• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was the Lesser God form of Vecna, Devil Homura likely curbstomps him all over to oblivion.

But since it's the latter, I think it'd be more so ending up with Vecna having Homura ballroom dancing....LITERALLY.

Devil Homura doesn't have quite the same potency as God Madoka, whom would more likely incapacitate or BFR Vecna in a heartbeat.

I'll just wait for a better explanation, though

Ah so it wasnt just me making a terrible joke back then, it seems Schnee just can't understand humor ovo

Anyways, this thread turned out nicely, despite Fate's intent

Dragopentling said:
If this was the Lesser God form of Vecna, Devil Homura likely curbstomps him all over to oblivion.
But since it's the latter, I think it'd be more so ending up with Vecna having Homura ballroom dancing....LITERALLY.

Devil Homura doesn't have quite the same potency as God Madoka, whom would more likely incapacitate or BFR Vecna in a heartbeat.

I'll just wait for a better explanation, though
Vecna resists BFR from the LoP, she's not BFRing him any time soon.

@Drago less potency? You mean less abilities or AP?

Also, kinda hard to make her dance when she's mind haxed.

@Schnee But there was tho, I guess you didn't get it in time

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

No, no, no, it's a reference to the Series:

"What the hell do you want, you crazy Protestant Bastard"

"I'm a Woman"

"Call yourself whatever you want, you crazy Protestant bastard."

That post is my legacy tho@DMUA

@Schnee oh yeah, I remember watching that. Yeah, I hope Alucard finds the One Piece one day.

SomebodyData said:
Anyways, this thread turned out nicely, despite Fate's intent
It seems I'm the kind of person who gives the impression of "always scheming something devious" to others. I mean, not like it isn't true or anything but-

The former.

Yes we should close it, but it's become a nice shitposting thread.

That's hardly nice.

Then again, standards for a decent thread have dropped faster then PMMM's Quality since the movies

Homura vs Vecna: Thread for all your 2-A shitposting memes!

@Schnee but Suzune Magica was before the movies

EDIT: No wait, Suzune released 1 month afterwards rip me.

We have discover recently thanks to the scientific The hide abilities of fate:

We have Discover a very strange power from a site, this power warp the very fabric of humans'mind, this result turn inexorably all serious threads into meme thread. We have discover who emanate passively this abilities, Don't go near "FateAlbane"
~ Donald trump's personal scientist​

Uh

So, Azzy told me this regarding the mindhax

"Like the exact way it functions? I'd need to look into that again, because I wouldn't know, right now. All I remember is mind-altering effects not working on them, and that gods don't seem to be able to properly utilize mind manipulation on each other when they actually have it."

So... I'm still not sure who stomps and who gets stomped here

Hmm, pretty sure judging from the last part of the sentence Homura stomps, espically since pretty sure growth won't be fast enough anyways. I'll close the thread I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back