• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GyroNutz said:
SmilyWiki112 said:
This is a tough choice for me to make.
And I have.

+1 for the lovable glacamole dorito! (Peridot)
For what reasons?
Peridot can make metal float. Steve's swords are made of metals, right? So, she can easily disarm Steve and whack his butt.

SmilyWiki112 said:
Peridot can make metal float. Steve's swords are made of metals, right? So, she can easily disarm Steve and whack his butt.

In his 9-A key, he'd have either a wooden sword or just fists. Even his armour would be leather armour, tops.

In his 9-A key, he'd have either a wooden sword or just fists. Even his armour would be leather armour, tops.

Tractor beam

Also this is 9-A peri she doesnt have magnetism manip here

In his 9-A key, he'd have either a wooden sword or just fists. Even his armour would be leather armour, tops. Tractor beam
Also this is 9-A peri she doesnt have magnetism manip here

Still, I'd say #Peri4DaWi. Tractor Beam or Ferrokinesis, she's win for sure.

if you ever see someone type "bump" please make sure your brain makes villager noises

Oh if it's the battlefield in the Void map in Minecraft, then Steve wins for sure with respawn, Tractor beam can't hold on forever. Also 9-A Steve no equip but has respawn, but with the restriction? I'm about to end this versus's carrier, result: stomp then the vsthread ends.

Plot Twist: This vsthread specifically made to make her win. I mean no equipment and this would be a joke battle for Steve and surely left the server because this server sux.

One more problem: Steve isn't in Minecraft world, so respawn isn't random in world spawn point, so how would he respawn to non-cubical world SBA? Smh. Minecraft has X and Y. So Steve would respawn out of the Earth because the Earth and the Solar System constantly moving out of the Grid. x'D (You need Creative mode to set up world spawn point, but then again, the Earth is moving through cosmos which is ridiculous to respawn to outer space)

Honestly, though this battle isn't really good, whether or not Steve's respawn restricted, and the battle would be meaningless or boring if both fighters keep isolating each other from a fight. This isn't pvp at all. This is like one of those vsthread, Steve spawned out of nowhere and suddenly exploded and died then respawn somewhere and both combatants went back to their lives. Which is obviously I wouldn't care to argue further at this point.

Seeing that both characters have immortality I was going to say inconclusive. Then I thought Player could just use his non-restricted summons or grabing Peridot's gem and putting her in hammerspace. So I'm going with The player

There is no 9-C Steve key (And his 9-A key just means no armor/weapons, other items are fine)

Uh... Stomp match.

Steve's only 9-A key (at least for the moment, considering the revisions) is him without any gear at all. And Peridot literally has stomp tier AP.

Love that this thread was pointed out to not be a stomp 3 times and people are still saying that it is all of Steve's gear is listed as Standard Equipment (With no distinction between keys), and as pointed out before this is just Late game Steve without armor and weapons (Which can be restricted as they're a higher tier), and the AP gap is only 5.84x (Which isn't Stomp Level)

Back