. He is crawling on all fours in your court, and he looks towards you with red glowing eyes. "I am the Dark Childe." "I have come to ask for your surrender."

Faruel

"Come with me to the land of Avalon. . . if you will." You discover yourself in a magnificent hall in King Oberon's court. The table is filled with vegetables, fruits and meats from all over the world. The messengers, however, appear a little troubled, but are not in any danger.

Back