• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm...

Vecna resists conceptual manipulation and law manipulation now, that can effect 2-A gods

So... I thiiiiink he wins, but IDK.

Vecna seems to have the AP by a mile.

Not gonna bother than much about the thread because it's quite obvious how it's going to end up.

Every Homura match is either she stomps or she gets stomped, due to passive conceptual mindhax

And Vecna resists conceptual manipulation now

Eh, I'm not voting or arguing on this one. I'm just getting it resolved before it inevitably pops up in the future given how the two are pretty popular 2-As.

For the timebeing, counting Zach as a vote for Vecna unless this later turns out to be stomp for one or the other.

Vecna: 1 (ZacharyGrossman273)

Homura:

Inconclusive:

I meant, because Homura's mindhax apparently is conceptual

I mean, Asmodeus memory wiped 2-A abstracts who resists mindhax, and LoP's mindhax>>>>Orcus' mindhax>>>asmodeus mindhax

I thiiiiiiiiink vecna stomps now since he resists conceptual manipulation and law manipulation on an above baseline 2-A scale and the reason homura is so OP is that she has passive conceptual mindhax and law based power nullification, but I could be wrong

Well, Vecna resists mind hax that through scaling, can affect 2-As that resist mind hax already. I heard Homura's mind hax is good because it can effect 2-A conceptual beings that resist mindhax, when Vecna resists mind hax from someone who scales to characters with a similar feat.

I see, and what resistance feat did the 2-A with mind manip resistance have?

Well, Bambu probably has more info than I do, but IIRC, Gods resist 2-A mindhax from each other, Asmodeus mind wiped other 2-A gods, Orcus has better mindhax than Asmodeus by a lot, and LoP has better mindhax than Asmodeus by a lot. And yes these gods are abstracts.

Vecna resisted all of the Lady of Pain's powers, including Law MAnipulation that effects 2-As, Conceptual Manipulation that effects 2-As, and Mind Manipulation that can effect 2-As with mind manipulation resistance to 2-A mindhax

Alright

Homura's last chance is Powernull

Which of course Vecna just says "no" to and uses Probability manipulation to get a natural 20 in kicking her teeth in.

I actually don't think probability manipulation would work here, since type 4 acausality blocks probability manipulation. That being said, Vecna resists power nullification from someone who rewrote laws on a scale that effected 2-A abstracts.

So far, this one is still going. It's more to check whether that happens or not.

If by the end of the day she does gets stomped I can go ahead and throw UKG at Vecna instead, I suppose.

This must be revenge for having UKG kick Lavo's butt.

@Zach well I need specifics, like even UM's 2-A Mind Manip resistance isn't baseline given the entire heaven of magical girls stuff, not to mention it was 7-B Homura who mind haxxed her, 2-A Homura is literally leagues above that,.

Homura vs Bolas 2.0 again when?

And I will be very disappointed if Bolas is paired against another high-end D&D god since those are painfully stronger than him and all of those matches are decisive as ****.

That being said, Vecna wins decisively.

@SD Funny enough, most people were expecting me to say I didn't agree with the result so that thread could be remade, only for their dreams to shatter when I said I agreed (only difference being that I'd see some more diff for UKG than what some reasonings there were seeming to imply). So nah, not really.

ThePixelKirby said:
Homura vs Bolas 2.0 again when?
You realized both 2.0 and 3.0 both failed right

Or rather, version one, Bolas won, version two, Bolas won, version 3, got derailed and sucked, Version 4, everyone said no u to

...4.0?

Rip Bolas right?

What was wrong with 4.0, though?

@Pixel gonna need actual reasons. Espically since the reasons Bolas had a chance was because his ability to damage people who mind manip him, something vecna doesn't have.

@Zach that and she is composed of the consciousness of infinite magical girls, yeah. And again, 7-B Homura did this.

ThePixelKirby said:
...4.0?

What happened to the first three?
They happened

First 2 went fine

3rd didn't

Probably because I made the thread

FRA, really. Vecna can certainly crush Homura with AP or better hax, and I'm tempted to say she could resist it. Though if more information is shown I could be swayed.

Although, why were the first 2 removed? And why not do it again ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back