• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolas has a hard life.

We need to get Bolas some wins, people, c'mon!

Not... Sure how that's relevant? These magical girls are part of Madoka, unless you mean as LoC assistants?

Even if we assume them as LoC assistants, again, 7-B Homura. @Zach

@Pixel okay, so the fra is Zach's reasoning correct?

Partially that and partially what I said.

Okay @Pixel, just so you know, she has Immortality type 5 and Rgeen Mid-Godly, so ap isn't that relevant

And immortality type 5? though you haven't responded to the fact that Homura's mind manip probably works

Type 5 just means resistance to death manipulation which isn't really the factor here

The fact she has the mindhax of a 7-B with 2-A mindhax is nice and all, but Vecna resists LoP mindhax, which is >>> Orcus Mindhax >>> Asmodeus mindhax = Mindhaxing 2-A abstracts that resist mindhax = Homura

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Type 5 just means resistance to death manipulation which isn't really the factor here
The fact she has the mindhax of a 7-B with 2-A mindhax is nice and all, but Vecna resists LoP mindhax, which is >>> Orcus Mindhax >>> Asmodeus mindhax = Mindhaxing 2-A abstracts that resist mindhax = Homura
****, beat me to it, Zach.

But basically.

Demon Princes can Mind Hax infinite beings across the Multiverse.

The Lady of Pain >>>>>>>>> Orcus >>> Greater God >= Asmodeus >>> Intermidate Gods >>> Lesser Gods >= Top Tier Demon Princes >> Low Tier Demon Princes = Mind Haxing Infinite beings.

And Vecna was able to Resist the Lady of Pain's Mind Hax. Suffice to say, he has Mind Hax Resistance.

Tell me if I missed someone because I'm not sure if DMUA and SD actually voted.

Homura:

Vecna: 3 (ZacharyGrossman273, ThePixelKirby, ShadowWarrior1999)

Inconclusive:

@Zach

Re-read what Immortality type 5 is, not sure where you got resistance to death manip lol.

So asmodeus mind haxed 2-As with 2-A mind manip resistance from what I understand? Like?

Also what's with the "mind manip of those within their own alignment"?

Yes, Mystra can give people like Elm Mindhax resistance from Greater Gods in the form of the Magister.

"Also what's with the "mind manip of those within their own alignment"

That's something Bambu put in, I think it's because Mindhax is extra effective in verse against those of the same alignment.

SomebodyData said:
@Zach
Also what's with the "mind manip of those within their own alignment"?
Basically, Alignment is their behavour, form Lawful Good to Chaotic Evil.

Said Gods an Mind hax people who share the same Alignment, so if they share Chaotic Evil as an Alignment, they can Mind hax them.

Mindhaxing infinite beings across the multiverse is no where near the same as mind maniping a 4-D being (Unless it's like Madoka's heaven, where they all share consciousness?)

I was more so setting the standard for their Mind Hax, and yes, they do constantly Mind hax 4-D beings.

Yeah like that, it just destroys half of your train of scaling and makes the gap between homulily and akuma Homura even more relevant @Zach

Seems hardly comparable when said consciousnesses are are sharing that of Ultimate Madoka like I said.

No?...

Even LoC Assistants Sayaka has cosmic awareness of the other timelines and can contain Ult. Madoka's memories. And this is just one of the girls.

You said that the infinite 3-D beings = 1 2-A mind

I'm saying that one 3-D being has the ability to understand said 2-A mind and contain it's level of understanding/memories, just one is comparable to a 2-A mind basically.

...So, you are saying Madoko has an infinitely above baseline 2-A mind? I could easily be wrong about that, but that seems highly questionable.

@Lancer, I'll post them on your wall as to not derail

I'm not going that far, I'm saying it's pretty apparent it isn't baseline at all. And said mind got mind haxed by Homulily, whose gap is definitely higher than anyone on that scale.

IIRC, a large number of greater gods couldn't effect Orcus with any powers, including mindhax, but I don't remember the exact number of greater gods, since Azzy read the book where Orcus got a 2-A boost and I haven't.

DMUA said:
and uses Probability manipulation to get a natural 20 in kicking her teeth in.
I don't have the energy to analyze this match right now, but go ask Madoka how much having passive "lol I win" fate manip or how existing beyond causality/probability altogether helped her.

Vecna wins? Maybe, but that's far from being a factor against someone like Homura

Azzy isn't online now. I'll ask him when he gets back online. Depending on good Orcus' resistance is (Since Vecna would have way better mindhax resistance) It's a large deciding factor in who stomps who in this match.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
IIRC, a large number of greater gods couldn't effect Orcus with any powers, including mindhax, but I don't remember the exact number of greater gods, since Azzy read the book where Orcus got a 2-A boost and I haven't.
I have read the Book, it's called "Dead Gods"

And it took all/most of the Greater Gods to come together to Nullify the Last Word, they couldn't hurt Orcus.

Hold on, if it would result in a stomp either way, why is this open lmao @Zach

@Kal there you are, I was wondering why you ditched me in this thread ;-;

Yeah, probability manipulation is not the deciding factor, at all. It's a matter of

If vecna resists Homu's mindhax, Homu gets he who was'd

If he doesen't, Homu wins by doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back