• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How hot is “nuclear heat” then? What is the Celsius temperature
Actually doing some research on that atm. But yeah, my apologies if it seemed that I was implying he had the heat of a nuclear-warhead. That definitely wasn't my intention.

But it could be like 100000C but it wouldn't matter if the attack doesn't land. Also I'm not arguing on HM winning, I'm just arguing about Deku's heat resistance in comparison to HE'S LS temp.

SB's powers are obviously based on beams of solar radiation. Now I'm obviously not gonna claim that SB's beams are as hot as a solar powered nuclear reactor but a blast that wasn't meant to be lethal melted / vaporized a thick still wall after traveling some distance from his body so the temperature would be lowering as it expands from his body.

Basically SB's heat stuff could and should be calculated since it's based on solar / thermal radiation heat and got his powers from a literal nuclear reactor albeit in the 80's iirc. So either way the heat would be insane and would likely bypass Deku's heat resistance but there are 2 things to consider there.

1: Deku is agile as ****, so dodging them even without his Analytical Prediction should be easy as ****.

2: Deku's Analytical Prediction helps his agility / dodging skills. So even if he can't dodge the attacks perfectly (HM increasing his AoE.) he'd still be able to dodge the majority of them and could probably even handle getting tagged by a few of them (They'd do some serious damage but Deku lives for fighting through serious damage.)

All in all I'm voting Deku, he's too agile and too skilled for HM to tag consistently. If he had skill similar to SB who's more experienced than Deku then I'd say HM takes it but unfortunately he isn't. But HM does still have win-cons, such as eyeing Deku's skull which isn't likely to work out but its still a valid win-con making this not a stomp.

I swear to god if you say 150 million Celsius and compare SB to be the same as a nuclear reactor
Uhhhh no I don't smoke meth lmfao. You could argue that SB has heat comparable to a Russian nuclear reactor that we have no information on whatsoever (Nuclear reactors vary in heat and SB's obviously aren't as hot but it probably contains the same amount of radiation probably even more since he condenses the radiation beam into a small projectile of radiation.) but still has feats of vaporizing steel walls which require temperatures that are slightly higher than the temperature of consistent lightning bolts.

SB's powers are obviously based on beams of solar radiation. Now I'm obviously not gonna claim that SB's beams are as hot as a solar powered nuclear reactor but a blast that wasn't meant to be lethal melted / vaporized a thick still wall after traveling some distance from his body so the temperature would be lowering as it expands from his body.

Basically SB's heat stuff could and should be calculated since it's based on solar / thermal radiation heat and got his powers from a literal nuclear reactor albeit in the 80's iirc. So either way the heat would be insane and would likely bypass Deku's heat resistance but there are 2 things to consider there.
So it should be calculated, and is possibly far below his heat resistance. Also, where is this steel wall melting feat? Cause there’s a difference between melting and vaporizing. A very big one.
Uhhhh no I don't smoke meth lmfao. You could argue that SB has heat comparable to a Russian nuclear reactor that we have no information on whatsoever (Nuclear reactors vary in heat and SB's obviously aren't as hot but it probably contains the same amount of radiation probably even more since he condenses the radiation beam into a small projectile of radiation.) but still has feats of vaporizing steel walls which require temperatures that are slightly higher than the temperature of consistent lightning bolts.
ok, so now I have another issue.

In his fight with The Butcher, when he gets hit in the face with his laser beams which are equal to and capable of burning Homelander, they didn’t do jack shit to Soldier Boy. He took them straight to the face and only steamed slightly from them to suggest he was being burned. But when they shut off, he seemingly took no damage at all from the heat.

So let’s say the multiple assumptions about SB are true, Homelander doesn’t even scale to his heat resistance unless I’m missing something.

So it should be calculated, and is possibly far below his heat resistance. Also, where is this steel wall melting feat? Cause there’s a difference between melting and vaporizing. A very big one.
Basically, yes it would need to be calculated but I very much doubt that it'd be below Deku's own heat resistance.

Unfortunately it seems to becoming a trend where certain verses only give a **** about AP and speed without detailing the actual powers and abilities of character and The Boys seem to be one of these verses.

Basically, yes it would need to be calculated but I very much doubt that it'd be below Deku's own heat resistance.

Unfortunately it seems to becoming a trend where certain verses only give a **** about AP and speed without detailing the actual powers and abilities of character and The Boys seem to be one of these verses.
May I see the feat, cause you’re making a claim with no actual evidence backing it.

Almost like heat resistance isn’t properly defined outside of the feats for it, so there is 0 way to definitively say anything for certain. So yeah, it’s gonna be filled with maybe’s when the only thing present are feats.

What is the temperature of lightning when it hits the ground from a cloud. Deku was hit with a concentrated, prolonged stream of lightning, something that shouldn’t even normally be possible, and was not burned. I’m coming up with nearly 28,000 Celsius from a quick search.

The fire that burned Dabi, which was after he awakened so Endeavor probably didn’t even know how strong it was, set the forest on fire to 2000 degrees Celsius. All For One walked through it like it was nothing. And no, he never considered 2000C to be “powerful,” he just stated Dabi’s flames were stronger than his own from a young age/had higher potential. 2000 C just burned him alive when he tried to go all out because his body isn’t built for his own Quirk. That was him as a kid, not an adult who mastered Flashfire Fist and is stronger than Endeavor by a lot.

Dabi’s base fire is equal to Endeavor’s Flashfire Fist moves after years of training beyond the 2000 degrees statement. When Dabi goes Flashfire Fist, he vaporizes carbon fiber in seconds by just flexing his power. This is what Deku got actively attacked by when Dabi blasted him.

Endeavor is literally worse than Dabi in every way, his opinion doesn’t matter much to Deku.
That lightning bolt, even when absorbed mostly by Kaminari, was still capable of vaporizing rock. Which is really hot.

And Izuku didn't have any major burn marks on him. Homelander's heat vision isn't anything that'll kill him in one shot.
I concede then about the lightning. But the plasma? Nah. It's irrelevant tho since a lightning is much more hotter

Back