• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the looks of the discussion it's not looking like a stomp to me so far, more like who gets the other first depending on resists or not.

Unless something brought later down the road ends up being some massive game changer or anything. Stomps are usually (well, most of the time) a thing only if either side had 0 means of killing/incapping the other.

From what I'm understanding, Vecna resists everything from Homura for already having resisted LoP. And iirc LoP is beyond or the very least in the same tier as Homura or UKG or Madoka.

And they already have power nullification, IIRC, so regular power nullification doesen't work.

Holy shit, that's super vague as to how they even beat Orcus.

Lancer45Man said:
From what I'm understanding, Vecna resists everything from Homura for already having resisted LoP. And iirc LoP is beyond or the very least in the same tier as Homura or UKG or Madoka.
LOP actually stomped UKG.

UKG is equal to both, but even as a 7-B, Homura has better mind hax than peak UKG.

Law Manipulation, I suppose it depends from how LoP's work, given that Homura's way of using it isn't super common (manipulating the law you rely on to cut off your powers)

That it, they don't, they can't while he had the Last Word, so they had to attack it's source of Power, not the ability itself, in the end, they never got to kill him, only get rid of the Last Word

Basically, her law manipulation is because the fact that the reason for the change between 2nd edition and 3rd edition DnD is because of her changing it's laws. This included changes laws of magic, laws of gods, etc.

So basically,

LoP >>> UKG = Madoka = Homura

From what I heard Vecna lolnoped LoP's attempts to which LoP went 5D and reset the entire Game

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Basically, her law manipulation is because the fact that the reason for the change between 2nd edition and 3rd edition DnD is because of her changing it's laws. This included changes laws of magic, laws of gods, etc.
I thought that was the one that actually worked on Vecna?

Given that it comes from High 2-A LoP and all

High 2-A LoP?...

Anyways what feat does LoP have again? Though again, not sure how ap is relevant at the moment.

She was Mind raping Vecna for a while, it was just Vecna being able to not die instantly from it that allowed him to stay.

It would have taken True Form LoP to one shot Vecna, which would have destroyed the Entire verse.

...apparently, she never actually became 5-D at the end of the die vecna die. Even her restricted form was capable of performming the law manipulation feat. Her High 2-A self is that for different reasons.

Kaltias said:
UKG is equal to both, but even as a 7-B, Homura has better mind hax than peak UKG.
Law Manipulation, I suppose it depends from how LoP's work, given that Homura's way of using it isn't super common (manipulating the law you rely on to cut off your powers)
The Lady of Pain's Law Manipulation Works as she reset and changes the Laws of the Entrie verse when she turned it from 2e (AD&D) to 3.Xe

The Gods have Law Manip anyway, with beings like Wee Jas being able to enforce Laws onto other Gods and Wizards being able to manipulate the Laws of Reality, the LoP lolnoped these in his base form and slapped them all with either Flayings or Mazes.

and are these gods capable of reseting and changing laws of the multiverse just like LoP?

...Because thats only half of what Ultimate Madoka did

Wee Jas messes with the Laws of the Multiverse just to try and capture her Lover, the God of Chaos and Mischief.

In that case, the Law Manip is arguable at best. Reminder here that when UM did this she basically created a new multiverse to replace the old (making it non-existant in the process, which is pretty impressive compared to just reseting the multiverse)

Considering Veca desisively beat pre-mending Bolas, I'm geniunely interested to see where this goes.

I mean Bolas probably beats Homura because of her own passive mind manip being a massive weakness to her in that match, unless I'm forgetting something.

No wait, it was determined to not work on Homura

And his resistance got downgraded recently from what I heard.

Oh

Oh no. Hurry close the thread before DMUA sees this-

What happened was Bolas lost the High 2-A mindhax because Jace resisting it from Emrakul was an outlier. It's still powerful, just not High 2-A anymore lol.

SomebodyData said:
No wait, it was determined to not work on Homura

Oh

Oh no. Hurry close the thread before DMUA sees this-
You know I wouldn't have thought much of it but then you said "close before DMUA sees this"

Which makes it very

Very

Tempting

SomebodyData said:
I mean Bolas probably beats Homura because of her own passive mind manip being a massive weakness to her in that match, unless I'm forgetting something.
What?

Didn't we literally remove the previous threads because it wouldn't work? And that was before passives were considered stomps

I'm talking about this thread.

"No wait, it was determined to not work on Homura

Oh

Oh no. Hurry close the thread before DMUA sees this-"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back