• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It’s finally time. Long has Homelander been memed on by MHA fans for being stomped by most of the verse. Now he must test his mettle against the boy who would loathe him above anyone else.

Now he must face the MIGHTY GRAPE JUICE Deku. It’s Deku.

Joint Training 8% Deku will be used against TV Series Homelander.

No prior knowledge.

Homelander is 43.43 Tons and is Mach 15.92.

Deku is 41.11 Tons and is Mach 16.34.

Can Homelander beat the Deku stomps allegations?

Win via death or incapacitation

Homelander: 1 (Tago238)

Deku: 12 (SuperStar, Bruh, Doggo, Marvel_Future_Fight_Gamer, Kisaragi_Megumi, Popted, KidKinsei, Bruhtello, SlendVeny, TheRustyOne, Maverick_Zero_X, Board3659)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Homelander when he realizes he is getting beaten up with a kid with a bowl for underwear and has grapes on his head
homelander-the-boys.gif

Is it? I mean, even if he restrains Homelander, Homelander can just laser him and rip Grape
Grapes on his eyes, or Mineta restrains him and just stays out of his line of vision.

Homelander would also have to actually hit him with the laser beams, which don’t seem to be immensely faster than himself. Speed is already comparable, so he can dodge it, especially if he sets up his grape vineyard and starts bouncing all over.

Grapes on his eyes, or Mineta restrains him and just stays out of his line of vision.

Homelander would also have to actually hit him with the laser beams, which don’t seem to be immensely faster than himself. Speed is already comparable, so he can dodge it, especially if he sets up his grape vineyard and starts bouncing all over.
Do they have prior knowledge?

With knowledge is a matter of two things:
  • Mineta's range for throwing his b a l l s
  • If Homelander can fry them up with is heat vision
Even then though, if Homelander avoids getting his eyes shut and keeps flying, he can stand a chance at winning. Otherwise, two balls on his eyes (lmao) and he is done.[/LIST]

I don't think the spheres would resist to a continuous heat vision from Homelander, so in order to properly restringe him Mineta would need a hell lot of his hair to imposibilitate any movement coming from the older hero

The main problem is, Homelander can fly, so even if the spheres catch him the movement wouldn't be that much restricted due to the fact he wouldn't be attached to anything

From this point on Homelander could rely on his heat vision to finish Grape Juice

In resume, i think Homelander has the advantage here

Mineta unironically takes this big fat W

as king mentioned above, grape vineyard is going to be able to let Mineta bounce all over the place and keep himself our of homelanders range, Grape Buckler can easily stop homelanders attacks because it no selled that 41.11 ton attack, and if Homelander physically punches it instead of lasers, then his entire hand is stuck.

Given that we don’t have a key for PLW Mineta (which I assume would be used instead of we had it), I’ll also talk about those abilities and stats
Sticky Beads Tenfold is a whip like attack with extended melee range
But the most important part is the fact that even a weakened casual Deku couldn’t shake them off. This is important because this same Deku absolutely shredded through Dark Shadows hold, who has Class G lifting strength, millions of times higher than ever homelanders best case scenario here.

Homelanders heat vision also doesn’t have a confirmed temperature iirc, while mineta’s balls could take explosions from Bakugou who, with nitroglycerin explosions, stands at 2000 C of heat production. And that was during UA Beginnings, Mineta’s balls are far more durable now than ever.

Even flight isn’t too much of an issue, Mineta has shown no issue with making his ball chain together to have extended melee range worth of meters (like 3 or 4), and Homelander has shown that he likes to only stay about 1 or 2 meters off the ground, if Mineta gets a ball chain on him and plants it, it’s lights out for that strategy.

Homelander wins this most likely
Mineta has no counters to the laser + flight lol
Tanking an explosion doesn't give you heat resistance like that, so there's really no reason to assume Homelander can't melt through those

Tanking an explosion doesn't give you heat resistance like that, so there's really no reason to assume Homelander can't melt through those
Taking a normal explosion yes

Nitroglycerin’s are over 2000 C
Also Mineta’s chain means he can hold Homelander down on the ground

Given that we don’t have a key for PLW Mineta (which I assume would be used instead of we had it), I’ll also talk about those abilities and stats
Sticky Beads Tenfold is a whip like attack with extended melee range
But the most important part is the fact that even a weakened casual Deku couldn’t shake them off. This is important because this same Deku absolutely shredded through Dark Shadows hold, who has Class G lifting strength, millions of times higher than ever homelanders best case scenario here.
Slight correction, but Deku didn’t really interact with the sticky beads, as he seems to just push Mineta off and the beads unstick. So we don’t quite know how tough they are currently. Homelander wouldn’t be able to take them off himself anyway since I don’t see a resistance to adhesiveness for him, and it would just take chunks of his skin away and stick to his hand if he did.
Homelanders heat vision also doesn’t have a confirmed temperature iirc, while mineta’s balls could take explosions from Bakugou who, with nitroglycerin explosions, stands at 2000 C of heat production. And that was during UA Beginnings, Mineta’s balls are far more durable now than ever.
When did they get hit by an explosion?
Dodging the lasers with his higher movement speed and sticking his head to limit neck mobility is a valid strategy that Mineta is smart enough and precise enough to think up. Even if he can melt them, if his head is stuck looking one way, he can’t do much about the others.

Only true issue is flight, since Mineta can’t exactly bring him down despite having the ability to reach him, but if he’s just stuck floating in the air unable to really do anything since he’s covered in balls, that’s kind of a W for Mineta.

Slight correction, but Deku didn’t really interact with the sticky beads, as he seems to just push Mineta off and the beads unstick. So we don’t quite know how tough they are currently. Homelander wouldn’t be able to take them off himself anyway since I don’t see a resistance to adhesiveness for him, and it would just take chunks of his skin away and stick to his hand if he did.
Yeah he couldn’t shake them off, but Deku jumping with wind pressure was what took out dark shadow‘ cocoon
When did they get hit by an explosion?
U.A Beginnings I believe, I forgor where, I wont go search through the entire thing because I really don’t have the time for that sry

Homelander could kind of be covered head to toe and just repeatedly ram into Mineta until the little bastard dies. He has enhanced senses so it’s not like covering his head will do anything.

Homelander could kind of be covered head to toe and just repeatedly ram into Mineta until the little bastard dies. He has enhanced senses so it’s not like covering his head will do anything.
covering his ears blocks hearing, so he’ll only have his x-Ray vision, so it will do something.
Also the point in making this point is that he can block Homelander from using laser vision not his sight

He would have to hit him to do that, and Mineta is faster by bouncing. Plus, if he’s covered in his balls, Mineta would bounce off of him and take no damage.

Also, how good is Homelander’s stamina? Because Mineta could keep up a cat and mouse game like that for hours.

Taking a normal explosion yes

Nitroglycerin’s are over 2000 C
That's not how that works no matter how hot your explosion is
You just don't get heat resistance from those period lol
Dodging the lasers with his higher movement speed and sticking his head to limit neck mobility is a valid strategy that Mineta is smart enough and precise enough to think up. Even if he can melt them, if his head is stuck looking one way, he can’t do much about the others.
Even if you limit his neck movement his lasers are tied to his eyes
Literally he just looks side ways, not like Mineta can keep dodging forever from wide sweeps of lasers
Only true issue is flight, since Mineta can’t exactly bring him down despite having the ability to reach him, but if he’s just stuck floating in the air unable to really do anything since he’s covered in balls, that’s kind of a W for Mineta.
No, not really
That too, Homelander aint gonna hold his breath forever, his lungs will give out eventually
Can Mineta even block his nose too?

When has Mineta ever blinded anyone or suffocated someone with his Quirk? Please refrain to canon showings.

Either way, Mineta's Quirk best showing is restraining someone with Unknown lifting strength, and there's no reason for us to believe that his spheres could restraint someone with Class 25 and up to Class K in lifting strength.

This is a stomp, Mineta can't do shit.

When has Mineta ever blinded anyone or suffocated someone with his Quirk? Please refrain to canon showings.

Either way, Mineta's Quirk best showing is restraining someone with Unknown lifting strength, and there's no reason for us to believe that his spheres could restraint someone with Class 25 and up to Class K in lifting strength.

Killjoy, I was having fun.

Now I have to switch his opponent.

R/churchofmineta would like to have a word with this

Back